Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

No, they have no principles, so why should I? I was just about to say who it was, but Maggie beat me to it. The thing that made me laugh so hard is that they are reporting that Mika is single again, because he was spotted getting his mail at the end of a long driveway and he was gasp... alone! That's the proof, because I know I always take my husband with me when I get the mail to prove to the neighbors that we are still in luv.

In other news, Mel has evolved into a yellow lab named Spinee,, and Mika's longtime partner is pregnant and sporting a baby bump. Now THAT'S impressive. :floor:

Well if Mika's male partner was pregnant, at least it would be mentioned in the UK. That all sounds so ridiculous though.

I can't work out if it's satire or it's just a way to drive traffic to their site. They may just have a handful of stories and they randomly generate pages about all the celebrities in their database. Because it's really not funny or relevant.

David carr @carr2n

Retweeted by @mikasounds

We live at a time when all can be seen and watched. Also a time when a Boeing 777 can disappear without a trace. It's a bit of a riddle

Seriously, where the hell is this plane??!!

David carr @carr2n

Retweeted by @mikasounds

We live at a time when all can be seen and watched. Also a time when a Boeing 777 can disappear without a trace. It's a bit of a riddle

Noone knows, it's a mistery... :dunno:

Noone knows, it's a mistery... :dunno:

The strange-tweets-time again!

Do you remember?

25 Feb 10

MIKA official

Had strange dreams last night. 1) that I had a GIANT tooth 2) that I was in a plane crash. That's what u get for sleeping in Byron's room

I heard teeth breaking is a sign of death. I wouldn't even let them amputate my giant tooth. Was too afraid of the pain. It was inconvenient

Do you remember?

25 Feb 10

MIKA official

Had strange dreams last night. 1) that I had a GIANT tooth 2) that I was in a plane crash. That's what u get for sleeping in Byron's room

I heard teeth breaking is a sign of death. I wouldn't even let them amputate my giant tooth. Was too afraid of the pain. It was inconvenient

The guy has an obsession with his teeth :mf_rosetinted:

Do you remember?

25 Feb 10

MIKA official

:naughty:

David carr @carr2n

Retweeted by @mikasounds

I saw report on FB earlier that said residents of a small atoll in the Maldives saw it going over the island really low, that they could see the airline markings on the plane. Whether this is true or not remains to be seen.

Mhhhh..... I can't rewatch the snippet right now, but I recall having noticed a girl with dark hair in it. She might have been Skyler Stonestreet ....?

I'm talking about the snippet he recorded and posted some weeks ago. The "shhh" one.

I saw report on FB earlier that said residents of a small atoll in the Maldives saw it going over the island really low, that they could see the airline markings on the plane. Whether this is true or not remains to be seen.

I thought, these days, nothing could be hidden.

Don't they have this thing called Google Earth, which can show everything the satellites pick up?

It's so weird that they can't find that plane!

It's nice to read about Mika working with others. I've never heard of this person though. I wish he'd work with someone well known.

I've never heard of this person though. I wish he'd work with someone well known.

Why? :dunno:

I'm actually glad he chooses his work partners out of his feelings and tastes rather than of the hype he could get from a collaboration.

The songs he made out of a famous collaboration are not my fav, honestly. I sometimes skip them.

Anyway, here he is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Push_Play. Apparently he's a not well known writer and a producer.

Edited by Elwendin

there also were rumours a week ago about chinese satellite photos where you could see the crash site - but since they never appeared, i doubt it was true.

tho my guessing is that some military guys made a big mistake and shot the plane off the sky, maybe because it was somewhere where it shouldn't have been, and they thought it was an enemy - and of course if that's the case they need to keep that secret from the public, because it would be a huge scandal. :fisch:

From @cjbaran:

Such an awesome day with @mikasounds and @skystonestreet working aka watching the best 80's music videos

80s music videos? "take on me" by a-ha? :boing: definitely one of my fave music videos of all time. :wub2:

I'm actually glad he chooses his work partners out of his feelings and tastes rather than of the hype he could get from a collaboration.

The songs he made out of a famous collaboration are not my fav, honestly. I sometimes skip them.

i agree, seeing what the collaboration with pharell williams made out of that wonderful song "china boy" - i mean, celebrate is ok, but from the bits and pieces i've heard of the original, the magic was totally destroyed by changing it to a party song. :sad:

Edited by mellody

i agree, seeing what the collaboration with pharell williams made out of that wonderful song "china boy" - i mean, celebrate is ok, but from the bits and pieces i've heard of the original, the magic was totally destroyed by changing it to a party song. :sad:

I think Nick Littlemore is to blame for that one though.

I think Nick Littlemore is to blame for that one though.

well, maybe pharell didn't turn the song into "celebrate", but i think they did it *for* the collaboration with pharell. in any case, nick is another famous guy who collaborated with mika, so it doesn't make a difference. :teehee:

I thought Pharrel was involved in Celebrate and Littlemore in Kids?

As I remember, Mika wrote China Boy with Pharell, and then took it to Nick Littlemore and turned it into Celebrate. Didn't he mention something like that in the making of the song video? I can't check it right now since I'm on a slow connection, but for sure he tweeted that tah dah and china boy would be on the album at some point, and only changed it to celebrate later.

well, maybe pharell didn't turn the song into "celebrate", but i think they did it *for* the collaboration with pharell. in any case, nick is another famous guy who collaborated with mika, so it doesn't make a difference. :teehee:

I would prefer an album without Nick Littlemore, but I like Tah Dah and I absolutely adore the China Boy part in Celebrate. I hate the rest of the song, but that piece, if he sings it, completely makes up for the other three minutes, for me anyway. So no negative ruling on Pharell for me just yet :naughty:

ah well, if you say he wrote china boy with pharell, then i'm wrong. i don't remember it exactly either, and can't watch the video now. anyway, i blame whoever decided to turn that beautiful song china boy into the mainstream party song celebrate. :sneaky2::teehee:

and well, i do love tah dah...

anyway, i don't think mika should only collaborate with famous people - i think often the famous ones have a certain way they do things, and are more like "this has always worked, it will work again", instead of being flexible. others who aren't famous might bring some new and fresh ideas. maybe that's just a prejudice i have, but i certainly wouldn't say a non-famous producer/writer is a worse choice than a famous one.

Anyway, here he is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Push_Play. Apparently he's a not well known writer and a producer.

I think not well known work partners are often more creative and unique than the biggies. I mean, look at Mika himself. I've never heard of the guy, but I'm impressed with his charity work.

anyway, i don't think mika should only collaborate with famous people - i think often the famous ones have a certain way they do things, and are more like "this has always worked, it will work again", instead of being flexible. others who aren't famous might bring some new and fresh ideas. maybe that's just a prejudice i have, but i certainly wouldn't say a non-famous producer/writer is a worse choice than a famous one.

I agree. And there's always hype around famous people no matter what they do. Of course it can be good for him and make people notice him as well, but I still don't think a non-famous producer is a bad thing at all.

I love the china boy beginning, so pretty :wub2: Shame we didn't get the original song.