Mika commercials on Italian TV

mari62

Yes, but unfortunately, Swatch are not sponsoring Mika. I don't think they will, as they seem to like different celebrities designing different watches.

But maybe someone else will take up the Mika baton and run with it. I do hope so.

:blush-anim-cl: I know - this's only a kind of wishful thinking ...:naughty:

But I do hope that MIKA will find the help he needs, and solve things - and I think he will :wink2: Anyway, it's very exciting months ahead. And now that there's a long break from The Voice, I hope he moves on to LA, and starts working with his new alb. full time...:fisch::wub2:

Love,love

me

I don't understand what's wrong with that ad? I don't know what's being said, so all I see is a gorgeous costume party I would die to be able to attend, and Mika is there singing.

:thumb_yello: I agree ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Nothing to say, just OH DEAR :blink:

My reaction exactly. :naughty:

I don't understand what's wrong with that ad?

Um Mika is in it, flogging something for a corporation. It just makes all his talk about being independent and free sound like nonsense. Unless of course he means free to sell random stuff instead of his own music.

I don't understand what's wrong with that ad? I don't know what's being said, so all I see is a gorgeous costume party I would die to be able to attend, and Mika is there singing.

And laughing :aah:

Foto-ok-1-1024x682.jpg

Is the idea that she loses sight of her husband in the crowd, then thinks he's the one playing piano, but then finds out it's Mika, who by coincidence is dressed exactly like her husband? :naughty:

So, what is he selling?

he's not her husband :naughty:

3 is a company for mobile phone service :thumb_yello:

Is the idea that she loses sight of her husband in the crowd, then thinks he's the one playing piano, but then finds out it's Mika, who by coincidence is dressed exactly like her husband? :naughty:

So, what is he selling?

yes, something like that! :)

it's an ad for a Mobile company (3), I think it's better than the Sky/Fastweb ad, he doesn't look that stupid in this one (can I say? sorry...) and there is Stardust in background... and I agree with you, please Mika, come back to music ;)

I think it's better than the Sky/Fastweb ad, he doesn't look that stupid in this one (can I say? sorry...) and there is Stardust in background... and I agree with you, please Mika, come back to music ;)

I totally agree, in the beginning that ad was funny but then I realized he looks a bit ridiculous and now I feel a little embarassed when I watch it. This one is good, but I have the feeling he has nothing to do with the ad and he is there just to appear, I don't know how to explain it. I hope all this stuff will lead to something great about his music.

In the ad, there are other two actors: Teresa Mannino a comic actress, and Raoul Bova, very very famous in Italy for films and tv-movies. They have been playing many series of this kind of ads for several months. She always tries to fall in love with Raoul, but he don't want to.

They say:

Teresa: Tonight I feel myself like Princess Sissi ..

Raoul: Ehm...yes .. yes (he goes away)

Teresa: Raoul! Don't desappear!

(she looks for Raoul and she seems to see him at the piano, but is not him, he is another man with the same costume)

Teresa: Raoul! Oh you're soo good [playing the piano] ... oh, but you're Mika!

All: Raoul! Mika! Theresa! (making the presentations)

Teresa: two knights, two giga-internet!

Teresa: One for all!!

Raoul and Mika: All for Three (the phone company of the ad, is called "The Three")

In the ad, there are other two actors: Teresa Mannino a comic actress, and Raoul Bova, very very famous in Italy for films and tv-movies. They have been playing many series of this kind of ads for several months. She always tries to fall in love with Raoul, but he don't want to.

They say:

Teresa: Tonight I feel myself like Princess Sissi ..

Raoul: Ehm...yes .. yes (he goes away)

Teresa: Raoul! Don't desappear!

(she looks for Raoul and she seems to see him at the piano, but is not him, he is another man with the same costume)

Teresa: Raoul! Oh you're soo good [playing the piano] ... oh, but you're Mika!

All: Raoul! Mika! Theresa! (making the presentations)

Teresa: two knights, two giga-internet!

Teresa: One for all!!

Raoul and Mika: All for Three (the phone company of the ad, is called "The Three")

ah! princess Sissi... my niece used to pretend to be sick to stay at home when there was a movie with Princess Sissi on tv :naughty:

totally better than the previous one! at least he is singing and playing the piano, oh well...at least he is pretending to do it! and he doesn't talk that much :aah:

Agree, i like it better than the other one too. At least this is an ad i can ignore. :mf_rosetinted: The other one made me just think :no: