MIKA's New Swatch Collection

dcdeb

i can see it in the shop now. hmpf. :sneaky2: i thought the brighter one is the design for women, since it's more slender. i like this design lots more than the dark blue one. but it's a limited edition watch in that special box (limited to 999 pieces worldwide), and even if i win a watch in that net hunt, i seriously doubt it'll be this one! :lmfao: shame really, that's the one i preferred and that also would have been a nice collector's item - but not for 130€! :aah:

They're both available to buy on shop.swatch.com

:japan:

THE METHOD FOR SALE BY SUBSCRIPTION by lottery in JAPAN.

The subscription starts today.

price : 18,375 JPY ( = 137.89 EURO / 186.40 USD )

logo_swatch.gif

【待望!第1弾 MIKAデザイン限定商品いよいよ発売】

http://www.swatch.jp/news/201311061630.shtml?utm_source=post&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=KUKULAKUKI

[ 2013年11月6日 ]

SWATCHニュースの写真その1

qcvl.jpg

SWATCHニュースの写真その2

58rm.jpg

【待望!MIKAデザイン限定商品いよいよ発売】

スウォッチファンの皆様、お待たせいたしました。

MIKAデザイン限定商品がいよいよ発売開始です。

第1弾は限定16本、予約された方から抽選で購入権が当たるスペシャル企画。

第2弾は、限定120本、限定店舗での発売となります。

【第1弾!限定16本のスペシャル企画】

予約されたお客様の中から抽選で、16名様に購入権が当たります。

そのうち、6本はスウォッチクラブ会員優先枠となっています。

【商品名】

KUKULAKUKI(ククラクキ)18,375円(税込)GZ287S

【予約期間】

11月6日(水)~11月27日(水)

【応募方法】

ステップ1)予約期間内に必要事項をご記入いただき、指定メールアドレスにご連絡ください。

予約期間:11月6日(水)~11月27日(水)

応募先メールアドレス:SwatchInfo@jp.swatchgroup.com 

メール必須記入事項:郵便番号、氏名、フリガナ、生年月日、日中ご連絡可能なお電話番号、スウォッチ クラブ会員の方は会員IDをお送りください。

*注意:1つでも上記指定必須記入事項に不備があった場合には応募は無効とさせて頂きますので予めご了承ください。

*注意:応募はお一人様一回のみとさせて頂きますので、予めご了承ください。

ステップ2)厳正なる抽選の結果選ばれた16名様には12月4日(水)より、当選のご連絡をさせていただきます

ステップ3)ご購入方法はスウォッチ ブティック銀座店舗で直接ご購入、又は代引き購入からお選びいただけます。

注意:代引きご購入の場合、¥840-の代引き手数料がお客様ご負担となりますので、予め

ご了承ください。

注意:12月17日(火)までご連絡が取れない場合、お電話で確認をさせて頂いたご来店日時にお越し頂けなかった場合や、配送ご希望日時にお客様都合でお届けできなかった場合には購入権利が消滅し、繰り上げ当選で別の当選者の方を決定させて頂きますことを予めご了承ください。

さあ、MIKAの限定モデルを手に入れよう。

11月6日(水)から予約開始。お見逃しなく!

スウォッチ クラブ会員とは?>>※英語表記となります。ご了承ください。

Who is MIKA?

MIKAはロンドンを拠点に様々なジャンルでたぐいまれな才能を発揮し、活動するアーティストです。

MIKAは様々な顔を持っており、シンガーソングライター、音楽プロデューサー、グラフィックデザイナーと多方面で活躍しています。

今年のスウォッチ スクーバ リブレの楽曲はMIKAによる作品です。

音楽的な才能だけでなく、彼の芸術性を証明する今回の商品は今しか手に入らない貴重なアイテムになること間違いなしです。

ご不明な点はスウォッチ コールまでお問い合わせ下さい。

スウォッチ コール : 0570-004-007

*10:00~17:00 (休日:土・日・祝・年末年始)

If the one in the box is a limited edition perhaps it is worth buying. Those Coke bottle boxes were fetching 3 times their cost on eBay within a month and you can't even find the original Tofu doll anywhere. Even the Songs for Sorrow EP is very difficult to come by now.

Why can't I order the watch in France ? :(

I can order the blue one but I can't find the yellow one with the box...

The yellow watch wasn't in the Dutch online shop this morning and now it is. So maybe you have to check later on...

Typical... The yellow one is the only one I kind of like (eventhough the eyes and teeth of the mask creep me out) and it's the most expensive one.

I guess it comes with that creepy collectors box but I think I'll wait unless I have to buy one in London or win one via NetHunt.

Okay now it is appealing to me because it is called Kukulakuki :lmfao: Still I don't like it the way I like Tofu and Coke. If I was going to the signing session I would probably get it since it would be signed. But I think I'll have to pass.

Okay now it is appealing to me because it is called Kukulakuki :lmfao: Still I don't like it the way I like Tofu and Coke. If I was going to the signing session I would probably get it since it would be signed. But I think I'll have to pass.

kukulakuki and kukulakuku :wub2: Sounds like Finnish birds :naughty:

kukulakuki and kukulakuku :wub2: Sounds like Finnish birds :naughty:

Käki kukkuu :naughty:

I would love to know if the both models are available at London Swatch store on 26th so I can buy them and have them signed. I will be incredibly disappointed if I go there and they are not available... The limited edition is expensive but definitely want to have the box it comes with, I love it.

Well, I'm not going to crucify you! Some of us have been saying that for months, wonka. I love Mika to pieces, but all of this other stuff is... fluff. :dunno: The fake singing competitions, the celebrity fashion shoots, the clothing line, the sunglasses, etc.

BUT, after watching the video that Swatch put out, with Mika talking about how he designed the watches with Yasmine, I think I understand something I didn't quite get before. He's in love with the creative process, and somehow this is important for him as an artist. He needs to do things like this to feed his creative soul. Does that sound overdramatic or too corny? :blink: Maybe, but I think I get that... I need that for myself sometimes, to do something unrelated to what I normally do, but that will nourish me in intangible ways.

So yes, I'm a bit disappointed that the Swatches are sort of a throwback to a design he's already shown us -- I was hoping for something completely different -- but you know what? They definitely remind me of Mika, so I will probably buy one for that reason, and because I think I understand what went into developing them. I like Swatches as a casual watch, and that design IS actually the kind of thing I would wear -- bright and bold and kind of offbeat -- even though I'm 3x 18! :teehee:

:lmfao: OMG, I am going to print that out and have that made into a sign or something! :thumb_yello:

I totally agree with you on the X-factor deal' date=' but the thing about the watch is that no one is supposed to know about this "TB" revival except his fans...

But beside the watch, I agree with everything you said, it makes me feel so bad knowing Mika is drifting away from the true reason he became famous...

But the most important thing of all is for him to stay the person he was in 2007, and judging from that swatch video, it seems like he's the same person he was on 1986 :naughty:

But I must say - I am so tired of endless X-factor news... and now "The voice" :doh:[/quote']

Look I totally get that. I am a fairly non visual person and a minimalist so I don't really relate to Mika's absorption with "things". But I can get on board with it when it is something personal and novel and more or less non commercial. A very limited number of Tofu dolls, great. A Coke box for charity, great.

But this is not what we're talking about anymore. We're not talking about a break from what he normally does anymore. We're talking about one album with a supporting tour that is over in a matter of weeks and then years of things that have very little or nothing to do with that. When do side projects that are all we ever have to talk about on his fan club stop being referred to as side projects?

Certainly Swatch is the most legitimate side project he has embarked on in a long time IMO because he's always had a strong affinity with Swatch and the watches are as Mikaish as anything he's ever done.

But I just can't believe that making beer commercials and making clothes for an inexpensive chain and going on TV shows are food for the creative soul. If Mika wanted to design his own clothing line for real I could understand that. But those were not his creations from scratch. They were exactly the same colours and styles that were in season everywhere last spring. You could buy those faux Chanel jackets, for example, in any high street shop in the world.

If he wants to develop and nurture young singers that is great, but if that is truly your aim I can't think of a worse way to go about it than via reality TV shows.

Mika can do whatever he wants. If he wants to spend the majority of his time indulging himself and earning money outside of music he is entitled. But I am weary of the justifications for some of it that doesn't ring true and the expectation that loyal fans of his music should be loyal fans of everything else he gets involved in.

Instead of going to gigs and enjoying music I feel like to be a supportive Mika fan at this time I need to buy a watch I would never wear, watch a TV show that I hate, buy an album full of songs I already own, etc. etc.

I remember making a bitter joke about another artist, that the next album would be a complimentary gift you get when you buy your overpriced merchandise.... Seems like that's where we are heading with Mika as well doesn't it :blink:

I don't actually mind him doing all sorts of random stuff, I mean that's usually what you get for liking these eccentric weirdoes :naughty: I can just tune out when I'm not interested, my problem is just that there hasn't been much to tune back in to :dunno: And I really find those tv shows hard to stomach, as I really bloody hate them in any shape or form, so knowing Mika is being an arse on one of them somewhere is like the ultimate turn-off for me :sneaky2:

:thumb_yello:

Käki kukkuu :naughty:

I would love to know if the both models are available at London Swatch store on 26th so I can buy them and have them signed. I will be incredibly disappointed if I go there and they are not available... The limited edition is expensive but definitely want to have the box it comes with, I love it.

If there's only 999 of the limited edition one, then it's a bit of a gamble if you wait until you get there I guess :blink:

If there's only 999 of the limited edition one, then it's a bit of a gamble if you wait until you get there I guess :blink:

I know, that's why I'm worried. 999 sounds a small amount. The store doesn't ship to my country. I just called Helsinki Swatch store to ask if they could have it and they didn't even know about it :aah:

they do not appear to be in the :badword: US shop. :furious:

Why aren't they available in the US shop??????????? I was all ready to purchase both especially since the one is a limited edition but I can't from the US online store!!! This is very irritating!!