mellody

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 8m

I will be at the Swatch Boutique on Oxford Street London this afternoon at 5:30pm for a signing of my watch! & popping in at the MFC party!

So Mika will be at the party. That's great news. :yay:

I will be at the Swatch Boutique on Oxford Street London this afternoon at 5:30pm for a signing of my watch! & popping in at the MFC party!

Wow, that's wonderful news!

To everyone who is attending, have a lovely evening! bth___Emoticon__Party___by_di0xygen.gif

Edited by ~Wicky~

I'm happy he will be there with you all!

Please kidnap him! :punk:

Don't let him to return in Italy...

maybe without italian distractions he starts to write songs :kachinga:

It was an honour to have him here but now we are bored, he is everywhere in gossip magazines :naughty:

So... here are the details on picking up a ticket for the party after the signing today:

"To get a ticket, look for the blond girl in a leopard print/ black jumper standing by the entrance... 1 ticket per person! There is no cost, it's open to all ages (anyone under 18 needs to be with an adult) and will be 7-9pm."

Hope all you MFCers have a great time! :thumb_yello:

This one?

:mf_rosetinted:

m-YtLzEtOqtbhgkcBBU1ZKg.jpg

Aww great news!

Can't wait for your reports! :fisch:

Aw so happy to hear he'll be stopping in to the party. :wub2:

Hope everyone has an amazing night!

Aww, yes, I'm happy to hear he's going to stop in, too. :wub2:

Except for the people now bascially calling me a liar. :sneaky2:

I said, as I was told, Mika wasn't planning on being at the party all night. I clearly said he might stop in, but if he did he wouldn't stay long, and I think that's going to be the case. The party is for the fans to enjoy themselves, not for them to party with Mika all night. Sheesh.

maybe without italian distractions he starts to write songs :kachinga:

It was an honour to have him here but now we are bored, he is everywhere in gossip magazines :naughty:

:lmfao:

This one?

:mf_rosetinted:

m-YtLzEtOqtbhgkcBBU1ZKg.jpg

Hmm, maybe. I've not met her in person, so you could be right. :naughty:

Was his tweet about arriving late or was Mika too late?

Deb, people who call you a liar should learn to read. You said it very clear that you were told so. :huglove:

Everything here is done 'as we are told'...I wish anyone would understand this once and for all!!!

Deb... you should know by now... dam if you do & dam if you don't.

Yes, that's true. If I had said that Mika was going to be there for sure, and he didn't turn up, I would have been blamed for that, too, mocked for not being "in the know." Mika's gonna do what he's gonna do, I can't control that, just thought it was better to set realistic expectations for this party and not lead people to think it was going to be an all-nighter with him. :dunno:

Hope MFCers have a great time at the party! :yay:

I'm there in spirit! :kachinga:

have a drink for me! :huglove:

Yes, indeed! Would love to be toasting with some of my favorite MFC peeps right now. Guess we can do it virtually.

champagne-toast.jpg

Yes, that's true. If I had said that Mika was going to be there for sure, and he didn't turn up, I would have been blamed for that, too, mocked for not being "in the know." Mika's gonna do what he's gonna do, I can't control that, just thought it was better to set realistic expectations for this party and not lead people to think it was going to be an all-nighter with him. :dunno:

Yes, indeed! Would love to be toasting with some of my favorite MFC peeps right now. Guess we can do it virtually.

champagne-toast.jpg

I'm in for virtual toast!

Cheers!

Was his tweet about arriving late or was Mika too late?

Deb, people who call you a liar should learn to read. You said it very clear that you were told so. :huglove:

I have no doubt about the truthness of your words:huglove: It was surely a spntanious thing of Mika.

Hope that everyone will have a nice evening