Mika commercials on Italian TV

mari62

Did you just see him with Dario Fo? Seriously :wub2: Who cares about a little ad here or there.

:thumb_yello: YES, thanks God, I did - and it was HUGE, an honour - I don't think I've ever been more proud of MIKA than tonight !! :mikalove:

Love,love

me

Ok mika in ads is a tad... Different :aah: however I don't quite get 'feeling sorry or sad' for him... I'm sure he's quite happy doing them and ads don't really have any sort of stigma, all the celebs do them at some point.. That's what he is there: a celeb so...:dunno: I think the shark was already jumped with xfactor anyways :aah:

longer edit

[YOUTUBE]k8HF70f5ofU[/YOUTUBE]

This edit is much better than the other edit, it's more like a little videoclip.

Edit: Can we cut out the advertising part, put in more scenes, and make a clip for Stardust out of it? :naughty:

Edited by DerMoment1608

Mondo 3

logo.gif

3 Italia: è Mika, cantante e pop star di fama internazionale, il nuovo testimonial

È Mika il nuovo testimonial di 3 Italia.

La pop star anglo-libanese, famosa in Italia anche per la partecipazione in qualità di giudice a X-Factor, presterà il proprio volto – a fianco di Raoul Bova e Teresa Mannino – nei nuovi commercial TV di “3” in onda dal 19 gennaio al 1 febbraio su SKY, Mediaset e La7.

Nel nuovo spot TV, Raoul e Teresa arrivano a una meravigliosa festa in maschera che si tiene in un palazzo d’epoca, tanto che Teresa esclama: “Mi sento come la principessa Sissi!”. E Raoul ironico: “Sì, sì…uguale”. Poi, entrati nella sala da ballo, anche se Teresa raccomanda al suo cavaliere di non sparire, lui si perde subito tra la folla. Poco dopo lo ritrova, o almeno così pensa, vedendolo di spalle seduto al pianoforte a suonare per gli invitati. Stupita, si dirige verso di lui complimentandosi per la sua bravura. Ma quando lui si gira ecco la sorpresa… Per forza è bravo a suonare: non si tratta di Raoul ma di Mika che al piano suona “Stardust”, la sua hit che è anche la colonna sonora dello spot.

Dopo un attimo arriva anche Raoul a completare il nuovo trio di testimonial. Teresa è felicissima perché ora ha ben due cavalieri. Due…come i 2 GB di Internet superveloce di ALL-IN 2GB di “3”, le uniche ricaricabili ad offrire 2 GB per navigare con chiamate e SMS a 8 euro al mese. Lo spot si conclude con il terzetto che si allonta dalla festa al grido di “Uno per tutti, tutti per 3!”, in stile tre moschettieri.

Mika, cantante di fama internazionale con più di 28 milioni di dischi venduti nel mondo, è entrato nel cuore degli Italiani non solo per la sua musica ma anche per la simpatia dimostrata in TV. Grazie al suo modo di fare semplice, fresco e spontaneo, Mika è particolarmente apprezzato, soprattutto dai più giovani, e rappresenta il testimonial perfetto con Raoul e Teresa, volti ormai storici di “3” e molto amati dal pubblico italiano.

Lo spot è stato realizzato dall’agenzia Arnold Worldwide Italia con la direzione creativa di Dario Mondonico e Antonio Pintér. La casa di produzione è Filmgood con la regia di Igor Borghi, mentre la pianificazione è curata da Carat.

munu.jpg

http://www.telecompaper.com/news/pop-star-mika-stars-in-3-italia-and-sky-fastweb-campaigns--991300

Pop star Mika stars in 3 Italia and Sky-Fastweb campaigns

Tuesday 21 January 2014 | 11:13 CET | News

The Anglo-Lebanese pop star Mika finds himself in the unusual position of having been recruited to star in advertising campaigns run by rival operators. On the one hand, Mika is promoting 3 Italia's new All-In mobile tariffs. At the same time, he is currently appearing in TV advertisements for the Home Pack pay-TV and broadband package offered by Sky Italia and Fastweb. The companies have even cooperated to ensure that their respective on-air campaigns do not clash, with Sky allowing 3 Italia to broadcast exclusively on its own channels and 3 Italia refraining from advertising on the channels of state broadcaster Rai while the Sky-Fastweb campaign continues. However, 3 Italia has engaged the services of Mika for 12 months while the Sky-Fastweb campaign is due to end this month.

http://www.telecompaper.com/news/pop-star-mika-stars-in-3-italia-and-sky-fastweb-campaigns--991300

Pop star Mika stars in 3 Italia and Sky-Fastweb campaigns

Tuesday 21 January 2014 | 11:13 CET | News

However, 3 Italia has engaged the services of Mika for 12 months while the Sky-Fastweb campaign is due to end this month.

Tell me this is either a joke or a bad translation, thanks.

Tell me this is either a joke or a bad translation, thanks.

it's not Rosa, and you know it well :naughty:

It will mean new ads and nothing else I guess, 3 hasn't got any TV channel or stuff. BUT it comes to my mind, that they could be the sponsor for a tour/gigs?

Why not, as Vodafone is.

Maybe he's just selling himself to the ones who have money enough to help him put on a show.

It will mean new ads and nothing else I guess, 3 hasn't got any TV channel or stuff. BUT it comes to my mind, that they could be the sponsor for a tour/gigs?

Why not, as Vodafone is.

Maybe he's just selling himself to the ones who have money enough to help him put on a show.

Oh well, thanks Robi, I thought it meant something like more X Factor shows and stuff. As that italian article says, you will get bored of his face, but whatever :aah:

Unfortunately it seems to be neither of them. Apparently we will see him on ads more often than we expected :huh:

Oh I´m sure there are people actually excited.

Why not, as Vodafone is.

This was exactly my first thought when I herad about the ads :teehee:

Here is the message that has just been posted:

FRom Mika FB page:

"We have received loads of letters asking about Mika's music and if he's working on a new record, plus we know a lot of you are talking about it and worrying that TV shows and other things mean he's not writing music. We wanted to put your mind at rest - we are happy to confirm that Mika is already working on his next album and will be spending time in the studio in the next few months. We'll keep you posted on the news but expect exciting things… "