It still says our code is wrong (yesterday´s puzzle):banghead: I tried everything...just the figures, then with minus/plus! This is so annoying. And even when there are no beats to earn anymore it says the code is wrong! ARGH!

What code you had?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep I know and it really sucks that everytime we enter the code it says "WRONG CODE! You still have to time to try again, come on!"

Come on? COME ON? :blowup:

Bahhh!! :sneaky2:

I can't help you now! It's to late. And have you cracked today's code?

Today I had my psychic moment :shocked::shocked::shocked: I told my team members about it two days ago, because a news report I had seen years ago came to my mind after we solved the patience-puzzle :naughty:

I confirm that we have a telepath among us!!! :arf2:

I can't help you now! It's to late. And have you cracked today's code?

Haha I know :naughty:

We haven´t cracked the puzzle of today yet...well who knows, maybe we did and it said it was the wrong code?! :doh:

I thought the yesterday puzzle was over because you had 1000 beats only to solve it :dunno:

Yep but you can still enter the code without earning any beats.

I confirm that we have a telepath among us!!! :arf2:

I still don't understand what Dermoment1608 is trying to say in her sentence with a psychic moment :blink:... Is it that she knew what would be the puzzle of today or she found the answer of today 2 days ago ?

Haha I know :naughty:

We haven´t cracked the puzzle of today yet...well who knows, maybe we did and it said it was the wrong code?! :doh:

But do you habe any hints tday?

Right, I did not know that, this is really weird if you have the right code...

If you give me your ID by PM, I can try for you if you want...:wink2:

Right, I did not know that, this is really weird if you have the right code...

If you give me your ID by PM, I can try for you if you want...:wink2:

Thanks, but my team members did that already and two other friends. It´s very weird. Well we don´t have enough points to win anyway...but this it just unfair :sneaky2:

Mh? Today´s hints? First thing that came up to my mind was a CD. But I can´t relate a 8digit code to it...

It's been a totally unfair comp from the outset.

It's got international teams but makes no allowance for that in it's starting time, there have been bugs with the site all week which has affected some team's positions.

I had the same problem with keying in the correct number and it not being accepted.

And did anyone notice today when the homepage said 980 beats to the next comp, the puzzle page said 'find the code now and earn 840 points'?

Very big hugs for you Treasa :hug:

Yes same here :sneaky2:

My team found where to go but they only had phones and I was sleeping ...so they found where to go , now I'm awake and desperately trying to enter a code but either not doing it right or else it's bugging...anyway this is my last swatch competition ever :sneaky2:

Too stressing :hair:too tiring :sneaky2:

Thanks, but my team members did that already and two other friends. It´s very weird. Well we don´t have enough points to win anyway...but this it just unfair :sneaky2:

Mh? Today´s hints? First thing that came up to my mind was a CD. But I can´t relate a 8digit code to it...

Ok then if many of you have tried, it must be - again- a bug on Swatch website :sneaky2:

For today, you have to look for something which is very long...this something is figured out in the first sentence.

I know it is not really clear but ...

I still don't understand what Dermoment1608 is trying to say in her sentence with a psychic moment :blink:... Is it that she knew what would be the puzzle of today or she found the answer of today 2 days ago ?

Yes she thought of today's answer two days ago :thumb_yello:

Ok then if many of you have tried, it must be - again- a bug on Swatch website :sneaky2:

For today, you have to look for something which is very long...this something is figured out in the first sentence.

I know it is not really clear but ...

I have the site, trying all combinations with all the numbers I can find, thinking it's got a bug or else I'm totally stupid :crybaby:

OK, can I come in her team then ? :naughty::aah:

Hope you will find it, don't forget it is 8 figures today :wink2:

I know , I've been trying what seemed to be the obvious solution but it's not working :mf_rosetinted::doh:

I cracked it ...I was not going for the right digits :doh: What a relief ...

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Not a CD but music related honey :thumb_yello:

Sorry, I didn't want to confuse anybody :aah: I just remembered something I had seen in the news and told my teammates because I thought it would be perfect for a Swatch puzzle. And than you had to find exactly that thing to solve the puzzle of today :naughty:

And I don't know if you want me in your team, I'm more an expert for thinking in wrong pathes than for psychic moments :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Sorry, I didn't want to confuse anybody :aah: I just remembered something I had seen in the news and told my teammates because I thought it would be perfect for a Swatch puzzle. And than you had to find exactly that thing to solve the puzzle of today :naughty:

And I don't know if you want me in your team, I'm more an expert for thinking in wrong pathes than for psychic moments :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Right, now I understand better, this morning I could not understand a word of what you had written of course :wink2:

So, I thought the answer was concerning something "psychic" at first but I did not see the point at all with the puzzle.

So it confused me a bit I have to say :aah:

Anyway, it's too late to change teams :aah:

I know , I've been trying what seemed to be the obvious solution but it's not working :mf_rosetinted::doh:

I cracked it ...I was not going for the right digits :doh: What a relief ...

Glad :thumb_yello:

I don't even remember what I have typed, but several combinations to crack it :teehee: