:itsok:

:teehee:

Thank you

:teehee:

Oh wow you guys are within reach of the top team now and so close to each other. Well done :clap:

I guess there aren't that many teams seriously competing because we are still in 86th place after not answering 2 puzzles at all. :naughty:

Good luck today you guys! :crossed:

Thank you Christine!

Sincerely we didn't expect it at all! :aah: I just hope that we'll maintain that place today!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YO MFC!!

Someone of you HAS TO WIN, our curly one would be so proud!!

We're all with you, now we can say it :naughty::naughty:

Does the curly one have any idea of what is even going on with this contest? :lmfao:

I'm pretty sure he'd rather see the familiar faces of our girls than some awkward encounter with random Swatch people. :naughty: It was great to hear that the Vietnamese girl is a fan though.

thankyou everyone for your good wishes! :huglove: i would never have thought 2 days ago that we could end up in one of the top 3 places, unless any of the leading teams got disqualified - so i'm super happy now that we're not only on #2, but also aren't in unreachable distance of #1 anymore! we'd need lots of luck to beat team #1, but of course i'd already be very happy if we managed to keep our place and win a mika watch. :wub2:

so already saying this now, any hints via dm are welcome. :naughty: it'd be fab tho if no hints were posted publicly for the first few hours, because only then mfcers will have a chance of getting to #1, or gaining a few places for the ones who are further back. :wink2: tho of course we have no influence on what happens on twitter. :dunno:

on the one hand i'd like it if swatch had to pay the london trip for the team from russia/vietnam/canada. :fisch: on the other hand i'd love to go to london and see mika's face when he sees it's us who won this. :lmfao: in any case i'd love to win this watch, cause i doubt i'd buy it for 50-100€, unless i really really love the design (which i also doubt, since i'm sure it'll be a plastic watch :rolls_eyes:). it'd surely be a fab collector's item tho.

Edited by mellody

thankyou everyone for your good wishes! :huglove: i would never have thought 2 days ago that we could end up in one of the top 3 places, unless any of the leading teams got disqualified - so i'm super happy now that we're not only on #2, but also aren't in unreachable distance of #1 anymore! we'd need lots of luck to beat team #1, but of course i'd already be very happy if we managed to keep our place and win a mika watch. :wub2:

so already saying this now, any hints via dm are welcome. :naughty: it'd be fab tho if no hints were posted publicly for the first few hours, because only then mfcers will have a chance of getting to #1, or gaining a few places for the ones who are further back. :wink2: tho of course we have no influence on what happens on twitter. :dunno:

on the one hand i'd like it if swatch had to pay the london trip for the team from russia/vietnam/canada. :fisch: on the other hand i'd love to go to london and see mika's face when he sees it's us who won this. :lmfao: in any case i'd love to win this watch, cause i doubt i'd buy it for 50-100€, unless i really really love the design (which i also doubt, since i'm sure it'll be a plastic watch :rolls_eyes:). it'd surely be a fab collector's item tho.

So we other are not allowed to get any hints. Just so you can win? I dont get it..

Of course Mellody meant there could be hints but via private emailing or messaging:wink2:

Well then i just think it's funny that she in the start of the competition thought that it was a great idea with hints in this thread. Then when she's about to win. It's not ok with public hints.

That's a bit meeeeh... That's just my opinion:bleh:

So we other are not allowed to get any hints. Just so you can win? I dont get it..

I think she just means the non-MFCers out there because they are going to win if they answer as quickly. I would like to help but don't think I'll be able to get online when the puzzle is released. I think you guys are probably way better than me at this point anyway. :naughty:

I think she just means the non-MFCers out there because they are going to win if they answer as quickly. I would like to help but don't think I'll be able to get online when the puzzle is released. I think you guys are probably way better than me at this point anyway. :naughty:

But christine. You said your team would come and get my team:aah:

Well then i just think it's funny that she in the start of the competition thought that it was a great idea with hints in this thread. Then when she's about to win. It's not ok with public hints.

That's a bit meeeeh... That's just my opinion:bleh:

of course i mean hints for non-mfcers, because everyone can read this thread. or twitter. do you seriously think i expect anyone to send me a hint via dm but not send it to you if you need it as well?! personally i'm mainly worried about the #1 team, because it'd have to take them over 120 beats longer than us to find the solution if we want a chance to win the london trip. it'll help you as well to gain some places, maybe even get in the top 3, if the non-mfc teams before you don't get any hints. :wink2:

i only realized during last week that it's not a good idea to give public hints. for a while it didn't matter much because the non-mfc teams at the top were always faster than any of us, so they wouldn't have needed our hints anymore when we finally found the solution. now the situation is different tho, mfcers (and i don't mean just us, lucrezia's team is very close behind, and with some luck your team could also make it to the top3) have a real chance of winning. :thumb_yello:

I was ok for hints too, Hippie. At this stage of the competition, hints here on a public forum means hints for every contendants, non MFC included. That's why emails or mps are a better option today ;) I rember having asked one of the mods to move this thread to a less visible part of the forum to increase MFcers' chances to win ;)

But christine. You said your team would come and get my team:aah:

That was before I had to wake up at 4:30 am two days in a row. It is truly impossible for me to be up and thinking day after day with no sleep. When I get migraines it's like being in a drug induced haze. It is not even safe for me to drive. Forget about solving these bloody puzzles. :aah: If I had known weeks in advance it would be the same time every day I could have slowly adjusted my sleep schedule so it didn't hit me like a horrible jetlag. But I am still glad I'm out because I've got too much going on at work atm to be stressing out over this. :naughty:

Today the ranking looks very good,I really hope one of our teams to win! It's a huge achievement to get so high competing with some old and experienced Swatch fans :thumb_yello:

a little bug today for the "Q or A" team wouldn't bother me tho :teehee:

I was ok for hints too, Hippie. At this stage of the competition, hints here on a public forum means hints for every contendants, non MFC included. That's why emails or mps are a better option today ;) I rember having asked one of the mods to move this thread to a less visible part of the forum to increase MFcers' chances to win ;)

it wouldn't have made a big difference to move this thread imo, because anyone can register and still read it. :dunno:

of course i mean hints for non-mfcers, because everyone can read this thread. or twitter. do you seriously think i expect anyone to send me a hint via dm but not send it to you if you need it as well?! personally i'm mainly worried about the #1 team, because it'd have to take them over 120 beats longer than us to find the solution if we want a chance to win the london trip. it'll help you as well to gain some places, maybe even get in the top 3, if the non-mfc teams before you don't get any hints. :wink2:

i only realized during last week that it's not a good idea to give public hints. for a while it didn't matter much because the non-mfc teams at the top were always faster than any of us, so they wouldn't have needed our hints anymore when we finally found the solution. now the situation is different tho, mfcers (and i don't mean just us, lucrezia's team is very close behind, and with some luck your team could also make it to the top3) have a real chance of winning. :thumb_yello:

Well that was how you made it sound like to me >.<

That just because you're about to win, then no others should have a chance. or get any help. or whatever.. a bit greedy :P

Well that was how you made it sound like to me >.<

That just because you're about to win, then no others should have a chance. or get any help. or whatever.. a bit greedy :P

i can assure you that this is not the case. sure i'd love to win, but i'd also love to see as many mfc teams as possible in the top 10. and if lu's team is faster than us today, of course i'm sure they'll wait a few more minutes before they give us any hints, so they can be before us. everyone wants to win one of the top 3 prizes and if you get the chance of getting ahead of us today, i'm sure you'll take it, that's just natural. within this competitive environment i'd find it fab tho if mfcers stood together and gave each other hints - just not publicly, because then it's not only for mfcers anymore. to make this clear, of course i'd also dm you or other mfcers hints once we solved the puzzle, if you/they still need it then. i just would like to be sure the hint i gave won't end up on twitter 5 minutes later and help the #1 team solve it too soon. ;-)

but who knows what will happen today, maybe it's so hard that no one's able to solve it at all before the first swatch hint. :aah: