• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't give to much away because that would almost make me tell the anwser :aah: The biggest hint is just in the puzzle itself.

Couldn't say this any better! Just focus on the clues in the puzzle...

oh yeah now it works. That's nice. I entered this an hour ago as well.

:sneaky2:

It's really not a fair competition!

their site don't work. you cant enter the answer. you enter the right answer and it don't work.

and all they say is "yeah sorry we know we have problems" ... instead of fixing their ****. and make it fair for everyone....

It's been a totally unfair comp from the outset.

It's got international teams but makes no allowance for that in it's starting time, there have been bugs with the site all week which has affected some team's positions.

I had the same problem with keying in the correct number and it not being accepted.

And did anyone notice today when the homepage said 980 beats to the next comp, the puzzle page said 'find the code now and earn 840 points'?

It's got international teams but makes no allowance for that in it's starting time, there have been bugs with the site all week which has affected some team's positions.

I had the same problem with keying in the correct number and it not being accepted.

And did anyone notice today when the homepage said 980 beats to the next comp, the puzzle page said 'find the code now and earn 840 points'?

I had that too, it said I'd only get 880 points or something, but then when I entered I still got more than 950 points.

Either way, the group at number 1 has been there for a while now, I don't think we'll see many changes there anymore.

Mostly because they started with saying it would be at differet times...

I had that too, it said I'd only get 880 points or something, but then when I entered I still got more than 950 points.

Either way, the group at number 1 has been there for a while now, I don't think we'll see many changes there anymore.

Yes i think the same, it seems impossible to catch then now :(

unless they falter in the home stretch, which i doubt :aah:

It's really not a fair competition!

their site don't work. you cant enter the answer. you enter the right answer and it don't work.

and all they say is "yeah sorry we know we have problems" ... instead of fixing their ****. and make it fair for everyone....

That was really annoying,not being able to enter the answer :aah: I guess their site wasn't prepared for so many competitors this time,they had no idea how many Mika fans will invade them,apart from their Swatch fans.

Yes i think the same, it seems impossible to catch then now :(

unless they falter in the home stretch, which i doubt :aah:

I don't think there's much chance of that. But best of luck to them anyway, whoever they are. :thumb_yello:

It still says our code is wrong (yesterday´s puzzle):banghead: I tried everything...just the figures, then with minus/plus! This is so annoying. And even when there are no beats to earn anymore it says the code is wrong! ARGH!