Mika in French Press - 2014

BiaIchihara

He said he's working with Greg at his album,and he doesn't know yet if Ma Jeunesse and Century Man will be on the album......right now those songs are not on the "short list",but nothing is sure yet. But he said that he'll perform these songs at his gigs anyway.

Ah, perfect! Thanks!

Thanks so much for the translation! The expression is "wild card" which means he is unpredictable, can do anything. It's from when you're playing card's and you say "the joker is wild" -- which means it can be any card you'd like it to be. :thumb_yello:

Thanks Deb , I couldn't figure out by hearing if he said cart or card :teehee:

Now I know and I understand what he meant :huglove:

You're all welcome :flowers2:

please, can you put here the transcript?

So I can use a translator to understand another language.

Thank you very much

I could with some time because I can't extract it directly from the vid, I have to re-type it all, but I definitely don't have the strenght anymore tonight :sorry:

The radio wasn't working for me so thanks a lot Elwendin for your translated transcript of it!! :huglove:

Can't wait for the videoclip! I am betting on Almeria for the sets.

from C à vous:

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h37m03s14_zps77162f02.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h38m02s184_zps0bd0885f.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h39m23s225_zps219e311c.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h40m10s177_zps94b50091.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h41m34s253_zps0923c714.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h42m55s39_zps97502f79.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h43m37s198_zpsa60b5f54.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h43m41s244_zps49c6a8bf.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h44m33s251_zpsa153ace8.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h45m17s185_zps40ec34a7.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h45m31s68_zpsa402a7ad.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h46m03s135_zpsc4887801.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h47m04s232_zps25034fdd.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h47m57s245_zps66826ef1.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h48m16s181_zpsa247e9fd.png

I could with some time because I can't extract it directly from the vid, I have to re-type it all, but I definitely don't have the strenght anymore tonight :sorry:

The radio wasn't working for me so thanks a lot Elwendin for your translated transcript of it!! :huglove:

Can't wait for the videoclip! I am betting on Almeria for the sets.

from C à vous:

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h37m03s14_zps77162f02.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h38m02s184_zps0bd0885f.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h39m23s225_zps219e311c.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h40m10s177_zps94b50091.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h41m34s253_zps0923c714.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h42m55s39_zps97502f79.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h43m37s198_zpsa60b5f54.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h43m41s244_zps49c6a8bf.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h44m33s251_zpsa153ace8.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h45m17s185_zps40ec34a7.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h45m31s68_zpsa402a7ad.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h46m03s135_zpsc4887801.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h47m04s232_zps25034fdd.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h47m57s245_zps66826ef1.png

vlcsnap-2014-06-11-22h48m16s181_zpsa247e9fd.png

He looks so happy :wub2:

Thanks a lot for the caps :huglove:

About the interview at NRJ this morning: I went for subtitles because I was tired just imagining how to put the Donald Duck thing into words.

Two things though: First, I've skipped the games, because it's just people you don't know winning things you're not winning, so appart if you want to know that Mika is unable to remember a short sentence he was just said and that next time he'll go to NRJ he will be wearing underpants only....

And second, some bits were missing in the only file I managed to get so I did with what i had. I don't think that much is missing though, in fact the only missing bits I remember (it might not be the only one but I do think it is) are those three:

- At a point he said he has been wearing the same suit for days because British Airways has lost his luggages and he's been waiting for them since last wednesday apparently. To which the radio team added that he probably didn't take a shower since then either as his toilet bag were lost too; and he answered that it's not that bad as he smells good naturally anyway :aah:.

- Fascinating stuff incoming: he also said he does his laundry himself, except at hotels because it'll be rude to ask them to put a wahsing machine in his room. He doesn't care doing it because it's easy, you just have to press some buttons . But he hates ironing. But he likes the smell of the steam and he likes to press the button because it goes pshhit. I told you it was fascinating :P

- When recording in LA he used the accoustic of different rooms. He has recorded bits in the bathroom and, apparently, in the toilets. Leading to a misunderstanding when the team were joking about him without him even noticing (I'll let you guess, it involves microphones and toilets).

For the rest here it is, I hope I haven't make too many mistakes

->

And from C à vous (I am getting better at picking my tv :aah:)

Bp3c0XGIQAAPj8_.jpg

:bow::thumb_yello:

No, please, you don´t do that. I thought you had it written.

Don´t worry, you did a lot

Thank you very much:wub2:

VIDEO

The Voice : Mika pas sûr de reprendre l'an prochain - C à vous - 11/06/2014

par C-a-vous

http://video-streaming.orange.fr/tv/the-voice-mika-pas-sur-de-reprendre-l-an-prochain-c-a-vous-11-06-2014_19054406.html?s=recentes

I am unable to view it in Japan.

It's also here:

http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-mika-invite-lemission-c-france-5/'>http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-mika-invite-lemission-c-france-5/

Thanks to http://www.mikawebsite.com/ and Antoine! :original:

About the interview at NRJ this morning: I went for subtitles because I was tired just imagining how to put the Donald Duck thing into words.

Two things though: First, I've skipped the games, because it's just people you don't know winning things you're not winning, so appart if you want to know that Mika is unable to remember a short sentence he was just said and that next time he'll go to NRJ he will be wearing underpants only....

And second, some bits were missing in the only file I managed to get so I did with what i had. I don't think that much is missing though, in fact the only missing bits I remember (it might not be the only one but I do think it is) are those three:

- At a point he said he has been wearing the same suit for days because British Airways has lost his luggages and he's been waiting for them since last wednesday apparently. To which the radio team added that he probably didn't take a shower since then either as his toilet bag were lost too; and he answered that it's not that bad as he smells good naturally anyway :aah:.

- Fascinating stuff incoming: he also said he does his laundry himself, except at hotels because it'll be rude to ask them to put a wahsing machine in his room. He doesn't care doing it because it's easy, you just have to press some buttons . But he hates ironing. But he likes the smell of the steam and he likes to press the button because it goes pshhit. I told you it was fascinating :P

- When recording in LA he used the accoustic of different rooms. He has recorded bits in the bathroom and, apparently, in the toilets. Leading to a misunderstanding when the team were joking about him without him even noticing (I'll let you guess, it involves microphones and toilets).

For the rest here it is, I hope I haven't make too many mistakes

->

And from C à vous (I am getting better at picking my tv :aah:)

Bp3c0XGIQAAPj8_.jpg

thanx thanx thanxxxx your so awsome

hes such a cutie I hope he gets a chance to do the duck song hehehe >.<

and glad i now know what that song was for lmaooo

He said he's working with Greg at his album,and he doesn't know yet if Ma Jeunesse and Century Man will be on the album......right now those songs are not on the "short list",but nothing is sure yet. But he said that he'll perform these songs at his gigs anyway.

In which interview did he say that?

VIDEO

The Voice : Mika pas sûr de reprendre l'an prochain - C à vous - 11/06/2014

par C-a-vous

http://video-streaming.orange.fr/tv/the-voice-mika-pas-sur-de-reprendre-l-an-prochain-c-a-vous-11-06-2014_19054406.html?s=recentes

I am unable to view it in Japan.

Can someone translate this please? :huglove:

Thanks a million !! :huglove:

You are welcome! :original:

Have already been posted the other videos of the interview in Le Parisien?

Here:

http://www.mikawebsite.com/le-parisien-mika-interview-video/'>http://www.mikawebsite.com/le-parisien-mika-interview-video/

(Obviously thanks a lot to http://www.mikawebsite.com/ and Antoine!)

They are also here:

Le cœur de Mika fait boum !

Mika : « J'aimerais avoir des enfants »

Mika : « Mes collègues de The Voice me manquent »

Thanks for all the translation and info that's coming in. He looks SO happy in these pictures. Like he's glowing.

I'm with you, Chris! I love that glow.

Right now on the radio:

Relax wasn't supposed to be a song for the radio (Grace Kelly was), but radio stations decided to broadcast it; Mika was in USA with his cousin when he got to learn that it was on 7th position on french charts, that was they very first time he was hit the charts.

Boum boum boum was finished just 2 weeks ago

He's happy about it being his first single of the new album, it's joyful and talks about tolerance

Stuff about Kendji, same old same old, someone else will translate that :facepalm:

When he accepted to do The Voice he made clear he didn't want it to take all this time, cause he wanted to keep writing music as well, cause if he doesn't write he isn't a musician any longer. If he's not a musician he's frustrated. If he's frustrated he's no longer himself even on The Voice show, so that way he made them to protect him and allow him to have time to make music

Next The Voice season: we'll see. He would like it, but he would like to go on tour as well

Playing Relax right now, bless his soul so that I can catch up :aah:

Me and my sister in my mom's kitchen. She lives at NY but we use to work at my family's place. We did the cover there.

I make fun of myself picturing myself on the mountain, in that world only the crazy ones stay.

In the next clip: I will be James Bond, cowboy, laurence d'arabie, I had to ask for many favours in order to be able to do it, cause the budget wasn't easy to cover. It's beautiful, funny, very cinema-like, I'm scared, I didn't wanted to do it but after all the TV I did.... I adored Fanny ardent in EMD vid, and doing underwater, but this clip will be crazy. There will be me, à fond (translation later)

He's not interested in doing cinema

musical colours about the album: it will have some french songs but not has a bonus, cause french it's a part of his identity. It will be a mika album, always a bit made of his own way. Greg is working on it, and so do some friends as a background voices (eg Skyler) but there are no real featurings nor collaborations.

Date of release of the next album: MISSED IT CAUSE MY DOG WAS BARKING

Century man and ma jeunesse aren't on the album list for now.

The clip looks huge but it will be made just with the help of some friends.

He says he sucks at instangram and twitter: he forget about twitter, he forget to post, it's not like he doesn't want to or that he's sick and tired of it. It's easy to forget twitter for days. He realizes that it has been days since he has posted last time (generally speaking)

They said to him to post boum boum boum but he forgot. They called him from home after 15 minutes telling him that he forgot....

do you have time for your family between XF and the new album: yes, cause I'm lucky enough to work with my friends, even with doriand: we can't work well if we don't have fun. we write well if we have fun.

Again the story of how BBB was written in the Restaurant Stella in the 16th avenue, and he said that someone tried to grab the tablecloth where he wrote it but he saved it

He's planning to work in studio the whole summer, then holidays in september, he loves holidays in autumn cause there's no one around

Your dog is in cahoots with Meeks about keeping the release a secret!

->

That was the perfect interview for you to translate! It was so funny!

Thaaaaank you.

Now, me and you need a little chat about subtitles devices. I tried ages ago but then dropped it cause I didn't know what (free!!!!!) software to get and blah blah. Let's get a room and do this and something good may pop out when it comes to italian interviews. :aah:

I always wished someone to do something like this on actors or singers english interviews but no one even transcripts english, so I had to learn it. Which is actually awesome. So I suppose you're just preventing people from learning french, you naughty girl. :wags_finger:

(yeah, I know, all you guys are awesome scholars and will use them to improve your french)

Your dog is in cahoots with Meeks about keeping the release a secret!

I know, they suck. I may blackmail them by locking their chew bones up

Edited by Elwendin

LOL @ the thought.

I'm terrible with languages other than English and Pig Latin.

Always in great appreciation of the work people do to help me read and enjoy the nuances Google Translate doesn't pick up on!

That was the perfect interview for you to translate! It was so funny!

Thaaaaank you.

Now, me and you need a little chat about subtitles devices. I tried ages ago but then dropped it cause I didn't know what (free!!!!!) software to get and blah blah. Let's get a room and do this and something good may pop out when it comes to italian interviews. :aah:

I always wished someone to do something like this on actors or singers english interviews but no one even transcripts english, so I had to learn it. Which is actually awesome. So I suppose you're just preventing people from learning french, you naughty girl. :wags_finger:

(yeah, I know, all you guys are awesome scholars and will use them to improve your french)

I know, they suck. I may blackmail them by locking their chew bones up

How many do you have? I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to single one out over the others... :wink2: