MIKA's New Swatch Collection

dcdeb

cant you get in new zealand too ?

The Swatch website in Australia only just introduced shipping to NZ from buying it online and the Australian website isn't selling it yet, and the only Swatch retail shop in New Zealand is in the Duty Free in Christchurch Airport. And I live in Auckland, which is 764.75 KM away from Christchurch :D:lol:

Oh wow they replied! Awesome!! 

I'm sure it will be in the Australian shops because they emailed me about it ( :) ) but I hope its there on the Australian site as well because I might not be able to make it to the city this weekend  :crossed:

:thumb_yello: Today my order for MuMu was confirmed - delivery in 14 days!!  :teehee: So, so happy!!  :)  I hope all MFCers, worldwide,  who want this new MIKA Swatch watch, will succeed in getting it - good luck everybody!!  :hug:  :wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 3

I also got a reply from Swatch and they say that limited number of the watch will be also be sold in Turkey but I dont when it will be released... Buy I am planning to buy it from Paris

Edited by dilarat

:thumb_yello: Today my order for MuMu was confirmed - delivery in 14 days!!  :teehee: So, so happy!!  :)  I hope all MFCers, worldwide,  who want this new MIKA Swatch watch, will succeed in getting it - good luck everybody!!  :hug:  :wub:

Love, love

me

Oooo!  :wub: Where did you get it? I can't get it here in Norway, can I? 

Oooo!  :wub: Where did you get it? I can't get it here in Norway, can I? 

Yes, I get it from a Norwegian Swatch shop :thumb_yello:   I've sent you a PM about where to order ... :wink2: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

For our Dutch fans, I asked Swatch NL where the watch would be available and this is what they answered me (in Dutch):

"Bedankt voor uw email en uw interesse in Swatch. Deze Swatch Art Special is vanaf aanstaande donderdag 26 mei verkrijgbaar o.a. in onze Swatch Online Store.

De MIKA special wordt vanaf a.s. donderdag ook verkocht in onze Swatch Stores in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht en Swatch Corners in de Bijenkorf in Eindhoven, Den Haag, Rotterdam en Amsterdam. Via de store locator treft u tevens een actueel overzicht met alle Swatch dealers in Nederland. U kunt ook een juwelier bij u in de buurt bezoeken. Mocht deze het horloge niet voorradig hebben dan kan het besteld worden.

Tot slot wil ik u graag nog even meegeven dat indien u het horloge online besteld en dit niet aan uw wens voldoet, het horloge geretourneerd mag worden en u het aankoopbedrag teruggestort krijgt."

:yay:

Edited by DutchAnnie
  • Like 3

Found it in the USA online swatch shop at http://store.swatch.com/suoz210-mumu-cucurru.htmlit's $110 and says "Will ship between May 31st - June 2nd, 2016."

Yes hopefully you received the email with the link for the US presale and used that to order (if you're going to order, that is). No discount or anything, just the chance to order it ahead of the general public. Plus if you use the link that was mailed it will make the MFC look good :). Sorry I wasn't able to arrange this sort of thing sooner or for the European or other fans. They'll only ship to US addresses. So if you're not in the US but have a friend who is and want to get it that way you can.

If you are want to order and have it shipped to a US address here's the link:

http://link.ixs1.net/s/link/click?rc=al&rti=21410876&si=f817868431&b=y

I had trouble using Firefox but IE worked.

• Like 2

Yes hopefully you received the email with the link for the US presale and used that to order (if you're going to order, that is). No discount or anything, just the chance to order it ahead of the general public. Plus if you use the link that was mailed it will make the MFC look good :). Sorry I wasn't able to arrange this sort of thing sooner or for the European or other fans. They'll only ship to US addresses. So if you're not in the US but have a friend who is and want to get it that way you can.

If you are want to order and have it shipped to a US address here's the link:

http://link.ixs1.net/s/link/click?rc=al&rti=21410876&si=f817868431&b=y

I had trouble using Firefox but IE worked.

i did see the link, literally JUST in time, like i was seconds away from completing my transaction already but i forgot my paypal password so i got a new one and had to check my email for the validation code.  I spotted the Swatch email and read it while i waited for the paypal email.  talk about divine intervention or something :aah:

• Like 2

Signing sessions:

Paris 20.06 6-7 PM

Geneva 22.06 6-7 PM

Brussels 23.06 6-7 PM

Wonder if any other countries  will get a signing session?

Thank you Silver :huglove:

I wish I could make it to Paris, I guess I won't be able to because of my pumpkin   :sad: , but that would have been a great opportunity to give him my book and sign it for him :naughty:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

The Making of MUMU

mumu-by-mika

Step inside MUMU's anthropomorphic evolution from Mika's 2013 Kukulaku totem mask design,

and uncover the story behind this piece of functional art.

ORIGINAL VIDEO

video.swatch.co

The Making of Mumu, Swatch

Edited by Kumazzz
adding HD youtube link
  • Like 8

The Making of MUMU

mumu-by-mika

Step inside MUMU's anthropomorphic evolution from Mika's 2013 Kukulaku totem mask design,

ORIGINAL VIDEO

video.swatch.co

Mika presenta MUMU watch 4 @ Swacth

I love this video :wub2:

Thank you Eriko :hug:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

The Making of MUMU

mumu-by-mika

ORIGINAL VIDEO

video.swatch.co

The Making of Mumu, Swatch

:thumb_yello: Thanks a lot Eriko - for sharing ! :hug:  :wub:  And huge thanks to MIKA,  for explaining every detail we long to hear,  about the production of this masterpiece!  :wub:  Once again, I'm sooo proud of our golden MIKA!  :wub:  :yes:

Love, love

me

Edited by Kumazzz
adding HD Youtube link