MIKA on Tonight Show w/Ariana Grande 10/1/13

dcdeb

NUP_158467_0677.JPG

Mika appeared on the US late-night chat show The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, with Ariana Grande on Tuesday, October 1, 2013.

:excite:

I know we've been posting about it elsewhere, but figured it needed its own separate discussion thread :thumb_yello:

EDIT: Here's the official video, viewable only in the US, it seems:

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/tuesday-october-1-2013/n41431/?tin=2259

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Definitely needs its own thread :thumb_yello: Can we watch it online somewhere? At what time it will be aired?

Alice said 11:35 pm and Christine one hour later, anyway I won't be able to watch it until tomorrow morning, time zones :aah:

The shows starts at 11:35 p.m. US Eastern time zone. (That's my time zone. :wink2: )

The usual format of the show is: 1/2 hour of monologue and general silliness (skits, etc.), then major guest (in this case Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who is so hot right now) gets about 15 minutes, then minor guest (in this case Jay Mohr who is an actor/comedian) gets about 10 minutes, then musical guest (MIKA! and Ariana) gets the last 5 minutes. They probably won't be interviewed properly though Jay Leno sometimes will walk over to the singers and exchange a few words with them and the credits roll...

I'll try to record it as well as I can with my camera just so everyone can see it ASAP, but I bet it will be on the network's site (nbc.com) later in the day tomorrow.

The shows starts at 11:35 p.m. US Eastern time zone. (That's my time zone. :wink2: )

The usual format of the show is: 1/2 hour of monologue and general silliness (skits, etc.), then major guest (in this case Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who is so hot right now) gets about 15 minutes, then minor guest (in this case Jay Mohr who is an actor/comedian) gets about 10 minutes, then musical guest (MIKA! and Ariana) gets the last 5 minutes. They probably won't be interviewed properly though Jay Leno sometimes will walk over to the singers and exchange a few words with them and the credits roll...

I'll try to record it as well as I can with my camera just so everyone can see it ASAP, but I bet it will be on the network's site (nbc.com) later in the day tomorrow.

Thank you very much for the information! :)

Thanks,Deb,for explanations! And thanks for trying to record it,please make sure Dexter's voice will overlap Ariana's part :naughty:

US time, so I will see the show tomorrow morning at 8:35 am and you at 9:35 am :wink2:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Thank you! :huglove:

Just checked,it's at 05:35 am for you,and 06:35 for me :aah:

aww that is so early :aah:

I m all hyper about Mika singing in this show :excite:

Mika s team anwered to Rose and I on facebook that they would try to share a link online for everyone around the world to be able to watch it :hypo: so waiting for an.update now :boing:

Big thanks to everyone who shared information links and advice here and also to those who will record it :huglove::flowers2: I love you my Mika family :wub2:

But isn't the show in LA? Barcelona is 9 hours of difference to LA :dunno:

It's US Eastern time zone,Deb's time zone :wink2:

It starts at 11:35 but Mika won't be on until at least 45 or 50 minutes later so if you are in eastern Europe it might be closer to 7:30 am for you.

That's better,but I guess we can't watch it outside of US.That link posted by Alice doesn't work for me :huh:

I don't know if anyone's recording it but they should not put it on YouTube. They will penalize your account. Someone could just upload the file to a file sharing site. But I don't know if we have anyone who is recording. I won't be able to even watch it.

:thumb_yello: Thanks for info! Very excited about this special happening - can hardly wait... :wink2:

Love,love

me