• 3 months later...

So, I see I am on the list ::

A. Clay - American #49

I've been around for a while.

Live in Washington DC.

Retired from career in Health Care Accreditation.

Last position at Armed Forces Retirement Home for 20+ years.

Been to 4 MIKA live performances.

1 Philly;

2 NYC and

the latest in my home city,

Washington, DC.

Edited by A. Clay
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, everyone, this is Yang from China, currently I'm studying in US, uiowa in iowa city, a very small and cold place,doing research in marketing and economics.

Dear kreacher(:huglove::huglove:) told me about this thread, so I'm just here to say hi~:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

oooh, you aren't too far from me :thumb_yello:

Have you seen we've got a chat thread for americans & honorary americans? Pop by & introduce yourself if you like http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28540 :yes:

The other day I was taking the school shuttle to my office, and on the radio of the bus it was playing some of the songs of Adriana, one of the them, of course, was "Popular". And I thought to myself "Who is the male voice? It's so beautiful. I have to know him!". Then when I googled the song by phone and found out it's MIKA. That day I was supposed to run some data analysis for my paper, instead from the moment I opened the computer in my office I couldn't stop myself from digging every bit about MIKA, the more songs I listened and the more videos I watched, the more I felt my love for him. Now he's my favorite artist.

You know, it's funny that I didn't know the existance of him until this November, but it feels like I have been loving him for a very long time. :mikalove::mikalove:

:usa:

Edited by yang

That's exactly how I found MIKA too:huglove::huglove:, and believe me, I was never the kind who's obsessed about an artist or idol, but MIKA is different, his voice his figure his personality...I'm a mikafreak&addicted now.:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Hi everyone! I'm Chris and I'm thrilled to be American #100. Such a nice round number. I live in a suburb of Milwaukee and have two great kids, 13 and 9 and a lovely husband, and an emotionally interesting dogI used work in libraries before kids, and now I volunteer at my daughter's school library and am looking for a part time job.

I have only been a fan for about six weeks, and I swear I have not acted this stupid since I was in junior high school. I'm like a giddy child. What is it? No performer has ever affected me like this before. Half of the time I feel very happy about this, half the time I feel like an idiot.

How this happened? My daughter showed me the Popular Song buddies, and it was instant love. I made it my mission to find out whatever I could about this magnificent creature, which is when I fell in love with his personality. I'm a gooey mess.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here better and and having fun here. And having a support system for this whacmed out fangirl!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I would like to be added to the list :D if I a not way too late!

:bye:

Hi, there! I'm dee, the usa world rep. I LITERALLY was just reading your reply in The Last Party video thread and noticed you're from the USA, so i went to read your introduction thread, but i see you found this thread without my usual welcome msg :teehee:

I'll def add you to list :D

So where are you from? Im from nebraska

Hi, everyone, this is Yang from China, currently I'm studying in US, uiowa in iowa city, a very small and cold place,doing research in marketing and economics.

Dear kreacher(:huglove::huglove:) told me about this thread, so I'm just here to say hi~:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

The other day I was taking the school shuttle to my office, and on the radio of the bus it was playing some of the songs of Adriana, one of the them, of course, was "Popular". And I thought to myself "Who is the male voice? It's so beautiful. I have to know him!". Then when I googled the song by phone and found out it's MIKA. That day I was supposed to run some data analysis for my paper, instead from the moment I opened the computer in my office I couldn't stop myself from digging every bit about MIKA, the more songs I listened and the more videos I watched, the more I felt my love for him. Now he's my favorite artist.

You know, it's funny that I didn't know the existance of him until this November, but it feels like I have been loving him for a very long time. :mikalove::mikalove:

:usa:

Btw, i went ahead and added you even though you didnt really ask :teehee: you're #108

I would like to be added to the list :D if I a not way too late!

You are #109!

:welcomeani:

• 2 months later...

Howdy Americans! Lots has been going on in the country lately, so how's it going in your neck of the woods?

I thought i'd give this thread a bump since Mika's gonna be on US TV tomorrow morning! :cheer: I'm so happy so many fans get to be there & those who can't can watch on TV. I've already set my alarm :excite:

Edited by kreacher

Hello all, I was directed to this page so I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm from Massachusetts and I've been a fan for 3 years although I only recently found this wonderful site. I had the amazing opportunity to go to the GMA show in NYC on Friday, but alas that is the only show I have been to so far. I found Mika after hearing Elle Me Dit in my sophomore french class and (to the dismay of my family and friends) I was instantly hooked haha

Hello all, I was directed to this page so I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm from Massachusetts and I've been a fan for 3 years although I only recently found this wonderful site. I had the amazing opportunity to go to the GMA show in NYC on Friday, but alas

""that is the only show I have been to so far. I found Mika after hearing Elle Me Dit in my sophomore french class and (to the dismay of my family and friends) I was instantly hooked haha

Welcome :D  I'm Dee, probably the one who directed you here :teehee:

So cool you got to see live at GMA!  I wonder if I saw you on TV.  So did you get to meet Mika at the GMA gig?

"to the dismay of my family and friends"  :naughty: Have you converted any of them yet?

• Like 1

Welcome :D  I'm Dee, probably the one who directed you here :teehee:

So cool you got to see live at GMA!  I wonder if I saw you on TV.  So did you get to meet Mika at the GMA gig?

"to the dismay of my family and friends"  :naughty: Have you converted any of them yet?

Amazingly I did get to meet him at the GMA gig. It was the most incredible experience of my life. I have converted a few of my friends, though most of them only tolerate it haha one of my friends has actually become quite a fan because of NPIH, and she went to the gig with me

• Like 1

Right, so, apparently it's my turn to finally drag my little tail in here. Bonjour!  ;) I'm seriously hoping Mika comes back in 2016. Maybe another acoustic tour? With more than just NYC and LA? I am saving up my pennies for this so I can go see him. Also. If whoever can do it wants to do it, you can add South Carolina to the tags, because SC in the houseeeee.  :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 1

Amazingly I did get to meet him at the GMA gig. It was the most incredible experience of my life. I have converted a few of my friends, though most of them only tolerate it haha one of my friends has actually become quite a fan because of NPIH, and she went to the gig with me

all awesome! having a gig buddy really helps

Right, so, apparently it's my turn to finally drag my little tail in here. Bonjour!  ;) I'm seriously hoping Mika comes back in 2016. Maybe another acoustic tour? With more than just NYC and LA? I am saving up my pennies for this so I can go see him. Also. If whoever can do it wants to do it, you can add South Carolina to the tags, because SC in the houseeeee.  :mf_rosetinted:

do you think you could travel to see him in Washington DC if he plays there?

i added SC to the tags, but we can only have ten tags at a time so we're maxed out now. Sorry other states :(

Edited by kreacher