Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 14 h

Buonanotte Milano :) X

:wub2: His face is very fatigued... he was sick but he had to work, then to travel from France to Italy... but in spite of this, he always is very kind with his fans :wub2:

He's definitely the best. I hope he feels better soon.

Yeah.... :doh:

Sincerely i've never met him except after the concerts or tv show and frankly even if I were to see him in a restaurant, I do not think I would go and disturb him in his free time...

I don't know how I'd act, I can say I'd play cool cool fan but then who knows, I can't promise to be consistent.

But God help me if I'd would take a pic (nope, btw). He smiles and his head is even a little bended towards her but his shoulders and hands are a kind of closed. His face seems pleased but his body doesn't..... Or maybe I just watched too many "Lie to me" episodes.

but in spite of this, he always is very kind with his fans :wub2:

Am I missing something?

What did he do?

Edited by Elwendin

But is that pic fresh? On FB I saw a note under this pic that it is a Swatch signing.

I don't know if the photo is a new or an old one, but it looks like there's a menu on the table. I add it's probably a list of pizzas (mine is a well trained eye when it comes to pizza :naughty:), anyway that room doesn't look as a Swatch store at all

I don't know if the photo is a new or an old one, but it looks like there's a menu on the table. I add it's probably a list of pizzas (mine is a well trained eye when it comes to pizza :naughty:), anyway that room doesn't look as a Swatch store at all

Not Milan Swatch store. I'm sure Mika was having dinner and the girl went to him just to take a pic :mf_rosetinted:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

Studiando oggi nel parco a Milano, nel sole, di nuovo con La Siciliana Isabella e anche un raffreddore dal inferno! pic.twitter.com/V5WT8r6iy2

Bkoj4jpIYAAkoKi.jpg

I confirm the weather is perfect (my car showed 31°) and the perfect season to catch 'a hell of a cold'. :naughty:

as Mikasister says, march/april sun is not good, you can catch a cold very easily (I do every year!)

I like the box of tissues sitting there. Poor Mika. Cold are horrible. You couldn't tell he was unwell on The Voice, though. At least from a TV perspective.

I feel like a genius. I understood the whole tweet except for the hell of a cold part, which you were kind enough to help me with!

Molto grazie (learning adverbs at the moment)

Aaaggghhh!

I stand corrected. Kipper beating for me!:fish:

I'm sure you can understand my confusion, though. Pharrel, Paul.... Same last name. And who in the world would ever link Paul Williams with Daft Punk. :shocked:

I showed husband the selfie, and he immediately recognized him as the little dude from Smokey and the Bandit. Such a child of the 70's!

Believe me, no one was more surprised than I was when I downloaded the Daft Punk album and saw the name "Paul Williams." :blink: I thought, "surely this can't be the Paul Williams from the '70s?!" But it was. I was totally surprised. Music makes strange bedfellows, I guess. :naughty:

Believe me, no one was more surprised than I was when I downloaded the Daft Punk album and saw the name "Paul Williams." :blink: I thought, "surely this can't be the Paul Williams from the '70s?!" But it was. I was totally surprised. Music makes strange bedfellows, I guess. :naughty:

I wasn't surprised by this at all as Paul Williams is hot right now. And if he can write Mika another "Rainbow Connection" I'll be the first to buy it! :teehee:

I wasn't surprised by this at all as Paul Williams is hot right now. And if he can write Mika another "Rainbow Connection" I'll be the first to buy it! :teehee:

I'd be content just to hear him sing Rainbow Connection!

. . . in fact, now that I've imagined that, I will live the rest of my life sad that I haven't.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

Studiando oggi nel parco a Milano, nel sole, di nuovo con La Siciliana Isabella e anche un raffreddore dal inferno! pic.twitter.com/V5WT8r6iy2

Bkoj4jpIYAAkoKi.jpg

Studying for what?

Too soon for XF 8, just in case he signed for a renewal...

... Don't they seem scripts, or something like that?

Something related to the Fo project he mentioned a few days ago?

Well, let's stay tuned, till wednesday evening, or till we'll have reports from people attending the show... :mf_rosetinted:

maybe it helps him to rest a bit, hope so, he is sick, One day he will break down....if he aLWAYS ROTATE; yes, I know showbuis is pressure, Mika is someone who must move but he is just a human being with limits...

Maybe he is just brushing up on his Italian to appear on the upcoming talk show. Reviewing. :crossed:

Yeah, it was my first thought, but if I had to review a language for a tv show, I would have conversation, not a studying session on a book/exercise book.

So I thought about something related to the Fo project.

Who knows... (Mika :mikadas:)

maybe it helps him to rest a bit, hope so, he is sick, One day he will break down....if he aLWAYS ROTATE; yes, I know showbuis is pressure, Mika is someone who must move but he is just a human being with limits...

He doesn't look sick to me. I think the tissues are there so he can wipe his hands after eating some of the delicious stuff that is hiding behind that big bag :mf_rosetinted:

I used to worry like that, back in the day, I don't tend to now. Not so much anyway. I'm sad he has a cold and I hope he gets well soon, but Mika seems to thrive on being busy.

When he's working, writing, meeting people, even if he doesn't feel 100% well, he seems really happy.

At the moment he does seem very happy and excited by what he's doing, and he's probably the most productive he's ever been. So I wouldn't worry about him doing too much. I think he's okay.

When he's working, writing, meeting people, even if he doesn't feel 100% well, he seems really happy.

At the moment he does seem very happy and excited by what he's doing, and he's probably the most productive he's ever been. So I wouldn't worry about him doing too much. I think he's okay.

:thumb_yello:

I didn't know where I could post this pic, so I'll do it here (found it on twitter)

"...hid for three years"

"It helped me to be in love"

Edited by dcdeb
our policy has been to not post paparazzi photos