Mika commercials on Italian TV

mari62

But we have to say that Chiara Galiazzo is doing only ads. :aah:

This is the point.

A great voice, great succes in XF, all the people were waiting for her but...but after XF what a disappointment.... in spite of her presence in Sanremo with a lot of promotion, she published almost immediately a boring album (not written by her, but assembled in someway as soon as possible)....and then, in spite of some gigs performed in front of a few people, in spite of Sturdust with Mika...well, actually, for now, she is only the ad-girl . :blink:

I don't really think that this is the same case of Mika.

But we have to say that Chiara Galiazzo is doing only ads. :aah:

This is the point.

A great voice, great succes in XF, all the people were waiting for her but...but after XF what a disappointment.... in spite of her presence in Sanremo with a lot of promotion, she published almost immediately a boring album (not written by her, but assembled in someway as soon as possible)....and then, in spite of some gigs performed in front of a few people, in spite of Sturdust with Mika...well, actually, for now, she is only the ad-girl . :blink:

I don't really think that this is the same case of Mika.

Yeah, you're right, there are many differences between Chiara and Mika :naughty:

Chiara just doesn't have the X Factor IMO and Mika has it in spades. I think it's one of the best things he has going for him. He just radiates a presence. Even when he is standing in a room in normal clothes he is always the focal point.

• 2 weeks later...
As I expected, I read many tweets of italian people that complain about Mika's ads, that he is everywhere, that he's becoming annoying etc :(

And this is just the first of 12 months of ads :aah:

so now he left and people will start to miss him soon,ads will be a memory of his stay and people will start to love it and buy the service.........:naughty:

it seems to be a traditional opinion that once a person goes in an ad,he becomes

cheap and commercial.true,ads are for money,some stars earn money from ads even a lot more than their career,and what's the money for?doing what they want.most people want luxury in life so they buy things,mika's different but the rules are the same,ads are like music videos,very commercial that you might hate the speed it is made.but wasn't he doing this when he was young?it's just ads and it doesn't change who he is or what he creates,he has a strong heart and that's what made him overcome all the unusual difficulties and make us all fall in love with him.

i agree with the idea that he doesn't change,he's still the boy he was 5 years ago,just more experiences and adventures,and more uncovering of who he really is in reality.he's working on ads and there's nothing wrong at all,ads are just the most direct appearance of media world today,we live in this world and why reject it so much?he taught me one thing that keeping the positive side of events is deadly important in everything,ads?they are like toys,they are short and just for fun,why mind it that much?he's not what you think he is,he's made of gold!

so now he left and people will start to miss him soon,ads will be a memory of his stay and people will start to love it and buy the service.........:naughty:

it seems to be a traditional opinion that once a person goes in an ad,he becomes

cheap and commercial.true,ads are for money,some stars earn money from ads even a lot more than their career,and what's the money for?doing what they want.most people want luxury in life so they buy things,mika's different but the rules are the same,ads are like music videos,very commercial that you might hate the speed it is made.but wasn't he doing this when he was young?it's just ads and it doesn't change who he is or what he creates,he has a strong heart and that's what made him overcome all the unusual difficulties and make us all fall in love with him.

i agree with the idea that he doesn't change,he's still the boy he was 5 years ago,just more experiences and adventures,and more uncovering of who he really is in reality.he's working on ads and there's nothing wrong at all,ads are just the most direct appearance of media world today,we live in this world and why reject it so much?he taught me one thing that keeping the positive side of events is deadly important in everything,ads?they are like toys,they are short and just for fun,why mind it that much?he's not what you think he is,he's made of gold!

THANK YOU !!! :huglove: This is really among the very best I've read here at MFC for a long time!! ...:thumb_yello::wub2:

Love,love

me

You have a way with words, Snowli!:clap:

:thumb_yello:

but wasn't he doing this when he was young?it's just ads and it doesn't change who he is or what he creates,he has a strong heart and that's what made him overcome all the unusual difficulties and make us all fall in love with him.

I really liked your idea of comparing ads with toys. It's true these two ads are really cool and fun! There's absolutely nothing wrong or embarrassing about them. On the contrary they are gracefully done and they're great to watch.

I'm certain too that he hasn't changed. It is very obvious that he is an amazingly kind, honest, good person who cares so much about music. I truly believe he should be really proud of his work and choices!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

A new ad for 3:

[YOUTUBE]sZSVqtqIh4A[/YOUTUBE]

Edit: You can hear a bit of his new song Staring At The Sun :teehee: (thanks to Sabine for pointing out)

Edited by krysady

everything will be sold to commercials now...even new songs? :blink:

It really disappoints me somehow :sad:

I can understand the money is tempting but, please Mika: don't do commercials again!

I like the other way round tho: the perfume commercial where they use Mika's song, that can be seen as a huge compliment.