MIKA on Tonight Show w/Ariana Grande 10/1/13

dcdeb

Those pics - ARIANA IS SO TINY AND MIKA IS SO TALL. IT'S SO CUTE. I CAN'T EVEN.

I'm so excited for this even though I've heard the song a million times and it's not like I'm actually there and I feel like Leno is the wrong demographic. As a relatively new fan in the US, I've never seen Mika on my TV before!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those pics - ARIANA IS SO TINY AND MIKA IS SO TALL. IT'S SO CUTE. I CAN'T EVEN.

I'm so excited for this even though I've heard the song a million times and it's not like I'm actually there and I feel like Leno is the wrong demographic. As a relatively new fan in the US, I've never seen Mika on my TV before!

:thumb_yello:

(Im)Patiently waiting:teehee:

i dont get what 11:34/10:34 means, how much time left? And does anybody has a livestream please? :wink2:

it starts in 9 minutes, but Mika won't be on for quite a while... i don't think there's a livestream, sadly.

I will record on my PVR & maybe i can film with my iPhone, but i'm sure others will do a much better job :naughty:

So excited to be able to catch this!

Though I wish they didn't sing in unison almost the whole time. It works better when they take more turns because Arianna's trying to run those scales, and Mika sounds like Mika ;)

I think the funniest part was when Mika shook Joseph Gordon Levitt's hand at the end of the show and Arianna stood between them looking like :shocked:

That's exactly what I would have looked like too haha! :wub2:

Even with Ariana in huge heels and Mika constantly crouching, Ariana looks like a smurf, size-wise, next to him!

Everybody does.

There's a boy in my class (I'm 16) and he's exatly in Mika's height (1.91) and when I found out I started hugging him and posing with him so I can see how will it be when I actually meet him... I can hug his waist but no more than that.