dcdeb

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guess you've never been around other mothers then. :mf_rosetinted:

I do and I'm horrified by what some let their kids do in public. I was waiting in line at a shop the other day and this woman was in front of me. her kids were litteraly climbing the railings and she was like: You're both so good, I know it's long but mommy loves you. I would have almost slap mine if they would have done that:mf_rosetinted:

On the other hand, I'm also surprised how many times I've been told how my kids are well-behaved by people in restaurant, etc because they say please and thank you. I mean, everyone should be doing it, right:blink:

I don't think it's brainless I just think it's biased. Let's get off the topic of Mika for a minute since it seems everyone is too sensitive about that and let's talk about children. Don't people think their children are funny, cute, etc. even when they are doing things that would annoy you if it were someone else's child and not your own? It doesn't mean you think they are perfect on an intellectual level it just means you have a different tolerance for your children's imperfections than those of strangers.

I think you are right here, I am biased with Mika. I tolerate his imperfections because I like him. I like very rare people (not any other artist) that much. I do see his imperfections though. It annoys the hell out of me if people say I can't see things like that, like I'm blind or something :aah: Yes, I have a different tolerance for his imperfections. But I don't think it's a honeymoon effect. I don't think it's going away.

My children are very intellectual though!! You just haven't seen them :teehee:

Edit: Christine, I feel pleased we finally found a word we can both accept.

On the other hand, I'm also surprised how many times I've been told how my kids are well-behaved by people in restaurant, etc because they say please and thank you. I mean, everyone should be doing it, right:blink:

You would hope :aah:

But really I still stand behind my point, I guess "annoying" is not a good example of what I mean. But people think that the most ordinary things their children do are extraordinary. I think one would be a pretty crap mother if they didn't show enthusiasm for the things their children do even if they are the same things every other kid on the planet does (learning to walk, saying their first words, etc.)

Yes, I have a different tolerance for his imperfections. But I don't think it's a honeymoon effect. I don't think it's going away.

It doesn't ever have to go away, it's still the same thing as far as I'm concerned. Mine went on a loooooong time (for me). I used to marvel at it and ask myself how long I could possibly be so entertained by just watching videos or reading Mika's vlogs or gossiping about him, etc. Now I know. :naughty:

My children are very intellectual though!! You just haven't seen them :teehee:

Oh I totally believe that after meeting you and your husband. I bet they are quiet (compared to North American children) and thoughtful and very respectful.

Edit: Christine, I feel pleased we finally found a word we can both accept.

:thumb_yello:

But really I still stand behind my point, I guess "annoying" is not a good example of what I mean. But people think that the most ordinary things their children do are extraordinary. I think one would be a pretty crap mother if they didn't show enthusiasm for the things their children do even if they are the same things every other kid on the planet does (learning to walk, saying their first words, etc.)

True... A kid needs that to thrive. On that aspect, I'm like any other. I don't really like to brag about it publicly but they know they have my unconditional support.

Think I'm more tolerant when it comes to Mika though:naughty:

Oh I totally believe that after meeting you and your husband. I bet they are quiet (compared to North American children) and thoughtful and very respectful.

They can be a bit noisy but they think more than healthy for them :aah: Yes, they are my everything :blush-anim-cl:

I love the pics from this show but I gotta agree I thought the performance was not very good...they seemed out of sync and not very compatible, esp in the chorus :( glad I didn't wait up for it :teehee:

YOU DIDN´T WAIT UP FOR IT!!!! :shocked::shocked:

You´ll go to hell, you know it, right? :mf_rosetinted:

My son is as annoying as a kid can be, I think he´s not good at maths, his language skills are zero, his ears are too big, and he is shy enough as to look unkind sometimes. LOL Which kind of mother am I? :lmfao:

Still I love him, huh? don´t think I don´t... but I´m not blind and I f*cking hate people who think their kids are mega ultra clever just cause they can say "ornitorrinco" at the age of two :o)

Thanks so much for those vids Laura. Better singing alone by far but I like the one snging with Kristin:wub2:

Nice to see you here again :huglove:

So do I.

Y gracias, Alba. Eres un sol! :huglove:

Exactly my point, thank you!!! :thumb_yello:

My pleasure, Nina! :wink2:

I don't think it's brainless I just think it's biased. Let's get off the topic of Mika for a minute since it seems everyone is too sensitive about that and let's talk about children. Don't people think their children are funny, cute, etc. even when they are doing things that would annoy you if it were someone else's child and not your own? It doesn't mean you think they are perfect on an intellectual level it just means you have a different tolerance for your children's imperfections than those of strangers.

This reminds me when your children are babies... you are kinda on a honeymoon :naughty:

They burp and you tell them how nice and happy you are they burped... when they get older, you tell them to say they are sorry & they shouldn't burp out loud XD

Finally watched the good recording. Thanks for recording and uploading, Lara :thumb_yello:

I really like looking at Ariana, she is the kind of girl I can easily develop a crush on, especially in this dress :wub2: But I don't like her voice very much. She has a good voice, but on a emotional level I just don't like this way of singing and this "colour" of voice.

Otherwise I think it's not much worse or much better than most TV-appearances :dunno:

My brother saw the performance and said "Why are his pants so short?" I didn't notice at all...

Sorry to mention that again, but I thought the same...:blush-anim-cl: And his jacket too. ( And the blue leather jacket from Italian XFactor as well) .

Has Mika become taller ?:teehee:

But anyway Mika`s outfit is good, esp. in comparison with those ugly, giant white shoes. :doh:

Sorry to mention that again, but I thought the same...:blush-anim-cl: And his jacket too. ( And the blue leather jacket from Italian XFactor as well) .

But anyway Mika`s outfit is good, esp. in comparison with those ugly, giant white shoes. :doh:

His pants were SHORT? :shocked: Where...?! How...?!

HAHA he looked so cute and pink on JL. He's so adorable.

My brother saw the performance and said "Why are his pants so short?" I didn't notice at all...

As he has said in some interviews, he likes weraring small sizes, especially in jackets :wink2:

Yes, I remember) ....Mikafashion.

A small size is better than a short length (it`s a jacket I`m talking about :fisch:)

this would be the first time i send you to the naughty corner :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3904312#post3904312

Wonka will welcome you in and give you chores fitting the "crime" :aah: