Mikasister

These dates/places are the same ones from last year

Yes, we noticed it a few weeks ago -- the dates/venues are the same as 2013. They must have been entered incorrectly into some calendar as a recurring events, or something... :dunno:

There are NO official Mika dates published anywhere as of this moment, sorry. :sad:

Yes, we noticed it a few weeks ago -- the dates/venues are the same as 2013. They must have been entered incorrectly into some calendar as a recurring events, or something... :dunno:

There are NO official Mika dates published anywhere as of this moment, sorry. :sad:

Probably the best place to check for performances by MIKA :: http://mikasounds.com/category/shows/

- the 'shows' section of mikasounds.com

Edited by A. Clay

i hope there will be some soon, :aah: need to hand in my holiday schedule by the end of february :aah:

i hope there will be some soon, :aah: need to hand in my holiday schedule by the end of february :aah:

in the last thread we had already in November 2012 the first date for 2013 :tears:

I hope there will be some dates very soon, I soooo need a gig...:sad:

Probably the best place to check for performances by MIKA :: http://mikasounds.com/category/shows/

- the 'shows' section of mikasounds.com

considering only 2 "news" updates were posted between August & December 2013, i am not sure it's the "best place" to check. (though you'd think it would be)

I'm pretty sure his FB and this site is much more on the ball when it comes to gigs.

First MFC finds all the rumors/possibilities & a few days later, FB confirms it :naughty:

in the last thread we had already in November 2012 the first date for 2013 :tears:

I hope there will be some dates very soon, I soooo need a gig...:sad:

So do I. :crybaby:

I'm with you girls, need a gig I can afford, I'm still waiting for those acoustics he said he would like to do in a theater in Paris for two weeks or at least an acoustic tour like he did in US. But seems he has another plans :emot-sad:

I'm with you girls, need a gig I can afford, I'm still waiting for those acoustics he said he would like to do in a theater in Paris for two weeks or at least an acoustic tour like he did in US. But seems he has another plans :emot-sad:

I think that might be the one promise he keeps this year. It's only a couple of weeks which he probably has time for (unlike a real tour) and it will keep everyone distracted while there is little news on the progress of an album. :naughty:

Yes... singing for an insurance company somewhere:sneaky2:....

I have no hopes for gigs this year ( that sounds scary) , but I do hope Mika will use this time properly - to find inspiration and a right mood for creating a new album. The album should be the labour of love, not compalsion.

Mika will do some gigs (festivals) in the summer. I don't think anyone has to worry about that.

Yes, France and Italy, Italy and France :mf_rosetinted: I think it will be dangerous going to Italy for a festival seeing what happened with the signings :aah:

:roftl::roftl:

Then he should come to Russia instead of Italy . No hysteria . No sentiments. Just severe bearded faces. :smoke:

I would like him in Russia for you and other fans there but this is one of those I couldnt afford :huh:

Yes, France and Italy, Italy and France :mf_rosetinted: I think it will be dangerous going to Italy for a festival seeing what happened with the signings :aah:

Yes but that's sort of inevitable at this point. He's not going to embark on a world tour suddenly when there is no album and unless he started working on album 4 a couple of months after album 3 was released it wasn't going to happen anyway. Side projects or not, this was destined to be a drought year and the only thing you can really count on in that case is some summer festivals in Europe (yes, mostly in francophone countries).

Paris Match

logo_PM.jpg

La troisième saison de «The Voice» – dont la diffusion est prévue pour début 2014 sur TF1– se fera sans Louis Bertignac. Cette année, le chanteur désire se recentrer sur sa carrière musicale et repart en tournée début septembre, tout en préparant un nouvel album.

Pour le remplacer, la production a recruté Mika, avance « Le Parisien». L’interprète de «Relax, take it easy» avait déjà été approché pour le lancement de télé-crochet de la Une, en février 2012 mais avait décliné la proposition. Le chanteur américano-libanais retrouvera donc Jenifer, Garou et Florent Pagny. Son contrat ne devrait courir que sur une seule année, laissant la possibilité à Louis Bertignac de mettre un terme à sa pause.

Tour in early September ???

Paris Match

logo_PM.jpg

La troisième saison de «The Voice» – dont la diffusion est prévue pour début 2014 sur TF1– se fera sans Louis Bertignac. Cette année, le chanteur désire se recentrer sur sa carrière musicale et repart en tournée début septembre, tout en préparant un nouvel album.

Pour le remplacer, la production a recruté Mika, avance « Le Parisien». L’interprète de «Relax, take it easy» avait déjà été approché pour le lancement de télé-crochet de la Une, en février 2012 mais avait décliné la proposition. Le chanteur américano-libanais retrouvera donc Jenifer, Garou et Florent Pagny. Son contrat ne devrait courir que sur une seule année, laissant la possibilité à Louis Bertignac de mettre un terme à sa pause.

Tour in early September ???

This news says that Louis Bertignac is not a juge in The Voice because he's going to tour early September (2013, it's an old news). :wink2: So it's about Louis Bertignac, not about Mika... sadly.

This news says that Louis Bertignac is not a juge in The Voice because he's going to tour early September (2013, it's an old news). :wink2: So it's about Louis Bertignac, not about Mika... sadly.

:doh: I misread the article !!!!

Thank you very much for the detailed explanations...

Yes but that's sort of inevitable at this point. He's not going to embark on a world tour suddenly when there is no album and unless he started working on album 4 a couple of months after album 3 was released it wasn't going to happen anyway. Side projects or not, this was destined to be a drought year and the only thing you can really count on in that case is some summer festivals in Europe (yes, mostly in francophone countries).

That is.

• 1 month later...
Cathouzouf found this in a Montreal newspaper...

http://www.lapresse.ca/arts/musique/musique-classique/201402/23/01-4741763-mika-et-les-trois-accords-en-concert-avec-losm.php

It says that Mika will be performing in Feb 2015 with the Montreal Symphony Orchestra

:swoon:

:woot_jump: YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! :woot_jump: