Mikasister

Dunno if it's true but...

http://www.ilmattino.it/NAPOLI/CRONACA/mika-concerto-napoli-piazza-plebiscito-nutella/notizie/642362.shtml

Napoli, concerto in piazza Plebiscito per i 50 anni della Nutella: ci sarà Mika

:blink:

well, I don't trust this unless we got a confirmation from Mika or his page/site :naughty:

(but it would be great :mf_rosetinted: )

mika and nutella combined, my dream! :wub2::teehee: and i've never been to napoli either, would love to. sadly i can't go. but i fear it'll be chaos anyway, a free mika gig in italy in such a huge place doesn't sound like a relaxed event to me. :mf_rosetinted:

Here's the article recap:

Basically it's said that Ferrero (the company which owns owns Nutella) is planning to organize a big gig in Neaples to celebrate the 50th Nutella's anniversary (may 18th). They meant to do it in Verona Arena as well but something got wrong. The event would have a national relevance, so the guests would be someone important in the italian music context. There would be also some international ones and Mika is the only one who is mentioned: "among all Mika" . Apparently it would be for free (it' written dor free for neapolitans but I suppose it's just a word the journalist chose to avoid to say "people" even if he actually just could have written "it's for free", period so who knows. Would they check on my ID? :aah:

But but but: they still need the ultimate authorization from a superintendent.

If it's a Nutella celebration, I expect them to give it for free, which is enough to me to go south. And to create a massive madness. It would be a chocolate mikaish nightmare.

Edited by Elwendin

mika and nutella combined, my dream! :wub2::teehee: and i've never been to napoli either, would love to. sadly i can't go. but i fear it'll be chaos anyway, a free mika gig in italy in such a huge place doesn't sound like a relaxed event to me. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, I'm worried about that too. But a live performance by Mika (plus Nutella, good point) would be a dream :wub2: I really hope it's going to happen (also hoping I can afford the trip, of course :blink:)

Edited by Log lady

Basically it's said that Ferrero (the company which owns owns Nutella) is planning to organize a big gig in Neaples to celebrate the 50th Nutella's anniversary (may 18th). They meant to do it in Verona Arena as well but something got wrong.

oh god, i'm kinda glad it isn't in verona! :shocked: that's so close and easy to reach by train that i'd be tempted to go, despite it being just 3 weeks before my baby's due date! :aah: with naples it's clear that it would be too much and too far. so thank you mika (and nutella :teehee:) for not tempting me more than i can resist! :bow: :rolls_eyes:

Basically it's said that Ferrero (the company which owns owns Nutella) is planning to organize a big gig in Neaples to celebrate the 50th Nutella's anniversary (may 18th). They meant to do it in Verona Arena as well but something got wrong. The event would have a national relevance, so the guests would be someone important in the italian music context. There would be also some international ones and Mika is the only one who is mentioned: "among all Mika" . Apparently it would be for free (it' written dor free for neapolitans but I suppose it's just a word the journalist chose to avoid to say "people" even if he actually just could have written "it's for free", period so who knows. Would they check on my ID? :aah:

But but but: they still need the ultimate authorization from a superintendent.

If it's a Nutella celebration, I expect them to give it for free, which is enough to me to go south. And to create a massive madness. It would be a chocolate mikaish nightmare.

:naughty: i did my groceries today & saw jars of Nutella with a 50th anniversary logo on it :aah:

Is that Ferrero that make the Ferrero Roche chocolates? If so, is that Nutella that they put in the centre?

it's the same company, yes. the cream in the centre of ferrero roche is a little bit different from nutella i think, softer and more hazelnut than chocolate... but yes, it's similar. ;)

Is that Ferrero that make the Ferrero Roche chocolates? If so, is that Nutella that they put in the centre?

Rocher is made by Nutella and Bueno stuffs:thumb_yello: