MIKA's New Swatch Collection

dcdeb

Need it!!!!

:thumb_yello: Me too!!!  :naughty:  Gosh - this's reeeally beautiful  :yes:  I do want it, as my summer watch!!  :wub:  Thanks Lena,  for sharing it !!   :teehee:  I'm excited for know more details about this new masterpiece ... :)

Love, love

me  

Edited by mamiam

I would so love to get it, it's so pretty :wub2: I really like the colors!

Sadly I won't be able to order it the day it comes out, so I hope I'll still be able to get one of them!

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Here it iiiiiiiiiis :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I loooove it !!

16051312360017438014223992.jpg

OH MY GOD I CANNOT EVEN THIS IS SO PRETTY I NEEED IT

That detail is stunning :shocked::wub::wub:

Omg this is perfection!!! I love it even more than the other ones, and they are already very beautiful! :fangurl: Awwwwwwwww :excite::swoon:

It's very elegant and I just can't... :swoon:

• Like 1

I love these watches! I keep my fingers crossed for Polish Swatch...I hope the watches will be available here! :pray:

I adore them, tooo!!! :wub: but I am almost sure that they wont be sold in Turkey, so I am planning to get it from France but the price makes me think unfortunately...

Called one of my local swatch stores and they said they will be getting some and will reserve one for me! Woo! *waits impatiently* This was the same store that worked like crazy to get me the last Mika swatches so I'm confident in them.

• Like 1

Called one of my local swatch stores and they said they will be getting some and will reserve one for me! Woo! *waits impatiently* This was the same store that worked like crazy to get me the last Mika swatches so I'm confident in them.

Good news! :thumb_yello:  Helsinki Swatch store is closed, I think. At least I couldn't find it. But I contacted one of the sellers and they told there won't be any limited edition. And that they can order me one if I like but I'm hoping to buy one either in Lisbon or Paris. There should be an announcement soon.  

Edit: To be exact they told that this one (coming 26th May) is not limited edition and that the price is 95 euros like we have already heard. 

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 4

No news yet about it and tecnically tomorrow it will be out in Lisbon :dunno: uhm, maybe was it postponed?

I assume it was postponed, otherwise there would have been an announcement? I will check the festival area just in case, Swatch seems to be their official partner.

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 2

16052011102317438014240812.jpg

From twitter thank you Mikaholix 

More informations this evening 

:thumb_yello: Thanks for sharing Lena! :)  Lots of design details here, with MIKA ? "stucked in the middle" :wub:   Look forward to more info this evening.  I'm curious about this name MuMu - maybe it's another word for "mama" -ment as a kind of honour to his mum ? :) Well, I have no idea, but hopefully we'll soon know what it means.  I've asked the Swatch shop, which delivered my yellow watch, if they can get one white for me.  They're working on it, but I still haven't got a confirmation about it, guess it's a bit early ... :wink2: 

Love, love

me