MIKA's New Swatch Collection

dcdeb

I got my limited edition one today!!!! I called all over the states and made a friend at the Pentagon/VA/DC Swatch store and he got one for me, called me immediately and it should be on it's way to me now!!!!!

Swatch US told me yesterday that they are sold out (the 50 extra coming to states) and are already pre-sold. If someone cancels, you might be able to get one.

I am so frigging happy!! I now will have both of them!!!

I got my blue one yesterday :woot_jump:

I really love it :wub2:

I can't download the ap because it's not compatible with my phone though :sneaky2:

so have you guys been able to? I 'm so curious about the animations designed by Mika you're supposed to see , can anyone show me please?

I got my limited edition one today!!!! I called all over the states and made a friend at the Pentagon/VA/DC Swatch store and he got one for me, called me immediately and it should be on it's way to me now!!!!!

Swatch US told me yesterday that they are sold out (the 50 extra coming to states) and are already pre-sold. If someone cancels, you might be able to get one.

Oh wow! U are super lucky because I've been hounding the union station store in DC (along with others on the east coast) and to no avail - all the sales people and their managers are just clueless :doh:

You must have some special power :teehee:

Oh that's cool Sara, well done. We only got 8 in Canada but I was lucky to be first on the list and the main shop is a 15 minute walk from home/work. Would have been impossible for me to get otherwise.

Here is it, the watch has arrived to Israel!

(not mine tho)

The cost is 350 Shekels, which is 100$

I've been told there are very few of them in the stores, if any.. and most of them are ordered already :teehee:

attachment.php?attachmentid=9526&stc=1&d=1385743856

post-8988-142983701388_thumb.jpg

Edited by lollipop161

So anyone knows from what is made the heavy box of kukulakuki?

i suppose some sort of clay or ceramics. :dunno: anyway it smells weird, but guess that's the colour. :teehee:

can anyone please tell me how i can get this stupid swatch app to work?! :aah: finally managed to scan my watches, and it showed me a short funny animation of the mask from the kukulakuki box. but that can't be it already? :blink: thought i'd get some live background or something like that? :dunno:

i suppose some sort of clay or ceramics. :dunno: anyway it smells weird, but guess that's the colour. :teehee:

can anyone please tell me how i can get this stupid swatch app to work?! :aah: finally managed to scan my watches, and it showed me a short funny animation of the mask from the kukulakuki box. but that can't be it already? :blink: thought i'd get some live background or something like that? :dunno:

No,that's all,only that the animations are changing at every 2 hours,from what I've heard.

a different animation now. i wonder how many there are? the first one was quite cute, the mask said sth like "bo-ba-do" and sighed. :teehee: in the new one there's a car sound and the mask gets wheels, driving past a dinosaur, a tree and an ufo. :aah: lol. :naughty:

edit: i'm just thinking that i should have listened more closely, whether the "bo-ba-do" was mika's voice. :teehee: well if it was, it probably was distorted, or i'd have recognized it i think. but maybe that's the reason why i found that first animation so cute. :naughty:

Edited by mellody

a different animation now. i wonder how many there are? the first one was quite cute, the mask said sth like "bo-ba-do" and sighed. :teehee: in the new one there's a car sound and the mask gets wheels, driving past a dinosaur, a tree and an ufo. :aah: lol. :naughty:

edit: i'm just thinking that i should have listened more closely, whether the "bo-ba-do" was mika's voice. :teehee: well if it was, it probably was distorted, or i'd have recognized it i think. but maybe that's the reason why i found that first animation so cute. :naughty:

has someone a link to download it please??? :teehee::teehee::teehee:

The watches are really successful in Israel- Swatch-Israel just publish an album on FB and says "Given the demand- Mika's watches are in Israel for a very limited adition. Be hurry and buy it now in the stores before it's too late."

The yellow one cost 210$ and the blue one- 100$

I don't think I will buy one, only because I'm not sure it will suit me, my wrist is very thin... But I'm really glad it's that successful!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Edited by lollipop161

3rd animation i got right now in the app was the mask slowly opening its eyes while brushing its teeth (which really made me grin, thinking of mika's tweet! :naughty:), then put lipstick on and a bowtie. :teehee:

edit: just listened more closely to this other animation where the mask says sth like "pompopo", but still can't tell whether it's mika's distorted voice or someone else's. could be either. it sounds a bit like a cartoon charakter, a bit funny, but not squeaky, definitely a male voice. anyway, it fits to the mask. :thumb_yello:

Edited by mellody