Mikasister

My thoughts exactly. A YEAR :shocked: He must be very excited about this :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl: Isn't MIKA always unpredictable :naughty: And of course he's very excited about it, and surely proud!! :wub2: By confirming it this early, they can arrange it all, and sell tickets - it's all good business :wink2: And btw, the really BIG ones do it this way ...:aah:

Love,love

me

My thoughts exactly. A YEAR :shocked: He must be very excited about this :wub2:

It was nice hearing it from him and yes, I think this is a project that interests him. The MSO was confirming it next week. He just beat them by a week.

:blush-anim-cl: Isn't MIKA always unpredictable :naughty: And of course he's very excited about it, and surely proud!! :wub2: By confirming it this early, they can arrange it all, and sell tickets - it's all good business :wink2: And btw, the really BIG ones do it this way ...:aah:

Love,love

me

Selling tickets in Montreal has never been an issue for Mika.

This is a Mika friendly place lol

• 1 month later...

So, I was waiting for Mika to tell it to more fans on Saturday at The Voice show but he didn't go out, so here it is:

I and another French fan are the ones who were at Metronews on Thursday.

She asked him if there would be any show in the summer.

He answered "no, not this year. Well, in winter". (translated from French)

That's it.

I'm sorry for not letting you know before, just wanted him to tell it more officially to more people, because I didn't want to create a drama on my own :wink2:. I'm not the one who tweeted about it.

So, please, I hope everybody won't go to mention him and to ask him "whyyyyyyy?????", I'm telling it now because I know how hard it is not to know (and not to be able to plan the summer :aah:) but I respect his decision very much.

It is very disappointing of course :-(

But we will have a great album (and gigs in winter!) :wub2::thumb_yello:

:huglove:

So, I was waiting for Mika to tell it to more fans on Saturday at The Voice show but he didn't go out, so here it is:

That's it.

I'm sorry for not letting you know before, just wanted him to tell it more officially to more people, because I didn't want to create a drama on my own :wink2:. I'm not the one who tweeted about it.

So, please, I hope everybody won't go to mention him and to ask him "whyyyyyyy?????", I'm telling it now because I know how hard it is not to know (and not to be able to plan the summer :aah:) but I respect his decision very much.

NOT a drama for me, it's a good thing if he will concentrate and work on the writing and editing.

I'd rather prefer to hear new music in winter than the usual trumpets of Stuck in the Middle.

Sad for friends who discovered him through XF, and can't wait to see their first Mika gig...

That's it.

I'm okay with this.

After my accident in February, I have been struggling to find another van, and have been out of work for the last 2 months, so it's taken a hit on my bank account.

So I can work solidly through the summer now, to get it healthy again :thumb_yello:

That's it.

Thanks for your explanation :thumb_yello: I agree,I rather prefer to wait for a new album than going to festivals to hear Big Girl and Lollipop again and again.

I'm okay with this.

After my accident in February, I have been struggling to find another van, and have been out of work for the last 2 months, so it's taken a hit on my bank account.

So I can work solidly through the summer now, to get it healthy again :thumb_yello:

:shocked:

You had an accident? I hope you're ok. :huglove:

That's it.

Thanks for passing on the news Melanie. :thumb_yello:

Can't wait for Winter gigs... I love to queue in the wind, rain and snow :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Can't wait for Winter gigs... I love to queue in the wind, rain and snow :mf_rosetinted:

Awwww ... standing in a layer of fresh snow while your toes slowly start to freeze, the sense of fresh rain dripping through your carefully styled hair and the strong wind that literally takes your breath away ... how can you not love that. :wub2:

:mf_rosetinted:

The things we do for Mika. :naughty:

Awwww ... standing in a layer of fresh snow while your toes slowly start to freeze, the sense of fresh rain dripping through your carefully styled hair and the strong wind that literally takes your breath away ... how can you not love that. :wub2:

I really have to say the winter queueing 2012 was very healthy for me and my immun systheme, I didn´t catch a cold since then. The most terrible Thing is you have to deal with all the cloths you needed to survive during the gig.

:lmfao:

aaahh how lovely!

:lmfao:

Mika will be performing in Belgrade, December 21. First day of winter!

Well it's a rumour thread, isn't it? If I start one maybe it will come true.

MG_64.gif

:teehee::mf_rosetinted:

MG_64.gif

I really hope this one will become true :thumb_yello:

MG_64.gif

Well, if you're going to start a tour rumour, then so am I :shun:

Mika's going to do a full tour of Australia from 17th of October, for 3 weeks. He's doing 2 shows each in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Hobart! :aah::woot_jump:

Wait, hang on... No-one could possibly believe that :teehee::doh:I'm not bitter, noooo, not at all.

That's it.

Thanks for the explanation, Melanie :huglove:

I'll try to be patient and waiting for a gorgeous winter tour! :thumb_yello:

MG_64.gif

I was thinking my first gig in Eastern Europe around my birthday might be fun. And you never know, it could happen yet:wink2:

Mika's going to do a full tour of Australia from 17th of October, for 3 weeks. He's doing 2 shows each in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Hobart! :aah::woot_jump:

Wait, hang on... No-one could possibly believe that :teehee::doh:I'm not bitter, noooo, not at all.

stop.gif

Wait! October is spring in Australia, is it? He said winter tour. So it must be June, July or August. Maybe that's what he thought when he said winter tour. m1703.gif

Maybe we should start planing how to send that birthday present to Australia?:aah:

stop.gif

Wait! October is spring in Australia, is it? He said winter tour. So it must be June, July or August. Maybe that's what he thought when he said winter tour. m1703.gif

Maybe we should start planing how to send that birthday present to Australia?:aah:

Yep, sure is Spring :thumb_yello:

And Mika isn't allowed to tour here yet, especially in Winter :shun:. I'm pregnant and I'm due in early October.

I've already had to resist the urge to no buy Hanson tickets cause they're touring in August and I don't want to resist the urge to not buy Mika tickets too :sad:

Of course, if he did decide to tour here then, I guess I could take a birthday pressie to him. It'd be hard, but someone has to do it :teehee: