Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Aw, that's mean! What is he excited ABOUT? He shouldn't leave us in suspense. :nervous:

If you didn't know it yet, he can be the king of tease when he wants to:naughty:

How I missed it to get teased by him!!! He should do it more often, yes yes yes!!!

Edited by Sabine64

End of march, I guess you may be right.

Let's see if someone spots him at LA airport or Heathrow.

An unexpected coming back to London would be a heck of a clue :aah:

as far as I remember he said the Baby will be expected in May so it would be much too early now.

as far as I remember he said the Baby will be expected in May so it would be much too early now.

I thought he said April.

And I was born 8 weeks early, so I wouldn't be surprised if the it happened in the next few weeks.

I thought he said April.

And I was born 8 weeks early, so I wouldn't be surprised if the it happened in the next few weeks.

Really? Me too. I was just 1,5 kg and had no nails :aah: A kind of naked rabbit...

He told Paloma was 5 months and a half pregnant, if I recall properly. Now we just have to find out the date of the interview #MeLazy

Edit: it was about on the 15th of January. But still too lazy for doing the math.

i'm pretty sure he said May also.

He's excited because he'll see me (again) in 321 days! :dance_man:

:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by guylainem123

Really? Me too. I was just 1,5 kg and had no nails :aah: A kind of naked rabbit...

He told Paloma was 5 months and a half pregnant, if I recall properly. Now we just have to find out the date of the interview #MeLazy

Edit: it was about on the 15th of January. But still too lazy for doing the math.

That would make it April then :thumb_yello:

End of march, I guess you may be right.

Let's see if someone spots him at LA airport or Heathrow.

An unexpected coming back to London would be a heck of a clue :aah:

Ahh flying from Heathrow on Friday... I hope with all my heart that I see him! How awesome would that be!:mikacool:

If this baby has a bit of his/her uncle's character, it will arrive Mikasoon. :teehee:

Or Mikalate. The first baby born after a 11 months pregnancy :teehee:

Anyway, if it's in Mikatime, it will just pop out abruptly. :mf_rosetinted:

It was a recorded interview for The Voice France and he recorded the episodes while he was also in Italy for X-Factor. So, if I'm not mistaken, it was December...

Wow, Hans Zimmer's studio is incredible!

900xNx828024380_sPrvE-XL.jpg.pagespeed.ic.tw8dXakMFh.webp

I don't know much about pianos,but this (by the way, what's with the skulls?!)

does not resemble a little the Peugeot Design Lab piano that Mika has played in Paris?

Wow, Hans Zimmer's studio is incredible!

900xNx828024380_sPrvE-XL.jpg.pagespeed.ic.tw8dXakMFh.webp

I don't know much about pianos,but this (by the way, what's with the skulls?!)

does not resemble a little the Peugeot Design Lab piano that Mika has played in Paris?

OMG Zimmer's studio is amazing!!! couldn't be different for a musical genius like him... :shocked:

it seems like the same piano to me haha but, I don't know a lot about them either! :teehee: