2013 -- Swatch signing session in London, UK, 26 November

mellody

Hi I'm going to the swatch signing on my own as my support worker is off all next week and got nobody to go with and wondering who else is going too.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi I'm going to the swatch signing on my own as my support worker is off all next week and got nobody to go with and wondering who else is going too.

There will be quite a few of us there. What time will you arrive?

There will be quite a few of us there. What time will you arrive?

I'm getting getting the coach from Liverpool so need to leave by 12am/1am so can get in to London early enough as I not know London well been there 4 times but will be first time going by myself.

Edited by punky1989

I'm getting getting the coach from Liverpool so need to leave by 12am/1am so can get in to London early enough as I not know London well been there 4 times but will be first time going by myself.

I'm not too familiar with London either as I'm a foreigner :wink2: But Silver mentioned in a previous post that Bond Street might be the best station to go to. :thumb_yello:

I'm not too familiar with London either as I'm a foreigner :wink2: But Silver mentioned in a previous post that Bond Street might be the best station to go to. :thumb_yello:

Thanks I'll try ask the coach staff for directions when get off coach hopefully they'll know where Oxford Street or Bond Street is :)

Thanks I'll try ask the coach staff for directions when get off coach hopefully they'll know where Oxford Street or Bond Street is :)

Do you come to Victoria coach station? If so, you will need to walk to Victoria Tube station and get the Victoria line to Oxford circus and either walk down oxford street, or get the central line from oxford circus to bond street station and walk from there.

What time do you arrive at the coach station?

Edited by Naectegale

Do you come to Victoria coach station? If so, you will need to walk to Victoria Tube station and get the Victoria line to Oxford circus and either walk down oxford street, or get the central line from oxford circus to bond street station and walk from there.

What time do you arrive at the coach station?

Is Victoria coach station best stop to get off ? as I don't know was ask the coach staff what stops were closest to oxford

Is Victoria coach station best stop to get off ? as I don't know was ask the coach staff what stops were closest to oxford

Most of the long distance coaches come to Victoria. I don't know where else they stop. Have you booked your ticket yet? Are you staying overnight or going back the same day?

I would imagine it will be the only stop. The express coaches usually go there. :thumb_yello:

Most of the long distance coaches come to Victoria. I don't know where else they stop. Have you booked your ticket yet? Are you staying overnight or going back the same day?

I'm going to buy ticket in morning as need to ask them what the best stop to get off and going back home same day

Is there any more news about the party afterwards? Who do we need to ask for the ticket?

It is said on Mika's facebook that the first 200 who get into the shop will be given a tick :fisch:

I hope it all goes well for you guys , that you all get in and have a wonderful afternoon and evening :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

My heart will be there :mikalove:

Maybe my watch will be in the mail tomorrow :teehee::swoon:

Say hi to Mika for me and my chicken :naughty: and have lots of fun together :woot_jump:

I can't wait to read everyone's report :wub2:

So... here are the details on picking up a ticket for the party after the signing today:

"To get a ticket, look for the blond girl in a leopard print/ black jumper standing by the entrance... 1 ticket per person! There is no cost, it's open to all ages (anyone under 18 needs to be with an adult) and will be 7-9pm."

Hope all you MFCers have a great time! :thumb_yello: