Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Thanks for the info folks about the movie, Always On My Mind.

I tried to multi Quote but it didn't work.

I hope the movie will be out soon. It seems like just my kind of film, and with a Mika song in it, it'll be brilliant.

I just hope they don't waste the song, as happened with Kick Ass.

If the film is this, “Always on My Mind” with Nick Nolte and Glenn Close,

http://www.bestforfilm.com/film-news/glenn-close-and-nick-nolte-cast-for-music-drama-always-on-my-mind/

http://variety.com/2012/film/news/glenn-close-nick-nolte-on-my-mind-1118063379/

in Glenn Close's Wikipedia page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Close) (there) is written : 2014 Always on My Mind Pre-production.

Wow, I didn't know about that, thanks a lot!

I keep listening and looking out for the movie. I can't remember what it's called, but I'll know it when I see it advertised. I think some famous stars are in it. So it's not just one of those Independent things that nobody watches unless they are artsy types.

I think it's about some guy who was famous, who has developed Alzheimer's and I think he looks back on his life, and at some point, sings Century Man.

But I know Mika has said that he would love to write for the movies, so I hope he will do that. It's a great way to get his music known, without relying on the radio stations to play the songs.

Nick Nolte is one of the stars, but on his IMDB profile there is no mention of any film resembling a musical (which is what the film Mika wrote Century Man was supposed to be), so I don't know what is happening to it.

If the film is this, “Always on My Mind” with Nick Nolte and Glenn Close,

http://www.bestforfilm.com/film-news/glenn-close-and-nick-nolte-cast-for-music-drama-always-on-my-mind/

http://variety.com/2012/film/news/glenn-close-nick-nolte-on-my-mind-1118063379/

in Glenn Close's Wikipedia page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Close) (there) is written : 2014 Always on My Mind Pre-production.

Thank you for informations girls! :huglove:

Hope that the production will go on with the film... it should be very nice.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 4m

Énorme Bravo à mes 6 finalistes pour les shows en direct ! Très fier ! Et un immense merci aux 3 autres talents .

C'était très dur pour moi de choisir . A samedi prochain pour le Direct ! #thevoice

Énorme Bravo à mes 6 finalistes pour les shows en direct ! Très fier ! Et un immense merci aux 3 autres talents .

C'était très dur pour moi de choisir . A samedi prochain pour le Direct ! #thevoice

Translation:

Big congrats to my 6 finalists for the live shows! Very proud! And a huge thank you to the 3 other contestants.

It was very hard for me to choose. See you next Saturday for the live show!

Btw, we think he is not the one tweeting tonight... This French doesn't sound Mika French :naughty:

(and he is supposed to be in Monaco for the Bal de la Rose right now :fisch:)

Translation:

Big congrats to my 6 finalists for the live shows! Very proud! And a huge thank you to the 3 other contestants.

Btw, we think he is not the one tweeting tonight... This French doesn't sound Mika French :naughty:

But he also replied to some people, one of them is a funny tweet, so i don't know... :teehee:

Sounds more like Doriand's French :naughty:

Emmanuel Marolle ‏@emarolle 2h

Tiens, @PascalNegre a prêté l'un de ses costumes "fauteuil de grand-mère" à #Mika ce soir...#TheVoice @mikasounds

PascalNegre ‏@PascalNegre 2h

@emarolle jaloux !! @mikasounds

MatthieuGrelierTV ‏@MatthieuGrelier 2h

@PascalNegre @emarolle @mikasounds c'est normal que le chanteur pop le plus élégant travaille avec le patron le plus élégant :))

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 2h

@MatthieuGrelier @PascalNegre @emarolle merci mr ;)

tiger lily☆ ‏@thewendy_bird 2h

je suis la seule à trouver que @mikasounds ressemble à JakJak de #cendrillon ? #thevoice #tf1 #coatch #ressemblance pic.twitter.com/JvqUimmY0U

@thewendy_bird perso je préfère Gus Gus

MIKA official @mikasounds 53m

! @Jacynthe_V @MatthieuGrelier merci à toi. X

Emmanuel Marolle ‏@emarolle 2h

Tiens, @PascalNegre a prêté l'un de ses costumes "fauteuil de grand-mère" à #Mika ce soir...#TheVoice @mikasounds

PascalNegre ‏@PascalNegre 2h

@emarolle jaloux !! @mikasounds

MatthieuGrelierTV ‏@MatthieuGrelier 2h

@PascalNegre @emarolle @mikasounds c'est normal que le chanteur pop le plus élégant travaille avec le patron le plus élégant :))

@MatthieuGrelier @PascalNegre @emarolle merci mr ;)

tiger lily☆ ‏@thewendy_bird 2h

je suis la seule à trouver que @mikasounds ressemble à JakJak de #cendrillon ? #thevoice #tf1 #coatch #ressemblance pic.twitter.com/JvqUimmY0U

@thewendy_bird perso je préfère Gus Gus

MIKA official @mikasounds 53m

! @Jacynthe_V @MatthieuGrelier merci à toi. X

attachment.php?attachmentid=9748&stc=1&d=1396132591:naughty:

Or the voice producers' French. We know he can find the copy function on his phone though, so I tend to think he pressed the send button himself :fisch:

Or maybe his French has improved during his recent collaboration with Doriand :thumb_yello:

Translation:

But he also replied to some people, one of them is a funny tweet, so i don't know... :teehee:

no idea :mf_rosetinted:

I totally believe Mika is the one who twits :thumb_yello: and no one else :sneaky2:

He even fell asleep twiting once and all fans totally freaked out on that night...but we were relieved he was fine the next morning :teehee:

I totally believe Mika is the one who twits :thumb_yello: and no one else :sneaky2:

He even fell asleep twiting once and all fans totally freaked out on that night...but we were relieved he was fine the next morning :teehee:

It was the unintelligible answers he was giving that freaked us out, it looked like his drink had been spiked or something.

I keep listening and looking out for the movie. I can't remember what it's called, but I'll know it when I see it advertised. I think some famous stars are in it. So it's not just one of those Independent things that nobody watches unless they are artsy types.

I think it's about some guy who was famous, who has developed Alzheimer's and I think he looks back on his life, and at some point, sings Century Man.

But I know Mika has said that he would love to write for the movies, so I hope he will do that. It's a great way to get his music known, without relying on the radio stations to play the songs.

I wrote about this film a few weeks ago -- it seems that it's been shelved.

Not going to happen. :(

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3984695&postcount=76

:sad:

I wrote about this film a few weeks ago -- it seems that it's been shelved.

Not going to happen. :(

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3984695&postcount=76

:sad:

That's unfortunate. I had hoped for a lot of attention for the film and maybe, Century Man becoming a single.

That's typical. Something that might have got Mika some attention outside Italy and France, this year, is not going to happen.

Still, it's good to know he's had a mention in a British newspaper because of his Monaco concert. They printed pictures of him too. So not all bad news, some good news too.

The verb is "to tweet", Anne -- you tweet a tweet. A "twit" is something else altogether! :naughty:

And I have it on good authority, from someone who ought to know, that Mika is the only person tweeting from his Twitter account. :wink2:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

Working with @MichaelEinziger at Hans Zimmer's studio. Loving him and this insane studio. Stunning

I ran across something interesting (to me, at least) sort of related to this in this week's Entertainment Weekly magazine. It was a sidebar to an article on the new movie Spiderman 2, talking about the score/soundtrack and how it involved Hans Zimmer, Pharrell and Mike Einziger (as well as Johnny Marr and others), and it included this photo:

hans-zimmer-assembling-a-supergroup-for-the-amazing-spider-man-2-147763-a-1383298535-470-75.jpg

I found it interesting since Pharrell, Zimmer and Einziger all have a Mika connection. :original: