MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

haha speaking of embarrassed, i remember when he's trying to say that in spanish, instead saying "he's pregnant":teehee::teehee:

:lmfao:

How cute and sweet :wub2:

He must have been really embarrassed :blush-anim-cl:

A millon thanks to Melyssa for her lovely, funny and detailed report :huglove:. I love the way you tell all these anecdotes. It really makes us feel as if we were there too :thumb_yello:.

Yes, thanks so much! :flowers2:

Here the link to download the "50 minutes inside" video with Mika ! Better late than never... (I don't know if this expression exists in English :teehee: ) :fisch:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3fydwy

Hope it will work :blush-anim-cl:

The phrase defintely exists in English! :thumb_yello:

And thanks so much for the video! :wub2:

A millon thanks to Melyssa for her lovely, funny and detailed report :huglove:. I love the way you tell all these anecdotes. It really makes us feel as if we were there too :thumb_yello:.

Yes, thanks so much! :flowers2:

Here the link to download the "50 minutes inside" video with Mika ! Better late than never... (I don't know if this expression exists in English :teehee: ) :fisch:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3fydwy

Hope it will work :blush-anim-cl:

The phrase definitely exists in English! :thumb_yello:

And thanks so much for the video! :wub2:

haha speaking of embarrassed, i remember when he's trying to say that in spanish, instead saying "he's pregnant":teehee::teehee:

It's really weird that you mentioned that. We have a little subtitling project going on about it :biggrin2:

We just need to know if the owner of the video is ok with us subtitling it, and I don't know how to get in touch with her to ask it.

Edit: I've just been told that I can PM the girl on YT

It's really weird that you mentioned that. We have a little subtitling project going on about it :biggrin2:

We just need to know if the owner of the video is ok with us subtitling it, and I don't know how to get in touch with her to ask it.

Great :thumb_yello:

Really? OMG, cant wait to see it!

You guys are the best!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Again, thank you all :flowers2:

Here comes my very last The Voice report of 2014, and probably of the whole season 4, and even maybe of my life: sounds a bit more dramatic all of a sudden :teehee:.

Battles, last round, 20/12/2014

This last recording was on the day of the fan meeting, of which I already talked about in the appropriate thread, so we were all still on a cloud when we entered the set. We went in our usual little corner, but what's funny when you always have the same people in the same little corner is that you end up being noticed and the warm up guy talked a lot about us to the rest of the audience, telling them to do like us as “they know how to bring the fun, my little summer camp. They are well organized, they have candies and everything. I think they have tried to poison me with an expired candy last night though (nope, it was just a sugar free one XD) . Also they sleep here. And actually that's almost true, for real they almost do” :lmfao:.

He was right though, we know how to party and we really danced a lot that night. Like we had choregraphies and all. I should say we were really good :mf_rosetinted: (or completely bonkers, as told us Pagny's fans afterwards: they were sitting on the other side of the set and saw us dancing all night :aah: ).

Last recording also meant last chance to do the opening song correctly... meh. It definitely won't be the cover of the year. But they had to stay on the ring for a while because of some technical issues, and this is when Mika lost it all and went mad :naughty:. He kept on pointing Pagny and Zazie, shouting “PAPA! NICOLE!! PAPA NICOLE!! Like in the add, you are Nicole and you are papa!! PAPA NICOLE!!!!” (also somewhere in the middle of it someone ended up being called Gertrude) . Seriously he was half hysterical about it and nobody knew what he was talking about. Zazie ended up telling him “it's okay Mika, you go and take your pills and everything will be fine!” Those of you who were in the UK in the 90s will probably remember this series of Clio adds . But in the here and now he was just going mad, period :biggrin2:.

And then they went back in backstage but as Mika stayed in the coridor we could still see his shadow and he was all alone in there and... again, he began to loose it. He began to cross the place in a sort-of goose step parade, and the most impressive wasn't how far he could throw his leg but how much noise he was doing – I swear an elephant would have been more discreet, it is quite amazing the amount of noise he can do all by himself and only by walking :blink: (and I bet the floor was trembling for those on this side of the set!).

Cutting to random:

One of Pagny's battle was interrupted by some technical issues, and the two contestants were italian, so they wouldn't really understand what was happening, and so Nikos asked “the italian-speaking lebanese” to translate. So technician guy explained what the problem was and said “Mika dis-leur qu'il y a un problème" tell them there is a probem, meaning tell them what the problem is.

Mika: “c'è un problema”.

Technician: “.... Thank you, Mika. It's helping a lot” :aah: (he then explained to them for real obviously. But this beginning was still very funny).

Other technical issue and we end up with Nikos talking from backstage, so we can only hear is voice without seing him. To which Mika comments “Hey, it suits you to be God”. A bit later, I don't remember why, Nikos would end up saying “ you coaches are mad, really” and Mika to answer “oh yes because you are perfectly normal, maybe”. And still with that Nikos/Mika pairing (quite a double act those two that night) during a break Nikos made a musician play Santana and pretended it was he who was playing, and Mika gave his best (and quite accurate) imitation of a groupie, high pitch scream and arms chasing the air and all , and that definitely was hilarious :floor:

For those who had read and remember the guts story during Blind auditions, guts came back that night as the contestant involved was back and Mika had to comment “let's remember that guts smell bad”, yes, he's right let's not forget that.

And also those who have read me might remember Mika seems to have made a speciality of spilling his glass. He did it again this night :mf_rosetinted:.

Some weird sentences made their way out of him that night, like “Between the two I choose the hair” or “she is confident on the inside of her” (believe me it sounds weirder in french). He invented a new word again (racontage), but it was cute how he said it very slowly because he knew it didn't exist as he was saying it and was already waiting for the correction. And the best one might have been “Hey! Hey... hey Macarena!” because I will always love its way of coming from nowhere :aah:

And as we actually ended the night dancing the macarena (between two feng-shui seances) in the middle of the street, it is as good as anything for a conclusion, right?

Edited by Melyssa

Here comes my very last The Voice report of 2014, and probably of the whole season 4, and even maybe of my life: sounds a bit more dramatic all of a sudden :teehee:.

This last recording was on the day of the fan meeting, of which I already talked about in the appropriate thread, so we were all still on a cloud when we entered the set. We went in our usual little corner, but what's funny when you always have the same people in the same little corner is that you end up being noticed and the warm up guy talked a lot about us to the rest of the audience, telling them to do like us as “they know how to bring the fun, my little summer camp. They are well organized, they have candies and everything. I think they have tried to poison me with an expired candy last night though (nope, it was just a sugar free one XD) . Also they sleep here. And actually that's almost true, for real they almost do” :lmfao:.

He was right though, we know how to party and we really danced a lot that night. Like we had choregraphies and all. I should say we were really good :mf_rosetinted: (or completely bonkers, as told us Pagny's fans afterwards: they were sitting on the other side of the set and saw us dancing all night :aah: ).

Last recording also meant last chance to do the opening song correctly... meh. It definitely won't be the cover of the year. But they had to stay on the ring for a while because of some technical issues, and this is when Mika lost it all and went mad :naughty:. He kept on pointing Pagny and Zazie, shouting “PAPA! NICOLE!! PAPA NICOLE!! Like in the add, you are Nicole and you are papa!! PAPA NICOLE!!!!” (also somewhere in the middle of it someone ended up being called Gertrude) . Seriously he was half hysterical about it and nobody knew what he was talking about. Zazie ended up telling him “it's okay Mika, you go and take your pills and everything will be fine!” Those of you who were in the UK in the 90s will probably remember this series of Clio adds . But in the here and now he was just going mad, period :biggrin2:.

And then they went back in backstage but as Mika stayed in the coridor we could still see his shadow and he was all alone in there and... again, he began to loose it. He began to cross the place in a sort-of goose step parade, and the most impressive wasn't how far he could throw his leg but how much noise he was doing – I swear an elephant would have been more discreet, it is quite amazing the amount of noise he can do all by himself and only by walking :blink: (and I bet the floor was trembling for those on this side of the set!).

Cutting to random:

One of Pagny's battle was interrupted by some technical issues, and the two contestants were italian, so they wouldn't really understand what was happening, and so Nikos asked “the italian-speaking lebanese” to translate. So technician guy explained what the problem was and said “Mika dis-leur qu'il y a un problème" tell them there is a probem, meaning tell them what the problem is.

Technician: “.... Thank you, Mika. It's helping a lot” :aah: (he then explained to them for real obviously. But this beginning was still very funny).

Other technical issue and we end up with Nikos talking from backstage, so we can only hear is voice without seing him. To which Mika comments “Hey, it suits you to be God”. A bit later, I don't remember why, Nikos would end up saying “ you coaches are mad, really” and Mika to answer “oh yes because you are perfectly normal, maybe”. And still with that Nikos/Mika pairing (quite a double act those two that night) during a break Nikos made a musician play Santana and pretended it was he who was playing, and Mika gave his best (and quite accurate) imitation of a groupie, high pitch scream and arms chasing the air and all , and that definitely was hilarious :floor:

For those who had read and remember the guts story during Blind auditions, guts came back that night as the contestant involved was back and Mika had to comment “let's remember that guts smell bad”, yes, he's right let's not forget that.

And also those who have read me might remember Mika seems to have made a speciality of spilling his glass. He did it again this night :mf_rosetinted:.

Some weird sentences made their way out of him that night, like “Between the two I choose the hair” or “she is confident on the inside of her” (believe me it sounds weirder in french). He invented a new word again (racontage), but it was cute how he said it very slowly because he knew it didn't exist as he was saying it and was already waiting for the correction. And the best one might have been “Hey! Hey... hey Macarena!” because I will always love its way of coming from nowhere :aah:

And as we actually ended the night dancing the macarena (between two feng-shui seances) in the middle of the street, it is as good as anything for a conclusion, right?

Thanks a lot for all yours CRs, I will miss them :blush-anim-cl: I hope we will see all this mad things :fisch: . Thanks again ! :huglove:

Cutting to random:

Thank you so much Melyssa :huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove:

I wish it wasn't your last report... I always love reading them :wub2:

Thanks for all of your reports!:huglove::huglove:

It's a great fun to read them:thumb_yello:

Cutting to random:

Cutting to random:

Really loved it! As all the others that came before this one. You made us part of it for I while, and the least I can to you say is a big THANK YOU!

:huglove:

Translation, please:flowers2::flowers2:

"Happy new year 2015. I wish you love and may all your wishes come true this year. Besides, 2015 sounds a lot better than 2014, don't you think Mel? Yes Mel *laughs* " (to be precise he says "vachement" for "a lot", which isn't a bad word but is a very familiar one)

Thanks for the vid :thumb_yello:

Thanks Melyssa~:huglove::huglove: Happy New Year!

2015 does sound better! Totally agree with Mel:naughty::naughty:

"Happy new year 2015. I wish you love and may all your wishes come true this year. Besides, 2015 sounds a lot better than 2014, don't you think Mel? Yes Mel *laughs* " (to be precise he says "vachement" for "a lot", which isn't a bad word but is a very familiar one)

Thanks for the vid :thumb_yello: