2013 -- Swatch signing session in London, UK, 26 November

mellody

PLEASE NOTE: THIS PARTY IS *FOR THE FANS*! MIKA WILL PROBABLY NOT BE THERE, OR WILL NOT STAY LONG IF HE DOES COME. You will have your chance to chat with Mika at the signing! :)

S'IL VOUS PLAÎT NOTE: Ce parti est * pour les fans *! MIKA ne sera probablement pas là, ou ne restera pas longtemps s'il ne vient. Vous aurez votre chance de discuter avec Mika à la signature!

NOTA: ESTA PARTE ES * PARA LOS FANS *! MIKA probablemente no será allí, o no se quedará mucho tiempo SI VIENE. Usted tendrá su oportunidad de charlar con Mika en la firma!

NOTA: questo partito è * per i fan *! MIKA probabilmente non sarà lì, o non resterà a lungo se lo fa venire. Avrete la possibilità di chattare con Mika al momento della firma!

1459758_10151852971833040_249034630_n.jpg

So, London.... On Tuesday, November 26, after the Swatch signing, Mika and the MFC are hosting a party! There will be drinks, music and Mika fans, all in a secret location close to the Swatch store. How to get in? At the signing, simply ask for a ticket! There are 200 tickets on a first come first served basis. There is no cost, it's open to all ages (anyone under 18 needs to be with an adult) and will be 7-9pm (so people can plan their travel). It's a huge thank you for all the support in Mika's hometown!

https://www.facebook.com/events/217774125012873/

I luuuurve you Deb:wub2:

Just the tonic I needed after the day from hell I've had. Don't mind if Mika isn't there, or can't stay long, it'll be nice to chill out and flash my watch around:naughty:

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I luuuurve you Deb:wub2:

Just the tonic I needed after the day from hell I've had. Don't mind if Mika isn't there, or can't stay long, it'll be nice to chill out and flash my watch around:naughty:

Carefull not to blind anyone with it:mf_rosetinted:

PLEASE NOTE: THIS PARTY IS *FOR THE FANS*! MIKA WILL PROBABLY NOT BE THERE, OR WILL NOT STAY LONG IF HE DOES COME. You will have your chance to chat with Mika at the signing! :)

S'IL VOUS PLAÎT NOTE: Ce parti est * pour les fans *! MIKA ne sera probablement pas là, ou ne restera pas longtemps s'il ne vient. Vous aurez votre chance de discuter avec Mika à la signature!

NOTA: ESTA PARTE ES * PARA LOS FANS *! MIKA probablemente no será allí, o no se quedará mucho tiempo SI VIENE. Usted tendrá su oportunidad de charlar con Mika en la firma!

NOTA: questo partito è * per i fan *! MIKA probabilmente non sarà lì, o non resterà a lungo se lo fa venire. Avrete la possibilità di chattare con Mika al momento della firma!

1459758_10151852971833040_249034630_n.jpg

So, London.... On Tuesday, November 26, after the Swatch signing, Mika and the MFC are hosting a party! There will be drinks, music and Mika fans, all in a secret location close to the Swatch store. How to get in? At the signing, simply ask for a ticket! There are 200 tickets on a first come first served basis. There is no cost, it's open to all ages (anyone under 18 needs to be with an adult) and will be 7-9pm (so people can plan their travel). It's a huge thank you for all the support in Mika's hometown!

https://www.facebook.com/events/217774125012873/

:thumb_yello: This sounds really amazing!! :blush-anim-cl: I do wish I could be there - to say hi to all the MFCers coming - the 26th I've been a MFC member for 2 years :fisch: But at least I can wish everyone a fabulous night, in MIKAs hometown - both during the signing, and at this meeting afterwards !! :wub2: I look forward to your reports ... :teehee:

Love,love

me

But sooo happy to take part of this event! Who do we need to ask for the ticket at the signing?

I think we'll have more info on Monday. :thumb_yello:

Was this announced on Mika's fb?

Yes, ma'am. :)

why would we cancel our meet up ?:shocked::teehee::wink2::mikalove::mikalove:

Yes, really -- your meet-up is before, right? And this thing is after.

And just to set expectations, really, I'm told that Mika may not be at this little party at all, or may just pop in to say hello and thanks. It's not meant to be a "party all night with Mika" kind of thing at all. So please, everyone, don't go expecting that, or you'll be disappointed. Tell your friends :original:

I think we'll have more info on Monday. :thumb_yello:

Yes, ma'am. :)

Yes, really -- your meet-up is before, right? And this thing is after.

And just to set expectations, really, I'm told that Mika may not be at this little party at all, or may just pop in to say hello and thanks. It's not meant to be a "party all night with Mika" kind of thing at all. So please, everyone, don't go expecting that, or you'll be disappointed. Tell your friends :original:

we were meeting at the pub after the swatch signing, so yes, will have a different venue now :wink2:

i wouldn't expect him to be there, i'm sure he's doing some reality tv show somewhere, so guess he will be catching a flight:sneaky2:

but seems he pays for the party, and that's really awesome. :wub2: it's like a mfc christmas party sponsored by mika. :biggrin2:

do we know who organized this in the first place? team m or mfc?

Indeed. :naughty:

I'm now really worried as to what time people will start q'ing. :shocked:

200 tickets sounds like everyone will get one, no matter when they arrive. :thumb_yello: i certainly won't be queuing for hours, it's not a gig so i don't have to worry about being front row lol. :naughty:

200 tickets sounds like everyone will get one, no matter when they arrive. :thumb_yello: i certainly won't be queuing for hours, it's not a gig so i don't have to worry about being front row lol. :naughty:

I hope so. But somehow after this announcement I think there may be a lot more than that.

but seems he pays for the party, and that's really awesome. :wub2: it's like a mfc christmas party sponsored by mika. :biggrin2:

do we know who organized this in the first place? team m or mfc?

Mika's Team has been talking with us about this all this week. Obviously, Mika's paying for it. :thumb_yello:

Mika's Team has been talking with us about this all this week. Obviously, Mika's paying for it. :thumb_yello:

Mika s a sweetheart :wub2:

I hope you guys have a fantastic time :wub2:

I wish I could be there as much to see Mika as to see you all :wub2:

Thanks for all the information Deb :thumb_yello:

This so sounds like an MFC christmas party :woot_jump:

Enjoy it and take lots of pics films and write lots of reports afterwards :thumb_yello:

I am now really worried I will arrive too late for the watch and a ticket for the party :tears:

Very nice gesture from Mika.

I just went to the shop tonight and it's so tiny

It is, and I'm not sure how they would feel about people queuing all day.