MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Jajajaja! I'm afraid, I'm older and older every day, I have no time and while Mika is entertaining in those talent shows. As Clara said when Mika finish his 4th album I'll be :old: and no queuing, no jumping at gigs...*sigh* what a bad perspective for the future :mf_rosetinted:

Well well...

I think I should think of buying a good pair of crutches right now :fisch:

Luckily, Mika is only 4 years younger than me, so he won't be able to jump so much in his advanced age, when the 4 album is out :mf_rosetinted:

Well well...

I think I should think of buying a good pair of crutches right now :fisch:

Luckily, Mika is only 4 years younger than me, so he won't be able to jump so much in his advanced age, when the 4 album is out :mf_rosetinted:

Hey girl I´m a few years older than you and believe me I´m still able to jump during the whole concert and I´m sure I will also do it in 20 years when Mika will release his 15th album :teehee:

Hey girl I´m a few years older than you and believe me I´m still able to jump during the whole concert and I´m sure I will also do it in 20 years when Mika will release his 15th album :teehee:

...only if he doesn't become a grumpy old bald critic and censor after all :wait:

Wel, well, girls, even I am a little bit disappointed and sad seeing Mika doing those talent shows and maybe I won't see him in one year or one year and a half, I'll always be his unconditional fan. I will follow him as much as I can, even if I need crutches at the gigs *Elena waiting for a pair of crutches you will buy for me* :naughty:

Wel, well, girls, even I am a little bit disappointed and sad seeing Mika doing those talent shows and maybe I won't see him in one year or one year and a half, I'll always be his unconditional fan. I will follow him as much as I can, even if I need crutches at the gigs *Elena waiting for a pair of crutches you will buy for me* :naughty:

:thumb_yello::teehee::wink2:

Mika will bankrupt us with all those crutches :naughty:

me too :thumb_yello: but I'm 56, you are more younger than me, I think I'll buy early a pair of crutches :naughty:

Mika will bankrupt us with all those crutches :naughty:

I'm already visualize the picture: we all waving our shinny crutches in the air during Happy Ending :wub2: ....and at the m&g,getting his autograph on them :teehee:

Jajajaja! I'm afraid, I'm older and older every day, I have no time and while Mika is entertaining in those talent shows. As Clara said when Mika finish his 4th album I'll be :old: and no queuing, no jumping at gigs...*sigh* what a bad perspective for the future :mf_rosetinted:

Don't worry sis, you're not alone :old::hi5::old:

:uhno:

I'm already visualize the picture: we all waving our shinny crutches in the air during Happy Ending :wub2: ....and at the m&g,getting his autograph on them :teehee:

:naughty: His gigs might be a dangerous place then - "a little bit of heaven, a little bit of hell":aah: Well, at least MIKA keeps us busy with worries and discussions, because of all his side projects. And even we don't like it, there's little we can do about it :wink2: Maybe he also needs it, to get inspiration for making new music? So I prefer to trust he has his reasons and future plans, for doing this - even it might seems too much now ..:teehee:

Love,love

me

This guy is called Louis Bertignac, but he will not be a judge anymore, as Mika will replace him.

I'm a bit confused on Twitter, it seems that there are 2 accounts but no one is certified.

I think the real one is this one: @Louis_Bertignac

Thanks! :huglove:

So... How long will last the recordings of The Voice?

Thanks! :huglove:

So... How long will last the recordings of The Voice?

The recorded auditions take place in November and the live shows run from February to May every Saturday night (that's how it was this year)

The recorded auditions take place in November and the live shows run from February to May every Saturday night (that's how it was this year)

No no no:no:

I`m in the good company of The Oldlings, I might not live that long(

I don`t judge Mika`s career decisions, but I`d love to hear him singing and making new music, I still hope for the 4th album, sorry.

if the live shows are only once a week, do the judges have any work to do in between? (sorry i haven't watched more than a few minutes of casting shows for the last 10 years or so :teehee:) i mean, whether on the voice or xfactor, if mika has only one day of judging work per week, i don't see a problem with writing an album the rest of the time. :dunno: even if it's half the week work, half the week off, he might be able to manage it. the positive thing is, he's not travelling - the constant jumping from one place to another takes so much energy that i can very well understand that he can't write songs while being on tour. but this is like getting home after a "normal" day of work, when he has an apartment in milano/paris. no touring stress. i guess it's an experiment for mika as well, to see whether it'll work, but since this is casting show #2 now, he seems to be convinced. :dunno: i'm still optimistic about the album for late 2014/early 2015. but yeah, i'm always optimistic. :teehee:

@mellody From what I get, the judge on The Voice is more of a coach than a judge so he is supposed to be working with his team throughout the week.

But the female singer Jenifer who's a judge has released 2 albums since she's been on the show (not particularly qualitative but just my opinion) and I think she's touring too, so everything is possible :thumb_yello:

if the live shows are only once a week, do the judges have any work to do in between?

They have to work with the contestants in between, preparing the performances, improving their singing and performing. But I don't know how much time this needs and what else must be done in the background. Probably some promo work as well. I suppose it's less to do than on tour, but it's not like he has a big bunch of free time either. But of course that's just my guessing.

if the live shows are only once a week, do the judges have any work to do in between? (sorry i haven't watched more than a few minutes of casting shows for the last 10 years or so :teehee:) i mean, whether on the voice or xfactor, if mika has only one day of judging work per week, i don't see a problem with writing an album the rest of the time. :dunno: even if it's half the week work, half the week off, he might be able to manage it. the positive thing is, he's not travelling - the constant jumping from one place to another takes so much energy that i can very well understand that he can't write songs while being on tour. but this is like getting home after a "normal" day of work, when he has an apartment in milano/paris. no touring stress. i guess it's an experiment for mika as well, to see whether it'll work, but since this is casting show #2 now, he seems to be convinced. :dunno: i'm still optimistic about the album for late 2014/early 2015. but yeah, i'm always optimistic. :teehee:

For the X- factor he said he would work for X- factor three days per week and be at a studio for the album three days per week and only one day off. So I really think he can make it. And you are right he maybe will have a constant life for more than eight months which will be new for him but also helpful. I know some people don´t believe him but he also said he already has some songs for the new album and I tend to trust him!

X Factor, The Voice.... Italy, France....

Definitely, Mika moves towards the UK, to British fans` joy

That's one way of looking at it!

No comments except for this; I wish I was Mika's PR manager and advicer who he would have to listen to. These career choices he's making are :doh:

In my opinion, his PR people are useless. I think that's one reason why he's doing all of this. In the UK, his album isn't even advertised on TV.

You're not a bad fan Nina. We all love and appreciate him :) I also think he has big plans for the money he's earning from all of these talent show judge work, clothing line, swatch, projects etc; At least that's the feeling I get so it's not all that bad really as long as he continues to release his music and has some creative plans for the future. :)

I'm just tired of listening to him speak Italian and French and not understanding a single word. Also, I'm just not a fan of these shows because the judges are really rude to many of the contestants at times for entertainment reasons and because it's really not about song writing. Why do covers when you can write something original and fresh for people to hear? Anyway, I'm complaining again, I'm sorry. It is entertainment for television so it's an entirely different business from actual music creation business, etc, like Mika once said. Hope Mika enjoys his time at these shows then does something that's respectful to his amazing talents as an entertainer and song writer.

That is my hope. That he's earning money to put into something really good. I hope he can still write while he's doing this though.

but not a normal man, you know? He wrote his best songs in 20 minutes when he was in a good mood and maybe working at these shows brings him so much fun he will write in record time :wink2:

Having said that. He could always resurrect HMDYLM for his new album. I think that would please the fans and that would be one song in-the-bag.