Mikasister

*Pops up after months of hiding to support Yuna*

:hi5:

flag-of-south-korea.gif

*hides again*

Oh that smilie! That's skating Yuna, huh? (not me, other famous Yuna :mf_rosetinted:)

Cute indeed :wub2: and It's been a while, right? hehe

flag-of-south-korea.gif

Last The Voice season finished on May 10th, so I guess it's possible ;)

I would be happy for Korean fans!

I really wonder if he could bring new album on way to Korea next year.. :fisch:

(work, Mika!)

Edited by Yuna

It looks like there is a good line up at the festival, Sergio Mendes, Gregory Porter and Caro Emerald.

I was thinking the same, Rose.

As for jazz... I have a love/hate relationship with it. Who knows what's up M's sleeve? It's a pretty long one, according to the Korea poster... :naughty:

As for jazz... I have a love/hate relationship with it. Who knows what's up M's sleeve? It's a pretty long one, according to the Korea poster... :naughty:

I doubt Mika will do anything especially "jazz-like" for this festival -- he didn't last time, just played his usual set. :dunno:

Yay for the Korean fans! :woot_jump:

Yes, and while he's on that side of the world, perhaps he'll make a stop near you in Oz! :pray:

Only one qeuestion: Mika chooses countries where he should go to tours? aaaaaahhhh he never been in GEORGIA , I want to saw him soo soo much :doh: MAybe you'll tell me that go to another countries but I'm only 12 and cant go! oooh

This is the problem a lot of places have got, a fair amount of younger fans who can't travel too far from home, due to school, money etc, but he doesn't come to that country or if he does, not to the region. Even the vast amount of tweets/comments on Twitter/FB don't seem to get him to go to some places, he still hasn't played gigs in Mexico. I guess you can just keep your fingers crossed and hope that he comes to Georgia soon. :huglove:

This is the problem a lot of places have got, a fair amount of younger fans who can't travel too far from home, due to school, money etc, but he doesn't come to that country or if he does, not to the region. Even the vast amount of tweets/comments on Twitter/FB don't seem to get him to go to some places, he still hasn't played gigs in Mexico. I guess you can just keep your fingers crossed and hope that he comes to Georgia soon. :huglove:

Amen :wub2::teehee:

It is not up to him where he goes. It depends on demand and how well he does in a country.

I doubt Mika will do anything especially "jazz-like" for this festival -- he didn't last time, just played his usual set. :dunno:

It'll be interesting to see what happens... at least I think so. But thanks for telling me that, Deb! :huglove:

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, and while he's on that side of the world, perhaps he'll make a stop near you in Oz! :pray:

We can only hope :teehee: It's been almost 5 years since his last visit.

If he does, do you think Mika will be able to organise a babysitter for me? I'm not sure bub would be too keen on going to a Mika concert considering he's only 4 weeks old at the moment :teehee:

We can only hope :teehee: It's been almost 5 years since his last visit.

If he does, do you think Mika will be able to organise a babysitter for me? I'm not sure bub would be too keen on going to a Mika concert considering he's only 4 weeks old at the moment :teehee:

sweet :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
I'm trying to collect rumours from twitter. Apparently he said he will annouce soon plenty of gigs. "Almost too much"

:blush-anim-cl: I don't think anyone here will agree with MIKA that it will be too much - people are starving ...:teehee:

Love,love

me