MIKA on Tonight Show w/Ariana Grande 10/1/13

dcdeb

None of his appearances on Leno have done much for his career so I wasn't expecting a miracle here. :naughty: I was just hoping it was a sign of things to come because Ariana was releasing it as a single so the song would start getting real attention. But then I heard she was releasing a different single and then yesterday the news about the soundtrack so it was obvious where this was really going. Oh well. Back to hiding from Twitter and Facebook so I can pretend that Mika isn't going to waste the next year on some TV shows. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes,I guess she chose to release as a single a song performed only by herself.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, Marilyn. As I said, I posted it on youtube last night, but as soon as the video went live it was flagged for copyright infringement, so I deleted it and posted it on Facebook. I'm sure it will be on the NBC site soon, they even mentioned on Mika's FB yesterday that they had requested the link so they could post it for the fans. :thumb_yello:

Thank you. I'll wait. My problem is I can't stay up late to watch things now. So I have to try and catch up. But I managed to see the first X Factor episode yesterday, so I'm sure I'll see Mika on JL soon.

In a way I'm glad AG isn't releasing the song as a single in her own right. It's Mika's song really, so he should do it. But it's great news about the Wicked CD. Every little helps a lot.

Just look at his hair. He has definitely let someone to style it :teehee:

ah, that's what you meant! :doh: sorry, i misunderstood. :teehee: i guess he has people styling his hair for most (if not all) tv shows and photoshoots - just that some do it better and some not so good. :teehee:

ah, that's what you meant! :doh: sorry, i misunderstood. :teehee: i guess he has people styling his hair for most (if not all) tv shows and photoshoots - just that some do it better and some not so good. :teehee:

I know, somehow I just paid a lot of attention this time, lol! This performance with Ariana was very cute. They seem to have a warm connection, he is acting like a big brother and I find it very sweet. I'm not really interested in Ariana as a singer or don't much care about this Popular version but the performance is cute (Ariana looks tiny and pretty) and it's good to see Mika in US television shows again.

Anyone got a link that will work in the UK? :teehee: Having trouble finding one :teehee:

Eloise, I have it on my Facebook. We're FB friends, aren't we? You should be able to see it there. :thumb_yello:

I know, somehow I just paid a lot of attention this time, lol! This performance with Ariana was very cute. They seem to have a warm connection, he is acting like a big brother and I find it very sweet. I'm not really interested in Ariana as a singer or don't much care about this Popular version but the performance is cute (Ariana looks tiny and pretty) and it's good to see Mika in US television shows again.

I know they're not THAT big of of gap age between them but he almost look paternal to her:thumb_yello: he was clearly guiding her while singing...

Was worth staying awake late and missing sleep:wub2:

:sneaky2: not available in Canada... even if i could watch it on my tv last night & watch other clips on the site, i can't see this one. :dunno:

You can watch it on CTV's site. (Sorry everyone else, I'm not sure whether this is available outside of Canada.)

http://www.ctv.ca/TonightShowwithJayLeno.aspx?vp=139307

I know they're not THAT big of of gap age between them but he almost look paternal to her:thumb_yello: he was clearly guiding her while singing...

Was worth staying awake late and missing sleep:wub2:

He was, that's exactly how it looked, and I found it very sweet :wub2: