• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just solved it!!! And I actually know the meaning of the answer but how could people solve that without Swatch's hint??? :blink:

That was the most frustating puzzle for me so far :doh:

You are really the best :huglove: So, our team wasn't the fastest and not good at guessing, but at least we really solved it :D

But if the next puzzles are as hard as this one (and not guessable), than it won't be only Swatchache until the first hint any more :aah:

It really is! Yesterday drove me demented as I had the answer to the puzzle but typed it into Google instead of directly so moved onto something else!!! It was a team mate who tried my answer into his browser that cracked it. Grrrrrrrrr! Hindsight is so annoying!! :aah:

:aah::aah: I am not the only one then, it took me ages to type it directly on my navigator :blush-anim-cl:

Can't believe how far off I was with my searches and somehow still managed to get the right number.... insane :shocked::lmfao: I have NEVER heard of this before :aah:

Me neither :teehee:

That's what I say : thanks to this hunt, we become more clever every day :aah:

Finally solved. But now even with these points we are about 1000 points behind what the team in 10th has. Yea, theses last 2 puzzles hurt my team. I'm thinking if itll be useless going crazy over the next 5 puzzles.

The puzzles are fun though! I like the challenge....but I'm like falling asleep at work after a night hunting! Hahaha

Edited by BangBangLou

Finally solved. But now even with these points we are about 1000 points behind what the team in 10th has. Yea, theses last 2 puzzles hurt my team. I'm thinking if itll be useless going crazy over the next 5 puzzles.

The puzzles are fun though! I like the challenge....but I'm like falling asleep at work after a night hunting! Hahaha

Yes I've had a migraine going on for 24 hours now so I just have to give it up. It would have been great if they were more spaced out. Like one per week.

Yes I've had a migraine going on for 24 hours now so I just have to give it up. It would have been great if they were more spaced out. Like one per week.

Yea spread out, or if they change the time for the puzzles like it originally said. It was fine being posted at 1:36am for me when I got the answer right away and could go to bed....but not when I'm stuck and next thing I know its 6am!:sleep_1: like cant I solve this at 5pm, please?? :naughty:

Those swatch hints really confused me. I was thinking in another way, now I don't have a clue. :doh:

EDIT: Every time I post my desperate thoughts here I crack the puzzle! Insane! I have to do it earlier! :aah:

Edited by nenartus

Those swatch hints really confused me. I was thinking in another way, now I don't have a clue. :doh:

EDIT: Every time I post my desperate thoughts here I crack the puzzle! Insane! I have to do it earlier! :aah:

Well done :thumb_yello:

Come when it starts tomorrow :aah: