net.hunt t up here team up here please

crazyaboutmika

I'm in!! but..sorry...what do I have to do?

:biggrin2:

I've added you to the list :thumb_yello:

You need to find two other MFCErs from different countries , create a profile on swatch, then get into the net hunt page and open a team together at the same time so you can be all in it together.

Once you 're in a team , wait till the competition starts on the 27th of this month. You will have to be the fastest team to solve puzzles online on the net hunt site.There will be hints on the site and on their official twitter twice a day I believe.

The best team will meet Mika in London and will be offered swatch watches, the other prizes are watches and net hunt kits.

More details and registration are here:

http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/discover

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I have received an email from Swatch saying that I had to accept memberships for my team, which I did. I realize now that those people are probably not MFCers, but it does not matter. I am with a girl from the USA and another one from Agentina.

To Littlelady and Erikagingy : now you are 2 persons looking for a team, you should get in touch, create your profile on Hunt.net and then make an appointment there to be connected at the same time and enter together in one team. If you are only 2, I am sure a third person will join your team.

I was alone yesterday night when I went to bed and 2 girls joined me :wink2:

Hi,

I have received an email from Swatch saying that I had to accept memberships for my team, which I did. I realize now that those people are probably not MFCers, but it does not matter. I am with a girl from the USA and another one from Agentina.

To Littlelady and Erikagingy : now you are 2 persons looking for a team, you should get in touch, create your profile on Hunt.net and then make an appointment there to be connected at the same time and enter together in one team. If you are only 2, I am sure a third person will join your team.

I was alone yesterday night when I went to bed and 2 girls joined me :wink2:

I'm removing your name from the list Sweetieval. Best of luck to you :wink2:

I'm removing your name from the list Sweetieval. Best of luck to you :wink2:

Well, thank you. I have sent an email to my teammates but no answer yet, I am not sure this game will be really serious for them :sneaky2:

Well, thank you. I have sent an email to my teammates but no answer yet, I am not sure this game will be really serious for them :sneaky2:

Sometimes time zone make things complicated :hug:

I will put your name in the list again just in case if your team isn't registered yet :wink2:

Thank you so much!

Do you know if there is a deadline?

You're very welcome :huglove:

Yes there's a deadline.

The registration period begins on October 10, 2013, and ends at the same time as the Contest; Swatch recommends that you register as early as possible.

The Contest will begin on October 27, 2013, @400 Swatch .Beats (09:36 CET) and run until November 6, 2013, @300 Swatch .Beats (07:12 CET).

This is from the official rules site here:

http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/promotion-rules

Just catching up on all the news. Think I might do this, how do I go about getting team members?

If you're atending the competition, but you don't have a team, you leave your name and country here and @crazyaboutmika add them to the first post of this thread along with other MFCers names who are looking for partners ;)

If you're atending the competition, but you don't have a team, you leave your name and country here and @crazyaboutmika add them to the first post of this thread along with other MFCers names who are looking for partners ;)

Thank you. :thumb_yello:

Anne can you add my name to the list. I've registered with Swatch, do I need to do anything else?

Just catching up on all the news. Think I might do this, how do I go about getting team members?

Welcome Treasa :huglove:

It's kind of difficult for some people to form a team, that's why I opened this thread to help those who want to be in MFC members teams :thumb_yello:

I'm adding you to the list :wink2:

You have more information on the first post or ask me here and I'll answer you in the thread.

Thank you. :thumb_yello:

Anne can you add my name to the list. I've registered with Swatch, do I need to do anything else?

You need to find two other team members. You all need to be from different countries. Once you agree to create a team, log in to swatch net hunt together at the same time to make sure an intruder doesn't get into your team.

One of you opens the team and the others join. If you've been successful you all need to confirm the team and you'll be together till the end of the game.

I have put useful links on the first post to make it easier.

This thread is the first one about the game and for more general talk about it

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28429

It was very complicated to open the teams for a while because there was a bug on the site at some point, then people found out their teams could be joined by intruders if they weren't fast enough :teehee:

This is the reason why Eriko's Wonka's and Nenartus' team name is "Don't join please" :naughty:

Mine was a bit complicated to put together but it is done since last night :teehee:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

You need to find two other team members. You all need to be from different countries. Once you agree to create a team, log in to swatch net hunt together at the same time to make sure an intruder doesn't get into your team.

One of you opens the team and the others join. If you've been successful you all need to confirm the team and you'll be together till the end of the game.

I have put useful links on the first post to make it easier.

This thread is the first one about the game and for more general talk about it

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28429

It was very complicated to open the teams for a while because there was a bug on the site at some point, then people found out their teams could be joined by intruders if they weren't fast enough :teehee:

This is the reason why Eriko's Wonka's and Nenartus' team name is "Don't join please" :naughty:

Mine was a bit complicated to put together but it is done since last night :teehee:

Thanks Anne :thumb_yello: I'll see how I go.

Thanks Anne :thumb_yello: I'll see how I go.

You're welcome Treasa :huglove: Best of luck to you:thumb_yello:

The site isn't bugging anymore so if you and your team members manage to log in at the same time while using e-mail , instant messages on fb , or pms on MFC , or whatsapp for example, it works well actually :thumb_yello:

You're welcome Treasa :huglove: Best of luck to you:thumb_yello:

The site isn't bugging anymore so if you and your team members manage to log in at the same time while using e-mail , instant messages on fb , or pms on MFC , or whatsapp for example, it works well actually :thumb_yello:

There doesn't seem to be an option to start a new team. Just options to join existing teams.

There doesn't seem to be an option to start a new team. Just options to join existing teams.

I will check :thumb_yello:

I'm sorry , when I log in all I can see is my own team :doh:

Is there a sign like this on the bottom of your page? < >

I was able to see more teams by clicking on it before mine was formed.

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Okay, for all teamless. Teresa and me built up a team, and need a third member. Please join team 289, the golden girls

We've got our team now.

Anne you can remove our names from the list. thank you :thumb_yello:

Well done girls :thumb_yello:

I'll remove you then :thumb_yello:

Is number three in the list as well so I remove their name?

Congrats and best of luck to the golden girls :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Well done girls :thumb_yello:

I'll remove you then :thumb_yello:

Is number three in the list as well so I remove their name?

Congrats and best of luck to the golden girls :wub2:

Hi girls!!!! I need a team too :(

Because my team don't confirm yet!!! Can you help me? :(

"Golden girls" is already complete? :'(