• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know, it's same for us. Yesterday we made it top10 but today we were not fast enough to be on the list. And it looks top teams can't be beaten. But as we have already used time for this we are going to do it until the end (even there's no possibility to win anymore :aah: )

I think I am officially giving up and will just do the puzzles for fun in the evening. :naughty:

I think it's nice that the top team are all outside of western Europe. Seems a waste for the top prize to go to people who can get to London for a few bucks anyway. I think "meeting Mika" will be nothing special and not even worth travelling for muchless enduring this hellish competition. :aah:

I would just like to see my team in the top 10...just once :lmfao:

Yes that would be awesome! I will help if I can. :wink2:

Yes that would be awesome! I will help if I can. :wink2:

Think I'll need the help, "we" are currently ranked 50th :aah: But I am getting much better :mf_rosetinted: Today I got help though, my friends from "that other forum" are fortunately geeky as hell and one of them actually knew some of the buildings :arf2:

I would just like to see my team in the top 10...just once :lmfao:

Meanwhile, I'm happy that my team is still in the top 100. :naughty:

We were ranked 61 yesterday, but I was totally wrong about one thing today, so I lost a lot of time and didn't get nearly as many points as we should have. :sad:

Oh well, I wasn't playing to win -- but it's amazing how this really sparks the competitiveness in me! :blush-anim-cl:

Meanwhile, I'm happy that my team is still in the top 100. :naughty:

We were ranked 61 yesterday, but I was totally wrong about one thing today, so I lost a lot of time and didn't get nearly as many points as we should have. :sad:

Oh well, I wasn't playing to win -- but it's amazing how this really sparks the competitiveness in me! :blush-anim-cl:

LOL actually I was thrilled that we made it into top 50 today :lmfao: I lost a LOT of time on the first one because I didn't know how to do google image search :doh: I'm mostly competing against myself, trying to do better every day... gave up competing with others long ago :aah:

Cracked it! In less than an hour...just wish I would have stared 7 hours ago.:aah: I set an alarm for when it started but I guess I slept right through it!

Location clues aren't fun guys!:wags_finger:

That's what this funnest part of this puzzle is!!! I hella googled that s***!

Edited by BangBangLou

Cracked this in 20 minutes but I just woke up :aah: And didn't really solve much. There was a lot of hints given and guessing involved :naughty:

Lucky woman :naughty::thumb_yello:

Having had a busy day :doh: and no internet connection :doh: and my husband invited friends :crybaby:

It's a bank holiday today and I had a family dinner planned :sneaky2::fisch:

I don't want to let my team down though so being rude and being online and trying to get my husbands' friends to get involved :naughty: but they have no clue either :lmfao:

I hope the rest of my team will have an idea :teehee:

This is quite a slow day for solving puzzles for us :teehee:

It's more that we go on for honor anyway :naughty:

you have to find time zone for mocsow and that gidit is the one of the four you need :)

I meant you said too much,that is not a hint! :aah: We were agree to give hints here,but not half of the answer,it's not fair.I know you are trying to help,but post just clues that could help people to find the answer.

Edited by krysady

Cracked it :thumb_yello: Personal record so far! 985 points!

We're getting good at this!

Fastest submitted score yet!! If only we could have submitted scores on other days!!!!

Roll on tomorrow's puzzle!!

awesome :thumb_yello:

and yeah if only I hadn't messed up the first two then my ranking would look much better :aah:

Today I had my psychic moment :shocked::shocked::shocked: I told my team members about it two days ago, because a news report I had seen years ago came to my mind after we solved the patience-puzzle :naughty:

Hahaha! Great! :naughty: It comes in usefull. I had the same thing with the patience puzzle, saw that on the news also :teehee:

Today I had my psychic moment :shocked::shocked::shocked: I told my team members about it two days ago, because a news report I had seen years ago came to my mind after we solved the patience-puzzle :naughty:

Hahaha! Great! :naughty: It comes in usefull. I had the same thing with the patience puzzle, saw that on the news also :teehee:

Hey girls are you making a puzzle in giving us some hints ???

I am absolutely clueless today :mf_rosetinted:

Fastest submitted score yet!! If only we could have submitted scores on other days!!!!

Roll on tomorrow's puzzle!!

Fastest one I've cracked too! It's only the 2nd score my team got still in the 900's.:aah:

Also, I'm happy about what I learned today. Badass.