Mikasister

Ok everyone I'm a bit confused! Is there a tour I'm autumn 2015? Cos that would be perfect! Or is there show in Niort? In autumn 2015? Which I could also attempt to go to! :)

Until confirmation comes from Team Mika, we just have to wait for now. Usually when these rumours pop up, soon after we find out for certain from TM if a gig is happening, so don't worry, we'll know in time if it's on or not:thumb_yello:

Until confirmation comes from Team Mika, we just have to wait for now. Usually when these rumours pop up, soon after we find out for certain from TM if a gig is happening, so don't worry, we'll know in time if it's on or not:thumb_yello:

Thank you!

*Pops up after months of hiding*

Mika comes to Korea again for Seoul Jazz Festival 2015, May!

*hides again*

Seoul Jazz Festival 2015

:hi5:

[Announcement]

<제9회 서울재즈페스티벌2015 1차 라인업 발표 안내>

10월 15일 (수), 서울재즈페스티벌2015의 1차 라인업이 발표됩니다!

서울재즈페스티벌2015 첫 아티스트 공개에 많은 관심 바랍니다.

<The 9th Seoul Jazz Festival 2015 – 1st Line Up Annoucement>

The 1st Line Up Announcement for the Seoul Jazz Festival 2015 will be made next Wednesday, October 15th! This is something you can really look forward to.

10474727_860401300646466_1671963029715599355_n.jpg?oh=fbbe51e03aecbde3a3b1fa2efd3cd4b2&oe=54B7D5EC

Ok everyone I'm a bit confused! Is there a tour I'm autumn 2015? Cos that would be perfect! Or is there show in Niort? In autumn 2015? Which I could also attempt to go to! :)

The show in Niort is not confirmed yet. It may be eventually, who knows? But as of now it is NOT an official date/show.

*Pops up after months of hiding*

Mika comes to Korea again for Seoul Jazz Festival 2015, May!

*hides again*

Ahh, interesting news indeed. Although I still don't see Mika as "jazz". :wink2:

I was wondering the same.

Oh well, as long as he goes, who cares. :yes:

:blush-anim-cl: My first thought was that with MIKA we never know what's happening!:naughty: From Symphony Orchestra to Jazz Festival - everything seems possible - "the sky is the limit"...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Wasn´t it also the Jazz Festival he did 2013 in Korea? I´m wondering if The Voice will be finished until then because as I saw the festival is at a weekend and the Voice lifeshows are also on Saturdays......

Yeah, i think so too - wasn't it the one where wouter hamel also performed, and there was a pic of them together? ;)

Yep, that's right. That's why I said I *still* don't see Mika as a jazz performer. I didn't think he was one a few years ago either, and I still don't think he's one now. :naughty: But whatever -- a show outside of Europe is great news, if it's true. :thumb_yello:

Yep, that's right. That's why I said I *still* don't see Mika as a jazz performer. I didn't think he was one a few years ago either, and I still don't think he's one now. :naughty: But whatever -- a show outside of Europe is great news, if it's true. :thumb_yello:

Maybe he is pulling a Gaga with the new album :mf_rosetinted:

Just been confirmed by Mika's FB :)

Sounds like the beginning of a new tour!

MIKA

"Mika is coming back to Seoul for the Jazz Festival! He looks forward to seeing his Korean fans in May 2015, more details on dates and tickets coming soon… "

https://www.facebook.com/eriko.shino/posts/847701858596616

15353638720_ab6c70dbcd_o.jpg

Seoul Jazz Festival facebook

[sJF15 - 1st LINE UP]

제9회 서울재즈페스티벌2015 1차 라인업을 공개합니다!

SERGIO MENDES 세르지오 멘데스

MIKA 미카

GREGORY PORTER 그레고리 포터

CARO EMERALD 카로 에메랄드

14918590294_d027b5e950_b.jpg

http://youtu.be/plCz1zfgaG8

[YOUTUBE]plCz1zfgaG8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Kumazzz

YAY!!!!! :fisch::blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

MIKA

"Mika is coming back to Seoul for the Jazz Festival! He looks forward to seeing his Korean fans in May 2015, more details on dates and tickets coming soon… "

https://www.facebook.com/eriko.shino/posts/847701858596616

15353638720_ab6c70dbcd_o.jpg

Seoul Jazz Festival facebook

[sJF15 - 1st LINE UP]

제9회 서울재즈페스티벌2015 1차 라인업을 공개합니다!

SERGIO MENDES 세르지오 멘데스

MIKA 미카

GREGORY PORTER 그레고리 포터

CARO EMERALD 카로 에메랄드

14918590294_d027b5e950_b.jpg

http://youtu.be/plCz1zfgaG8

[YOUTUBE]plCz1zfgaG8[/YOUTUBE]