• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pleaseee I need two MFC teammates :'(

I'm from Italy, anyone is free from other country? :( :(

I hope you find them quickly Crissy :hug:

I'll add you to the list :thumb_yello:

By the way I think you belong to this MFC group if I judge by your siggie , you are also an Underwater lover :wub2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/group.php?groupid=85

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Hi

@CrazyaboutMika : thanks Anne for helping me to find teammates but you van remove my name from the list:wink2:

As I told you, 2 girls I don't know came in my team on hunt.net and this morning I got an email from the american one :thumb_yello: She loves Mika but is not on MFC yet, I invited her to sign in here, she might find good friends.

I am still waiting for some news from the other girl from Argentina...

Good luck to erverybody :thumb_yello:

Hi

@CrazyaboutMika : thanks Anne for helping me to find teammates but you van remove my name from the list:wink2:

As I told you, 2 girls I don't know came in my team on hunt.net and this morning I got an email from the american one :thumb_yello: She loves Mika but is not on MFC yet, I invited her to sign in here, she might find good friends.

I am still waiting for some news from the other girl from Argentina...

Good luck to erverybody :thumb_yello:

Great. I m removing you from the list . Good luck to you :huglove:

Too many Italian newbies recently, guess why...:naughty:

Heheheh it isn't because he do X-factor :blush-anim-cl: I loved him since 2009, from "We are golden" :wub2: but I wasn't a pc/forum/website lover, but from 1 year (more or less) I become closer to technology (my boyfriend helps me!!) :naughty:

But I understand your post, because now the italians can see him every thursday night, and hear him speaks italian....... and fall in love with him :wub2::teehee: that's great!!!! :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: so I'm not surprised that he has new fans *-*

I hope you find them quickly Crissy :hug:

I'll add you to the list :thumb_yello:

By the way I think you belong to this MFC group if I judge by your siggie , you are also an Underwater lover :wub2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/group.php?groupid=85

Hiii *-* thank you to have answer me, but I realized yesterday night that the team I joined had confirm :) so you can already delete my name from the list ;)

OMG yesss... I fell in love with Underwater's song!!! :blush-anim-cl: I love when he sings: "With your love I can breathe underwater" :wub2::wub2: this sentence is so full of meaning for me :) now I read the thread!! :)

Another thing.... I start to follow you on twitter yesterday (or the day before yesterday) -I'm CrisCrissy3- because you posted something in #swatchhuntnet :P it's ok? :)

Hi Mikafanclub !

Well I'm not posting too much here, really sorry, because of too much work...but I'm in holidays and ready for the net.hunt swatch competition !

I'm searching for a team, I prefer to be with members of the MFC, and no with some random people in the world :blush-anim-cl:

I'm french, so if anybody is interested, please send me a PM ;)

Heheheh it isn't because he do X-factor :blush-anim-cl: I loved him since 2009, from "We are golden" :wub2: but I wasn't a pc/forum/website lover, but from 1 year (more or less) I become closer to technology (my boyfriend helps me!!) :naughty:

But I understand your post, because now the italians can see him every thursday night, and hear him speaks italian....... and fall in love with him :wub2::teehee: that's great!!!! :blush-anim-cl: so I'm not surprised that he has new fans *-*

Hiii *-* thank you to have answer me, but I realized yesterday night that the team I joined had confirm :) so you can already delete my name from the list ;)

OMG yesss... I fell in love with Underwater's song!!! :blush-anim-cl: I love when he sings: "With your love I can breathe underwater" :wub2::wub2: this sentence is so full of meaning for me :) now I read the thread!! :)

Another thing.... I start to follow you on twitter yesterday (or the day before yesterday) -I'm CrisCrissy3- because you posted something in #swatchhuntnet :P it's ok? :)

Hi Mikafanclub !

Well I'm not posting too much here, really sorry, because of too much work...but I'm in holidays and ready for the net.hunt swatch competition !

I'm searching for a team, I prefer to be with members of the MFC, and no with some random people in the world :blush-anim-cl:

I'm french, so if anybody is interested, please send me a PM ;)

I removed you from the list Chrissy :thumb_yello: Glad you teamed up :biggrin2:

And of course Ill follow you back Underwater sister :wink2:

I'm adding you to the list sfsmg1 :thumb_yello:

Hi! I have found a team! And thank God we r all from Latin America!!! yey! so no problems with time differences! :thumb_yello: Thank u!! and good luck to everyone!

Marce.

Great news :thumb_yello:

My team mates are in Europe like me that's nice too although I'm quite a nightbird :naughty:

:naughty:I'm removing your name from the list :wink2:

Best of luck :thumb_yello: