Mikasister

He needs to come to Florida, its been since July 2007 since he has been back here:shocked:!!! More like all the south states:naughty::sneaky2:

Holy crap! Has it been that long???

If he does weird islands, he can do Willie Willey Rock in the middle of the Spokane River. Something tells me he'd willy willy willy enjoy it there.

:lmfao::das:

• 4 weeks later...
:blush-anim-cl: Thank you! There will hopefully be a long list of gigs coming up now. I'm sure this is happy news, for people in the Czech Republic, and the countries close by, like Poland :blush-anim-cl: I hope for at least one concert in Scandinavia ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Oh yes, Poland is super excited as well!!

We still hope for a concert in our country thouh :wink2:.

Oh yes, Poland is super excited as well!!

We still hope for a concert in our country thouh :wink2:.

I hope for that as well as I have some close friends in Czestochowa that I only visit once or twice a year.

This festival is only a 2 hours drive from my friends' , but the thing is, I usually don't go by car to visit them :biggrin2:

Edited by Elwendin

I don't expect a "proper" tour at all :no:

Oohh noo, he has to promote the new album and he has to do it touring around the world not only in Italy and France, it would be a suicide if he does it :sneaky2:

Don't lose hope dear, think positive :hug:

Oohh noo, he has to promote the new album and he has to do it touring around the world not only in Italy and France, it would be a suicide if he does it :sneaky2:

:

He did that a long time ago. :aah:

• 3 weeks later...

From Mika's Facebook page today:

Hello everyone,

you may have seen some news on upcoming Italian shows - these dates are not correct, we have not confirmed these shows and the announcement is not true! Sorry for any confusion, please always wait for news from Mika's facebook or official sites to consider dates confirmed, we will keep you posted with all new shows, ticket links and everything else as soon as we can. We are pleased to tell you that some new live dates are planned… we'll tell you about them very soon. Thanks and Happy New Year to you all

From Closer/Puremedias

http://www.closermag.fr/people/people-francais/mika-un-duo-avec-jenifer-oui-mais-pas-sur-mon-album-453726

"Il y a "The Voice", "X Factor", maintenant une tournée mondiale qui commence à la fin du printemps..."

Tr: There is "The Voice", X Factor" and now a world tour starting at the end of spring..."

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

From Closer/Puremedias

http://www.closermag.fr/people/people-francais/mika-un-duo-avec-jenifer-oui-mais-pas-sur-mon-album-453726

"Il y a "The Voice", "X Factor", maintenant une tournée mondiale qui commence à la fin du printemps..."

Tr: There is "The Voice", X Factor" and now a world tour starting at the end of spring..."

Thank you!!! :cheer::yay:

From Closer/Puremedias

Really??? Yayayayayay!!!!!:aah:

I will believe it when I see it.:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, sad to say it, but me too. He's promised "world" tours before that haven't quite made it to many parts of the world. :sad:

:pray::pray::pray:

:crossed: :crossed: :crossed: