MIKA's New Swatch Collection

dcdeb

Here is Mumu Cucurrucucu  :naughty:  :naughty:  :naughty:

16052007053417438014241883.jpg

:thumb_yello: Thanks!  Omg - the frog's back!  :naughty: Like the one on my t-shirt,  from the "Songs for sorrow" periode  :teehee: What a crazy name for a watch - even worse than my Kukulakuki ... :naughty: 

Love, love

me  

• Like 1

thanks for the pix. I like what I see, especially the gold-coloured display with the fine lines on it. But I think I'll have to see it live to decide whether I'd actually wear it as an everyday watch. I wear the other ones only for certain occasions, for example if I need a waterproof watch. But the blue one definitely is too big for my liking. Let's see how big this one is. If I won't wear it more often than the other ones, I'll probably not buy it. I'd love it as a collector's item nevertheless, but 95€ is just too much for me now, when I have to save money.

I'm just wondering about the info that there's no Ltd Edition, because on the first pix we clearly saw two different watches, one with a white and one with a green body. :dunno:

• Like 2

I spoke to people at Swatch US today and I'm trying to figure out if we can get some kind of special fan club presale, like the Koreans are getting. So far, I can get one for US fans, but waiting to hear from HQ about something for worldwide fans. :crossed:

But while I'm at it -- who here from the US would be interested in taking advantage of a presale for this?  I believe the watch is going to cost $95.

Let me know either here or privately. Thanks!

• Like 7

I spoke to people at Swatch US today and I'm trying to figure out if we can get some kind of special fan club presale, like the Koreans are getting. So far, I can get one for US fans, but waiting to hear from HQ about something for worldwide fans. :crossed:

But while I'm at it -- who here from the US would be interested in taking advantage of a presale for this?  I believe the watch is going to cost $95.

Let me know either here or privately. Thanks!

me!!!  thank you for trying to do this for us :D

here's more from Silver's link, including the link to download the press release...

post-21113-0-43216900-1463789818_thumb.jpg

post-21113-0-17784400-1463789831_thumb.jpg

sp01_16_swatch_mika_mumu_en_Original.pdf

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 6

I'm just wondering about the info that there's no Ltd Edition, because on the first pix we clearly saw two different watches, one with a white and one with a green body. :dunno:

The US guy I spoke to didn't seem to think there was a LE watch either. I only see one watch in the pics -- but they're showing both sides, the inside of the band is more white than the main side.

• Like 1

The US guy I spoke to didn't seem to think there was a LE watch either. I only see one watch in the pics -- but they're showing both sides, the inside of the band is more white than the main side.

but then how about that green one in the box? http://www.casimages.com/i/16051312360017438014223992.jpg.html

Also, i think its wonderful what you're doing for the US fans! I hope they get a presale too! 

Considering most of the market for this watch will be female, I wonder why the watch face is always so big .....

It is the most popular Swatch size, it is called "New gent", all special and seasonal watches (with plastic body) are of this size. Yeah, I'm a Swatch expert, I've got 22 of them :D

It is the most popular Swatch size, it is called "New gent", all special and seasonal watches (with plastic body) are of this size. Yeah, I'm a Swatch expert, I've got 22 of them :D

so, would that be more the size of kukulakuku or of kukulakuki?

That's a pity, as the face takes up most of my wrist and you don't get to see the strap.

Still might get it, just for the packaging

I can't seem to find it on the Swatch site and I have looked on the sites of a few countries. It's not coming up on the search.

All I could find was the press release - and even that doesn't seem to be public in the UK :sad:

I phoned a swatch shop and ordered one. They'll set it aside for me.