Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Feeling dumb tonight, cause I don't know who Hans Zimmer is, either. I will consult Google. That studio is incredible. But I see crazy faces in the wallpaper.

Feeling dumb tonight, cause I don't know who Hans Zimmer is, either. I will consult Google. That studio is incredible. But I see crazy faces in the wallpaper.

Hans Zimmer is one of the best composers of movies soundtracks of all time... He's my idol, maybe as much as John Williams :)

I didn't know who Michael Einziger was... Turn out he co-wrote Wake me up with Aviici...

Not bad.

And now we know why he was all excited earlier. That studio must make him feel like a kid in a candy store:naughty:

I didn't know who Michael Einziger was... Turn out he co-wrote Wake me up with Aviici...

Not bad.

And now we know why he was all excited earlier. That studio must make him feel like a kid in a candy store:naughty:

Oh, that's one of my daughter's favorite songs. I'll have to tell her this. She may be impressed.

He was probably bouncing off the walls in that place!

:naughty: I always see faces in such pattern, both on walls and floors, people and animals :aah: In this wallpaper I see the famous Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh ...:teehee: No wonder why MIKA felt excited - it must be very special to work in this amazing studio - and it fits him perfect, imo, much because of his love for music style from the past - it looks grandiose - and I now expect new masterpieces from our golden MIKA ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Seems like he is pulling out all the stops to get this album done, :wub2:after those shows took all his time up, and he never got into the studio like he said to start writing new songs:sneaky2:

Wonder how long we will have to wait for a snippet :mikalove:

That studio looks stunning indeed!!!! :shocked: He must be thrilled. And just saying but for me it looks he is working harder and in more determined way than ever, even with talent shows :wub2:

Totally agree with you!

I believe that this time he wants everything to work out perfectly. Knowing Zimmer, I think that Mika's songs will be a little more cartoonish this time ans he'll use an orchestra as background :teehee:

Annnd, we must not forget that he has worked with pharrell for the famous soundtrack of "Despicable Me 2"... so, happy happy happy :naughty:

Totally agree with you!

I believe that this time he wants everything to work out perfectly. Knowing Zimmer, I think that Mika's songs will be a little more cartoonish this time ans he'll use an orchestra as background :teehee:

Annnd, we must not forget that he has worked with pharrell for the famous soundtrack of "Despicable Me 2"... so, happy happy happy :naughty:

It would be awesome if Mika and his new buddy are writing something for a movie.

I agree with everyone here, that it's so good to know Mika is so fired up. I think the TV exposure has had a very positive effect on his creativity, rather than hindering his own musical achievement.

It would be awesome if Mika and his new buddy are writing something for a movie.

I agree with everyone here, that it's so good to know Mika is so fired up. I think the TV exposure has had a very positive effect on his creativity, rather than hindering his own musical achievement.

Yeah!

For example, "Century Man" was a really good song for a movie... it's a pity that we didn't know nothing from the movie...

The studio is in Santa Monica.

We can learn more about it here ,

and

I wonder if Zimmer was there as well. I suppose he didn't just give them the keys and went for a walk. That stuff seems pretty complicated to use.

He says: “I’m not a good pianist, I always thought I wasn’t worthy of a Bösendorfer. I’m a composer. I’m not an interpreter. Great musicians, they play challenging things all day long. I make things up in my head. It’s not about the dexterity of my fingers. But I’m a really good programmer. You put me in front of a computer, that’s my way of getting my music in.”

So, he may be there to help with the computer part...

Anyway. There's a real fireplace there as well. Apparently wherever M goes there's always a fireplace :mf_rosetinted::aah:

We have the perfect idea for his bday present. A portable fireplace so that he can always feels at ease :naughty:

Edited by Elwendin

That studio looks stunning indeed!!!! :shocked: He must be thrilled. And just saying but for me it looks he is working harder and in more determined way than ever, even with talent shows :wub2:

You beat me to it...

Whenever and whatever they do, I'm sure it worth the wait:thumb_yello:

The studio is in Santa Monica.

We can learn more about it here ,

and

I wonder if Zimmer was there as well. I suppose he didn't just give them the keys and went for a walk. That stuff seems pretty complicated to use.

He says: “I’m not a good pianist, I always thought I wasn’t worthy of a Bösendorfer. I’m a composer. I’m not an interpreter. Great musicians, they play challenging things all day long. I make things up in my head. It’s not about the dexterity of my fingers. But I’m a really good programmer. You put me in front of a computer, that’s my way of getting my music in.”

So, he may be there to help with the computer part...

Anyway. There's a real fireplace there as well. Apparently wherever M goes there's always a fireplace :mf_rosetinted::aah:

I don't think they're working with Zimmer... And for studio operations, I pretty sure a technician was there

Yes, I agree, he is working hard on this album, completely immergedin his own music, far away from the TV shows.

Sounds like because his time is limited, since he has to go back soon-ish, he's putting all his energy into it. I guess he'll have to wait until after The Voice is finished to continue putting so much time/work/energy into it again. After all, he's only human :)

Yes, I agree, he is working hard on this album, completely immergedin his own music, far away from the TV shows.

Sounds like because his time is limited, since he has to go back soon-ish, he's putting all his energy into it. I guess he'll have to wait until after The Voice is finished to continue putting so much time/work/energy into it again. After all, he's only human :)

He is?:shocked:

:blush-anim-cl: Yes, it would indeed !! I've always thought that all his side projects would be like fuel for MIKAs creativity, rather than a brake! :teehee: Imagine how many new experiences he has got since TOOL - with designing, making advs, coaching -meeting loads of new people -no wonder he's energized!! :aah: And as far as I can understand, he's on schedule re. his new alb. I'm sure we have very exciting months ahead !! ...:mikadas:

Love,love

me

Yeah!

For example, "Century Man" was a really good song for a movie... it's a pity that we didn't know nothing from the movie...

I keep listening and looking out for the movie. I can't remember what it's called, but I'll know it when I see it advertised. I think some famous stars are in it. So it's not just one of those Independent things that nobody watches unless they are artsy types.

I think it's about some guy who was famous, who has developed Alzheimer's and I think he looks back on his life, and at some point, sings Century Man.

But I know Mika has said that he would love to write for the movies, so I hope he will do that. It's a great way to get his music known, without relying on the radio stations to play the songs.

I keep listening and looking out for the movie. I can't remember what it's called, but I'll know it when I see it advertised. I think some famous stars are in it. So it's not just one of those Independent things that nobody watches unless they are artsy types.

I think it's about some guy who was famous, who has developed Alzheimer's and I think he looks back on his life, and at some point, sings Century Man.

But I know Mika has said that he would love to write for the movies, so I hope he will do that. It's a great way to get his music known, without relying on the radio stations to play the songs.

Nick Nolte is one of the stars, but on his IMDB profile there is no mention of any film resembling a musical (which is what the film Mika wrote Century Man was supposed to be), so I don't know what is happening to it.

Nick Nolte is one of the stars, but on his IMDB profile there is no mention of any film resembling a musical (which is what the film Mika wrote Century Man was supposed to be), so I don't know what is happening to it.

If the film is this, “Always on My Mind” with Nick Nolte and Glenn Close,

http://www.bestforfilm.com/film-news/glenn-close-and-nick-nolte-cast-for-music-drama-always-on-my-mind/

http://variety.com/2012/film/news/glenn-close-nick-nolte-on-my-mind-1118063379/

in Glenn Close's Wikipedia page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Close) (there) is written : 2014 Always on My Mind Pre-production.

http://www.bestforfilm.com/film-news/glenn-close-and-nick-nolte-cast-for-music-drama-always-on-my-mind/

in Glenn Close's Wikipedia page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Close) (there) is written : 2014 Always on My Mind Pre-production.

YES.

It's 'Always On My Mind'

Agree :wub2:

Thanks for these informations, I didn't know that