Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Lauren♡ ‏@GoldenLauren_

@mikasounds This tweet makes 100% sense and I totally know what you are talking about

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

@GoldenLauren_ good because I don't

:lmfao: It is priceless!

I guess he's not a Walking Dead fan :naughty:

I'm glad I didn't see those RIPMika trends. My heart would have jumped so much I'd have busted my two stents!! Then the earthquake tweets would have just about finished me off, before I knew he was OK.

So it would have been RIPMarilyn

:floor:

Well. Then we could have tweeted : "Yes, she is dead. She, and a non imaginary character from some tv movies which died as well some years ago. Good night. X" #RIPMarilyn

I'm glad I didn't see those RIPMika trends. My heart would have jumped so much I'd have busted my two stents!! Then the earthquake tweets would have just about finished me off, before I knew he was OK.

So it would have been RIPMarilyn

Thank god your stents weren´t tested that way. We need you here :wink2:. Btw I wasn´t worried because of the earthquake tweets because I knew he must be O.K. when he is able to tweet.

Thank god your stents weren´t tested that way. We need you here :wink2:. Btw I wasn´t worried because of the earthquake tweets because I knew he must be O.K. when he is able to tweet.

yes, that's the good thing with him tweeting about it :mf_rosetinted:

Marilyn, I'm glad you didn't see this RIPMika trend :wink2: (and I'm also glad that I didn't see it either :aah:

I guess he's not a Walking Dead fan :naughty:

I remember him saying that he hated Lost because every time he saw it people were running for their lives, so . . . The Walking Dead probably isn't for him. :naughty:

Wow. According to this site/magazine, Mika is dead, engaged, secretly married and single again. What a bunch of rubbish.

What site? Or are we not naming/linking to it on principle? I'm just curious to see it myself for a laugh.

I remember him saying that he hated Lost because every time he saw it people were running for their lives, so . . . The Walking Dead probably isn't for him. :naughty:

What site? Or are we not naming/linking to it on principle? I'm just curious to see it myself for a laugh.

http://en.mediamass.net/people/mika/deathhoax.html

if you wanna laugh for really stupid things :doh:

No, they have no principles, so why should I? I was just about to say who it was, but Maggie beat me to it. The thing that made me laugh so hard is that they are reporting that Mika is single again, because he was spotted getting his mail at the end of a long driveway and he was gasp... alone! That's the proof, because I know I always take my husband with me when I get the mail to prove to the neighbors that we are still in luv.

In other news, Mel has evolved into a yellow lab named Spinee,, and Mika's longtime partner is pregnant and sporting a baby bump. Now THAT'S impressive. :floor:

Edited by ceebs

http://en.mediamass.net/people/mika/deathhoax.html

if you wanna laugh for really stupid things :doh:

No, they have no principles, so why should I? I was just about to say who it was, but Maggie beat me to it. The thing that made me laugh so hard is that they are reporting that Mika is single again, because he was spotted getting his mail at the end of a long driveway and he was gasp... alone! That's the proof, because I know I always take my husband with me when I get the mail to prove to the neighbors that we are still in luv.

In other news, Mel has evolved into a yellow lab named Spinee,, and Mika's longtime partner is pregnant and sporting a baby bump. Now THAT'S impressive. :floor:

Thanks! I love how every story there has "UPDATE 17/03/2014 : This story seems to be false." on it. :lmfao: I suspect the site is a joke, though, considering the article about the nude photos. :naughty:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

Wow just woken up by pretty strong 2 second tremors in LA. Strongest I've ever felt here

Does he mean earthquake or what...?

KTLA St Patricks Day Earthquake 3/17/2014

[YOUTUBE]KiB7ny52-xw[/YOUTUBE]

Lauren♡ ‏@GoldenLauren_

@mikasounds This tweet makes 100% sense and I totally know what you are talking about

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

@GoldenLauren_ good because I don't

:lmfao: It is priceless!

Mika back to Europe, you're not safe in LA :aah:

This made my day hahaha :roll1::floor: