Mikasister

Not a twitter rumour anymore, I heard him I can testify :blush-anim-cl: . Lots of gigs incoming "too much even. I don't know how 'm gonna get through it".

At the exit of The Voice yesterday.

I hope this is true and not only in Italy and France

Not a twitter rumour anymore, I heard him I can testify :blush-anim-cl: . Lots of gigs incoming "too much even. I don't know how 'm gonna get through it".

This is wonderful news!! I am praying for gigs in the UK. :pray:

I'm trying to collect rumours from twitter. Apparently he said he will annouce soon plenty of gigs. "Almost too much"

Right now, I don't think there could possibly be too much, in regard to gigs. Except of course for his voice holding up. As long as he takes care of himself during the tour, and what happened in 2012 doesn't recur, and he ended up cancelling gigs or not being able to sing during some of them. He needs to pace himself and space them out over 18 months, not rush them into a 6 month block.

I hope this is true and not only in Italy and France

Indeed! Really looking forward to official announcements with actual dates and places! :excite:

You're being even more of a wet blanket than me :naughty:

I have known you too long. :naughty:

And the French one close to chez moi... :wink2:

Oh yes! At least we can probably count on that one! :thumb_yello:

Surely he'd manage to sell out one UK gig?? A small one even..

If he was marketed properly I am sure he could do much more than that but it just ain't going to happen is it. :no:

:teehee:

You're both awful.

How many do you predict we'll get over here in the US? :sad:

:naughty:

I don't know Deb... Probably a few more than the UK but then to be fair, the states ARE a lot bigger. :naughty: I probably agree with Silvers prediction.... But only the French speaking parts of Canada will be favoured of course. :mf_rosetinted:

come on...I'm already cleaning up the house for all of you to come :naughty:

don't you just fancy a trip to Italy? :blush-anim-cl:

I am sure Italy will be on his hit list Robi :thumb_yello:.

Only if you do a vegetarian version of your lasagne :mf_rosetinted:

I remember Abby being very well catered for at the amazing Ms Robertina's :wink2::thumb_yello:

I think we can be 100% sure he will plan something in north italy. :yes:

The thing is, you'll need a taser to fight your way through the savages. :raygun:

I nearly forgot that :doh:

It wasn't really funny before X-Factor....but now...*scared*

:teehee:

Edited by Cassilda

I think we can be 100% sure he will plan something in north italy. :yes:

The thing is, you'll need a taser to fight your way through the savages. :raygun:

Yes! I think so too! It would be the most suitable place for me as I live in Lombardy but I'm scared about the amount of fanatic people that are probably going to attend it! The only thing I hope is that he won't start his tour from Italy, so that many of the only-xfactor-fans (I mean the ones who only know a couple of his songs but wait for him everywhere only to be able to scream "you're soooo hot" every time he passes at least 100 meters away from them:sneaky2:) will hopefully have forgotten about him by then... :naughty:

:naughty:

I don't know Deb... Probably a few more than the UK but then to be fair, the states ARE a lot bigger. :naughty: I probably agree with Silvers prediction.... But only the French speaking parts of Canada will be favoured of course. :mf_rosetinted:

I am sure Italy will be on his hit list Robi :thumb_yello:.

I remember Abby being very well catered for at the amazing Ms Robertina's :wink2::thumb_yello:

yes Silver, don't worry! :-)

it's with pesto and bechamelle, little pieces of green beans and potatoes, in layers...you'll like it :blush-anim-cl: