Mika in French Press - 2014

BiaIchihara

they made a mistake :teehee:

I think same. We have heard 2 songs of his new album.

From my point of view, it will be weird that the album out at the end of 2015 if we know some of his songs.

Maybe I've misinterpret, it's very confuse that I say. :aah:

A piece of Mika's interview on Tele Cable Sat

http://t.co/pwU4flZxBY

So, now the album will be out at the end of 2015?

I don't see any news about the album there :blink:

I'll buy the magazine tomorrow morning to read the whole thing

I hope the album will be out sooner than that :aah:

EMD was released more than a year before TOOL was out so you never know with Mika :naughty:

I don't see any news about the album there :blink:

I'll buy the magazine tomorrow morning to read the whole thing

I hope the album will be out sooner than that :aah:

EMD was released more than a year before TOOL was out so you never know with Mika :naughty:

Anne, you didnt read this about the new album?

" À 31 ans, le Britannico-Libanais a trois albums au compteur et un quatrième annoncé pour fin 2015."

But I think it's a mistake :blink:

Anne, you didnt read this about the new album?

" À 31 ans, le Britannico-Libanais a trois albums au compteur et un quatrième annoncé pour fin 2015."

But I think it's a mistake :blink:

Thanks Alba :huglove: I don t understand how I missed it :doh:

I pray it's a mistake too :pray:

I'm translating the last one, translation in progress, coming soon :wink2:

First Part:

"He's a little devil. He isn't "showbiz" at all. It's a war-machine!" Here is the way Nikos Aliagas,The Voice's master of ceremonies and other big TV-shows, introduces Mika.

Aged of 31, the Lebanese-English man has made 3 albums and the 4th is announced for the end of 2015. Past season, Mika guided to the victory Kendji Girac who succeeded this summer 2014 with Andalouse. This year again, he will make the show to find out the most beautiful voice.

We are relieved! Last year, a piece of news that you were leaving the The Voice red armchair went around.

Rubbish! I never thought of not coming back to the show, I've too much fun! We are a great group and we have fun! I think The Voice is as if you're going to the pub: you drink beer and you laugh with friends. Here, my friends are Florent Pagny and Jenifer and I even have a new friend named Zazie.

Admit that you're back for The Voice 4 because you've got a very good contract and a 800.000 euros cheque.

Rubbish again!

It's true that I'm very well paid for the show but the cheque doesn't have anything to do with the mentioned amount. And if I'd earn such a sum of money, trust me, Florent Pagny would have quickly told the channel and the production to be at the same level. Because Florent Pagny has a way with money!

What does The Voice have more than the other TV talent shows?

obviousness: we take people on their voice, not on their physical appearence!

Nobody from the channel or the production influences our choice about the candidates. I think it is not the case on other similar TV shows... With the 3 other coaches we do the job sincerely. And we manage it well when you see the success of Kendji or Fréro Delavega who took part in The Voice last year.

Precisely, as a coach, what do you think you provide to your team members?

I hope to inspire creativity, maintain their spontaneity. Because there is danger when you cogitate too much. Yes the youth's charm and that crazy desire to change life must be kept. To take risks, to be creative without managing the consequences too much, that's what I can provide...

Is it the recipe which made win last season Kendji Girac who was in your team?

You won't believe me but I don't have much to do with Kendji's success. By the way, from all the different versions of The Voice over the world and from all the winners, he sold the most amount of albums.

This year with the incoming of Zazie, Nikos Aliagas can't call you "the latest little one" anymore.

I'm not short, I'm 1.94 m high! And i'm happy with the incoming of Zazie! She's gorgeous, intelligent... and so funny!

Edited by LENA MACHU
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

This is not a PRESS thing, a text book learning for French.

SAISON 1

GUIDE PÉDAGOGIQUE

Marie-Noëlle Cocton

page-1

guide_pedagogique_saison_1_p..1.thumb.jpg.113587a1d267aea9a857378badef3cc1.jpg

page 33

Activité 7

Compréhension écrite

• Laisser les apprenants lire les questions et y répondre individuellement.
  • Relire les questions ensemble et demander à un apprenant d’écrire la réponse au tableau.
  • Corriger ensemble.

CORRIGÉ

• a. Akira Mizubayashi est japonais.
  • b. Mika est libanais.
  • c. L’actrice s’appelle Kristin Scott Thomas.
  • d. Le prénom de l’écrivain est Akira.
  • e. La femme est née en 1960. M

• Lire le texte de présentation en haut de la page.
  • À l’oral, poser les questions aux apprenants au fur et à mesure de la lecture. – Ils ne sont pas nés en France. Ils sont nés où ? (Ils sont nés au Royaume-Uni, au Japon et à Beyrouth.) – Ils n’habitent pas en France et ne parlent pas français tous les jours. Imaginez : ils parlent quelle langue ? (Ils parlent anglais, japonais, arabe ou français.) – Ils chantent en français, écrivent en français, jouent en français. Qui chante en français ? Qui écrit en français ? Qui joue en français ? (Mika chante en français, Akira Mizubayashi écrit en français, Kristin Scott Thomas joue en français.)
  • Lire les deux questions du tableau « Communication » à voix haute : C’est qui ?/Qui est-ce ?
  • Les écrire au tableau.
  • Inviter un apprenant à venir au tableau pour entourer le point d’interrogation et le qui dans chaque question.
  • Lui demander de désigner quelqu’un dans la classe et de formuler une des deux questions.

guide_pedagogique_saison_1_p._33.thumb.jpg.c1b961364f2454f288b766ebc15868e0.jpg

page 34

Activité 8

Transcription

– C’est qui ?

– Tu ne la connais pas ?

– Non !

– C’est une actrice anglaise. Elle est très célèbre.

– Comment s’appelle-t-elle ?

– Kristin Scott Thomas.

– Elle est américaine ?

– Non, elle n’est pas américaine, elle est anglaise !

– Et lui ?

– C’est Mika. C’est un chanteur.

– Mais il n’est pas francophone ?

– Si, il chante en français. Mais il n’est pas français.

– Ah oui ! Il est libanais, non ?

– Oui, c’est ça !

Compréhension orale

• Faire écouter le dialogue et laisser les apprenants répondre aux questions.
  • Relire ensemble la question d : Mika n’est pas francophone ?
  • Observer la réponse : si.
  • Demander ce que si remplace (il remplace oui) et dans quel cas il est utilisé (pour répondre à une question négative).

CORRIGÉ

• a. un homme et une femme
  • b. Kristin Scott Thomas et Mika
  • c. non
  • d. si

Pour aller plus loin…

• Inviter les apprenants à rédiger une question à la forme négative.
  • Demander à un apprenant de poser sa question à une personne de son choix.
  • La personne répond. Puis, elle pose à son tour sa question et ainsi de suite.

+ de Culture

• • Kristin Scott Thomas est une actrice franco-britannique. Elle parle couramment français. Elle a notamment joué dans Le patient anglais et L’homme qui murmurait à l’oreille des chevaux.
  • • Akira Mizubayashi est un écrivain japonais. Il a vécu plusieurs années en France. Il est connu notamment pour son livre Une langue venue d’ailleurs.
  • Mika est un chanteur, auteur-compositeur. Son père est américain et sa mère libanaise. Il passe une partie de son enfance en France. Ses succès sont nombreux à la fois pour ses chansons en anglais et en français.

guide_pedagogique_saison_1_p._34.thumb.jpg.7b741abacd007f26b7a35651f1926945.jpg