MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Tonight on TF1 at 1755h there will be "50min inside" with the judges of The Voice :wink2:

If someone can record it and make it available tonight, we could make english and french subtitles. Does anyone want to join?

I can't record it, but will try to D/L replay video from http://videos.tf1.fr/50-mn-inside/ tomorrow.

Would that be all right ?

Tonight on TF1 at 1755h there will be "50min inside" with the judges of The Voice :wink2:

:wub2:

Thank you Lucrezia :huglove:

If someone can record it and make it available tonight, we could make english and french subtitles. Does anyone want to join?

My husband is on holidays so I'm not sure what he plans to do either, so I don't know if I'll have time either...

I'm willing to help with transcription and translation if I have enough time, but I'm not tech enough for subtitles :no:

I can't record it, but will try to D/L replay video from http://videos.tf1.fr/50-mn-inside/ tomorrow.

Thank you Eriko :huglove:

Would that be all right ?

Edited by crazyaboutmika

:wub2:

Thank you Lucrezia :huglove:

My husband is on holidays so I'm not sure what he plans to do either, so I don't know if I'll have time either...

I'm willing to help with transcription and translation if I have enough time, but I'm not tech enough for subtitles :no:

If you do transcriptions or translations I could help with timing. Just let me know:wink2:

Ok, let's see if we have the video first, then we can share the job. Me, Laura and VV can handle the timing, I can help either with english translation (and so can VV and Laura) and french transcription. If the four of us work on it at the same time, we can get it done pretty fast. Let's hope it is worthy. :biggrin2:

CrazyaboutMika could also be our supervisor as she's a native speaker :wink2:

I am laaate for my reports!!! This is not good. Too many things has happened outside of recordings that I have automatically deleted half of it from my brain!!

Before starting, thanks to all those who took time to read me and made nice comments about my writing, I am happy to have shared all of this with you and have made some of you you feel a bit like if you were there. It may be "only" the voice but it was a good laugh to see (even if quite exhausting) and I'm glad if you have shared some of those laugh via our words.

(Also, as it seems a very real possibility now that he'll sing Something New in one of the last two recordings, I give the mission to all those who are going to stick out your tongue at him on my behalf, as I went through 9 out of 11 recordings and he's gonna sing in one of the only 2 I am not going so I am now officially sulking :shun::biggrin2:)

So, now, let's not panic and take a deep breath...

Battles, round 2, 18/12/2014. 300 years ago.

I have tried to count the number of time he would say “premièrement” and “parce que” (with his very special way of detatching letters, he is the only person in the whole world to say par-ce-que that way”. Anyway I lost count pretty quickly but be warned that if you intend to do a drink game on it during TV diffusion, you'll gonna need an awful lot of bottles.

Luckily for them they re-did the opening song, twice this time, and it still wasn't glorious (I really do think those who took the decision have made a mistake choosing this song - not that I don't love it but it doesn't work in here) but it was still better than the first time. He turned to us at the end of the song, making a weird “it was meh wasn't it?” face... I hope he didn't expect any of us to answer a nice “no don't worry it was fine” because it's not really what he get XD.

And they now have to leave the stage and go back to backstage to record another entrance for another day (TV is magic), but Jenifer is having real troubles walking with her heels so Mika has to carry her in his arms on the stairs, poor girl :rolls_eyes:

I now have blurry memories of his battles (and not a single one left about the other coaches' battles), even if one was very funny to see in fact: first one of the two contestant arrived with a very “Valentino Mika” like suit, so we went oh God he has stolen it from Mika.. and then Mika began to make little happy jumps on his seat “oh I love the suit” :aah: . And second both of the singers were so full of a very unique sort of energy, they looked like rubber men dancing and jumping everywhere and of course the very very first comment after the song came from Florent Pagny and was “well at least when you see those two you know immediately they are from Mika's team!” (and he was soooo right). Comments kept on going that way, “obviously you are all coming from the same planet” (to which Mika said “we're from Earth” and someone went “yes but not the same than ours” or something). So it was quite a funny sequence indeed (and quite a good battle).

He tried to convince the others to save the one he didn't choose by making big compliments and adding “and I am not saying that just to be nice...” while glancing at the others... It didn't work this time I think, but he did something pretty smart on next battle when one of the contestants was clearly dominating and Pagny was very elogious about her... so Mika choose the other one, because he knew Pagny would then save the girl. Not only it did work but also I found it nice to see because he cares about them staying much more than about him wining the competition and so he gave a very good element to Pagny just to keep both of the contestants in.

In exchange (well, I am not sure he really did that only in exchange but it happened that way) he saved one of Pagny's contestants some time later. It was funny the way it happened because he waited a very long time before buzzing but right from the begining he had glanced at Pagny and we just knew he would. All of you here would have seen that and knew. But not-fan people in the audience didn't recognise this glance and just assumed we were crazy going all "Mika is gonna buzz" for 2 minutes without him making a single movement or showing the slightest interest to what was happening (and even more as the contestant in question wasn't that good...). And then out of the blue as the contestant was leaving the ring... BAM!! :naughty:

He also had to go though another “let's nicely mock his french”, poor thing . As when he does only a little mistake or even two they are not cutting him and let it reach television in that state, but when he is doing too many in a row they have to cut and do it all again. So as he began to talk he made one, and then another, and then a festival so Zazie began to comment about it (“oh oui 'vous disez' c'est pas mal aussi”, I can't even translate that) and then she corrected him so he could do it again. But it was funny though because he kept doing the same mistake, saying “à les conséquences” instead of “aux conséquences” and so Zazie was correcting him again, so he was saying it correctly once... just to do the same mistake again in the next sentence (let's not point out right now that he did it again on the next recording). This "conséquences" story went for a very long time, he just was unable to remember it long enough to say it correctly in two sentences in a row :aah:. At the end they had to make him say the same sentences so many time that Zazie was menacing of hitting the audience if we dared laugh even if he was STILL saying it wrong, because otherwise it would never end. And so after 3 minutes for just one sentence Nikos said to him “it's ok, go on”.. and Mika to answer “no but you don't understand I just don't remember what I wanted to say at all.” :aah: (also :huglove: . When reading it might seem like they are moking him and being not nice but they are really sweet with him and are actually admiring his way of switching from one language to another (as with all the foreigner contestants) so it really is gentle moking, let's say)

And that's all I can still give sense to while watching through my notes. Still one report to go and I am officially done with The Voice's recordings :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Melyssa

Thanks for your CR Melyssa ! :thumb_yello:

Well, like I just can't download the "50 minutes inside" video, I will try to write what Mika said. (The words mustn't be right but I'll do my best ! :blush-anim-cl: ):

Interviewer: "Mika, is that more complicated now with 2 women instead of one ? (Zazie swich with Garou)

Mika: "No because I grow up with 5 sisters... Oh no 4 sisters ! I'm sorry. (He's laughing). Wait no, 3 sisters actually !" :teehee:

This is the only think I can remember but I'm pretty sure he didn't say something more. It was really funny because he looks soo contrite ! :naughty:

Well, I will try to find this video but I will not be avaible to use my computer before this evening...

Edited by Chloe940

50mn Inside : Replay 50 mn inside, L'actu du 27 décembre 2014

I don't know why but they put twice the link of the second part of 50 minutes inside but not the first... So I can't download the video yet ! Sorry :(

I've D/Led and watched a replay video http://www.wat.tv/video/replay-50-mn-inside-actu-27-75s5v_2ey19_.html but, it is 30 min. NOT included a part of The Voice 4. :blink:

Hope they upload the part of Mika soon... :wait:

50mn Inside : Replay 50 mn inside, L'actu du 27 décembre 2014

I've D/Led and watched a replay video http://www.wat.tv/video/replay-50-mn-inside-actu-27-75s5v_2ey19_.html but, it is 30 min. NOT included a part of The Voice 4. :blink:

Hope they upload the part of Mika soon... :wait:

Me too ...

Thanks Eriko :huglove:

Thanks for your CR Melyssa ! :thumb_yello:

Well, like I just can't download the "50 minutes inside" video, I will try to write what Mika said. (The words mustn't be right but I'll do my best ! :blush-anim-cl: ):

Interviewer: "Mika, is that more complicated now with 2 women instead of one ? (Zazie swich with Garou)

Mika: "No because I grow up with 5 sisters... Oh no 4 sisters ! I'm sorry. (He's laughing). Wait no, 3 sisters actually !" :teehee:

This is the only think I can remember but I pretty sure I didn't say something more. It was really funny because he looks soo contrite ! :naughty:

Well, I will try to find this video but I will not be avaible to use my computer before this evening...

:lmfao:

How cute and sweet :wub2:

He must have been really embarrassed :blush-anim-cl:

I am laaate for my reports!!! This is not good. Too many things has happened outside of recordings that I have automatically deleted half of it from my brain!!

Before starting, thanks to all those who took time to read me and made nice comments about my writing, I am happy to have shared all of this with you and have made some of you you feel a bit like if you were there. It may be "only" the voice but it was a good laugh to see (even if quite exhausting) and I'm glad if you have shared some of those laugh via our words.

(Also, as it seems a very real possibility now that he'll sing Something New in one of the last two recordings, I give the mission to all those who are going to stick out your tongue at him on my behalf, as I went through 9 out of 11 recordings and he's gonna sing in one of the only 2 I am not going so I am now officially sulking :shun::biggrin2:)

So, now, let's not panic and take a deep breath...

Battles, round 2, 18/12/2014. 300 years ago.

I have tried to count the number of time he would say “premièrement” and “parce que” (with his very special way of detatching letters, he is the only person in the whole world to say par-ce-que that way”. Anyway I lost count pretty quickly but be warned that if you intend to do a drink game on it during TV diffusion, you'll gonna need an awful lot of bottles.

Luckily for them they re-did the opening song, twice this time, and it still wasn't glorious (I really do think those who took the decision have made a mistake choosing this song - not that I don't love it but it doesn't work in here) but it was still better than the first time. He turned to us at the end of the song, making a weird “it was meh wasn't it?” face... I hope he didn't expect any of us to answer a nice “no don't worry it was fine” because it's not really what he get XD.

And they now have to leave the stage and go back to backstage to record another entrance for another day (TV is magic), but Jenifer is having real troubles walking with her heels so Mika has to carry her in his arms on the stairs, poor girl :rolls_eyes:

I now have blurry memories of his battles (and not a single one left about the other coaches' battles), even if one was very funny to see in fact: first one of the two contestant arrived with a very “Valentino Mika” like suit, so we went oh God he has stolen it from Mika.. and then Mika began to make little happy jumps on his seat “oh I love the suit” :aah: . And second both of the singers were so full of a very unique sort of energy, they looked like rubber men dancing and jumping everywhere and of course the very very first comment after the song came from Florent Pagny and was “well at least when you see those two you know immediately they are from Mika's team!” (and he was soooo right). Comments kept on going that way, “obviously you are all coming from the same planet” (to which Mika said “we're from Earth” and someone went “yes but not the same than ours” or something). So it was quite a funny sequence indeed (and quite a good battle).

He tried to convince the others to save the one he didn't choose by making big compliments and adding “and I am not saying that just to be nice...” while glancing at the others... It didn't work this time I think, but he did something pretty smart on next battle when one of the contestants was clearly dominating and Pagny was very elogious about her... so Mika choose the other one, because he knew Pagny would then save the girl. Not only it did work but also I found it nice to see because he cares about them staying much more than about him wining the competition and so he gave a very good element to Pagny just to keep both of the contestants in.

In exchange (well, I am not sure he really did that only in exchange but it happened that way) he saved one of Pagny's contestants some time later. It was funny the way it happened because he waited a very long time before buzzing but right from the begining he had glanced at Pagny and we just knew he would. All of you here would have seen that and knew. But not-fan people in the audience didn't recognise this glance and just assumed we were crazy going all "Mika is gonna buzz" for 2 minutes without him making a single movement or showing the slightest interest to what was happening (and even more as the contestant in question wasn't that good...). And then out of the blue as the contestant was leaving the ring... BAM!! :naughty:

He also had to go though another “let's nicely mock his french”, poor thing . As when he does only a little mistake or even two they are not cutting him and let it reach television in that state, but when he is doing too many in a row they have to cut and do it all again. So as he began to talk he made one, and then another, and then a festival so Zazie began to comment about it (“oh oui 'vous disez' c'est pas mal aussi”, I can't even translate that) and then she corrected him so he could do it again. But it was funny though because he kept doing the same mistake, saying “à les conséquences” instead of “aux conséquences” and so Zazie was correcting him again, so he was saying it correctly once... just to do the same mistake again in the next sentence (let's not point out right now that he did it again on the next recording). This "conséquences" story went for a very long time, he just was unable to remember it long enough to say it correctly in two sentences in a row :aah:. At the end they had to make him say the same sentences so many time that Zazie was menacing of hitting the audience if we dared laugh even if he was STILL saying it wrong, because otherwise it would never end. And so after 3 minutes for just one sentence Nikos said to him “it's ok, go on”.. and Mika to answer “no but you don't understand I just don't remember what I wanted to say at all.” :aah: (also :huglove: . When reading it might seem like they are moking him and being not nice but they are really sweet with him and are actually admiring his way of switching from one language to another (as with all the foreigner contestants) so it really is gentle moking, let's say)

And that's all I can still give sense to while watching through my notes. Still one report to go and I am officially done with The Voice's recordings :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you so much Melyssa :huglove::flowers2:

It does feel like we were there :wub2: so I appreciate reading your reports a lot :thumb_yello:

Poor Mika :teehee: That must have been really cute to see his face when he was trying to say this sentence in French :naughty::mikalove:

Lucky Jenifer :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you Melyssa, I will miss your reports for the next two filmings and when I watch the auditions and normal battles I will think at your reports because we now know a few Details they won´t show on TV :thumb_yello:

This was fun to read. Thanks Melyssa :original:

:thumb_yello: Indeed. Thanks a lot Melyssa! :huglove: Your report is brilliant, as always! :naughty: I look forward to your next! Poor MIKA, it seems like he has too many languages in his beautiful head, when he can't remember to speak French properly, and mix the no. of his sisters, haha :aah: I think he needs some quiet and lazy days, off all duties now ...:wub2:

Love,love

me