Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Oh didn't know that these moves were of pilates :teehee: I thought they were part of his wild dances.

Thank you Deb! :huglove:

Thank you! For how much I love Donald Duck, it's a bit particular this tshirt :aah: I don't know if I would wear it

:wub2: This news made me so happy :wub2: I simply love Nick Littlemore and I think that they can make amazing songs together :wub2:

I would if it were Tigger :wub2:

Guess who's back....

@mikasounds

Back with Nick Littlemore from today for the first time since the last album. Good for the soul. http://t.co/c8LuIQdmKZ

I'm very happy about it :wub2:

Seeing the result of "Origin Of Love and Underwater" I like he's working with Nick again :wub2:

Exactly! I didn't like Celebrate very much, but those are wonderful

Dorian wrote something:

https://twitter.com/Doriandavecund/status/447857368156499968

@Doriandavecund

Exalté par les nouvelles chansons en Français avec mon ami @mikasounds !!

Trasnslation:

@Doriandavencund

Excited about the new French songs with my friend @mikasounds

And may I add that I'm too super excited to read this tweet!! Can't wait to hear the songs!!!:wub2:

Angela Valeria ‏@Angel25162811 12h

@mikasounds Ti voglio bene!Come vorrei conoscerti!Credo che ti piacerei! pic.twitter.com/piRA6NguEF

BjcfOrcIcAABmSG.jpg

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 2h

@Angel25162811 ciao! Is this real??? E vero? X adoro

Angela Valeria ‏@Angel25162811 12h

@mikasounds Ti voglio bene!Come vorrei conoscerti!Credo che ti piacerei! pic.twitter.com/piRA6NguEF

BjcfOrcIcAABmSG.jpg

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 2h

@Angel25162811 ciao! Is this real??? E vero? X adoro

Is it?? :wub2:

:shocked: Is there anything you don't know, or can't found out about re. MIKA ?! :naughty: Btw, I would love if this wall was real - it looks great ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

I must be the only one that's not excited about this news:)

My worst fear is that they will be on the English version,and it will do nothing for him in the UK :tears::crossed: hope I'm wrong

I'm not excited either. Fair play to Mika if he wants to record some songs in French, for his French-speaking fans. It will be nice for them, but it's the UK and US where he needs to boost his career. It's no use him having French songs on the album over here. If he wanted to try out a French Song in UK, he should have tried with EMD, that would have been a good opportunity to see if UK people would enjoy it. They may have been okay with EMD, but British people are not going to buy an album with more than one French Song.

So if he's planning a French bonus disc for his French fans, that's great, as long as there's something else for us in UK. Otherwise, God help him, his career in UK will be down the plughole.

I'm not excited either. Fair play to Mika if he wants to record some songs in French, for his French-speaking fans. It will be nice for them, but it's the UK and US where he needs to boost his career. It's no use him having French songs on the album over here. If he wanted to try out a French Song in UK, he should have tried with EMD, that would have been a good opportunity to see if UK people would enjoy it. They may have been okay with EMD, but British people are not going to buy an album with more than one French Song.

So if he's planning a French bonus disc for his French fans, that's great, as long as there's something else for us in UK. Otherwise, God help him, his career in UK will be down the plughole.

But is it not possible for Mika making different choices? :blink:

I mean, UK is not the center of the Universe. And nor US. :fisch:

Maybe, this time, he could prefer to try different ways, to choose another starting point, to find a new kind of public, to have a different experience, to plan a different strategy...i don't know, but this it is not a crime...it could be just a possibility. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Marta.

Hahahaha I can already see the TV spot!!

"Are you sick and tired of beeing a big girl?? Is the butterfly lounge not enough for you?... RELAX!!! Now you can be fit whith 'just another california day', the fitness routine by the only, the lonely, the one: MIKA!! (includes a DVD for your daily routine, and a second DVD with underwater routines!!) purchase it now and recieve a wonderful pair of white socks!!" :aah::D

:lol3::roll1:

Btw. Sorry for quoting quite an old post, but I missed it earlier on...

But is it not possible for Mika making different choices? :blink:

I mean, UK is not the center of the Universe. And nor US. :fisch:

Maybe, this time, he could prefer to try different ways, to choose another starting point, to find a new kind of public, to have a different experience, to plan a different strategy...i don't know, but this it is not a crime...it could be just a possibility. :mf_rosetinted:

As far as a lucrative market is concerned, the UK and the US are important, and although there is nothing wrong with boosting his French and Italian sales, for longevity, the former markets need to be kept up or he is going to have a very limited audience.

Well, about the Nick Littlemore's news I'm very happy, because Underwater is my favourite song, so I have great expectations :teehee::mikalove:

About the french songs... I remember that they would be 4 songs, and that would be too much in a only album, indeed! I hope that they will be bonus tracks for the french version, because, even if I love Mika's french songs, I think either that it would not be good for the large anglophone market :)

I don't know if this is the right thread but...

Rossana Casale on twitter: "Ho ricevuto una notizia che .... Che è in odore di "ohhhh yesssss! ". Ad Aprile la conferma. ����������olè olè olè

����������������������������������������"

"I've got some news that... Smell like "Ohh Yess!". In April the confirmation."

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

Edited by Log lady

I don't know if this is the right thread but...

Rossana Casale on twitter: "Ho ricevuto una notizia che .... Che è in odore di "ohhhh yesssss! ". Ad Aprile la conferma. ����������olè olè olè

����������������������������������������"

"I got some news that... Smells like "Ohh Yess!". In April the confirmation."

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

Confirmation of what?