how old are you, were are you from, a little about your life, your greatest wish

iluvumika

Hi i don't think that there's a thread like this... so i decided to start my first thread:thumb_yello:. I would like to know a little about the other mika fans:mika3:

Now, to start the thread, i'm gonna tell about my self.

I'm 10 years old.I'm italian :italia: and when i was 5 i went to Timor (near australia) and lived there for 3 years (that's why i speak english)! In 2012 i moved back to italy and that's when i first heard about mika and i fell in love with him:wub2:, but only this year i found this website!

My greatest wish is to meet mika, have a good long talk and then sing with him!:teehee:

Hi i don't think that there's a thread like this... so i decided to start my first thread:thumb_yello:. I would like to know a little about the other mika fans:mika3:

I'm 10 years old.I'm italian :italia: and when i was 5 i went to Timor (near australia) and lived there for 3 years (that's why i speak english)! In 2012 i moved back to italy and that's when i first heard about mika and i fell in love with him:wub2:, but only this year i found this website!

My greatest wish is to meet mika, have a good long talk and then sing with him!:teehee:

great idea for a thread btw.

hi i am 18, from the UK, i am studying A levels at the moment and i have an A* in MIKA :blush-anim-cl: lol. my greatest wish would be to spend a day with mika, i think it would be really fun.

great idea for a thread btw.

hi i am 18, from the UK, i am studying A levels at the moment and i have an A* in MIKA :blush-anim-cl: lol. my greatest wish would be to spend a day with mika, i think it would be really fun.

18?!Am I the smallest one in the hole MFC?! :shocked:

I'm Marta, I'm 19 I live in Poland (jeah probably you don't even know where is it :D), I'm lerning last 3 months :D and than maybe another school...

My greatest wish? Meet Mika, GIVE HIM A KISS (even a small one on the cheek), have a Mika watch!!!!! and ofc Mika's concert in Poland and mmmuuuuccchhh mooorrreee :)

post-30592-142983702012_thumb.jpg

18?!Am I the smallest one in the hole MFC?! :shocked:

I think so :teehee:

I am old (compared to you :teehee:), I am from Austria, I have two kids, who aren't children anymore (23 and 18), I became a Mika fan nearly four years ago, but love his music already since 7 years...

My greatest dream is to see a Mika gig once in my part of Austria :wink2:

My name is Chris and I'm from the Midwestern us. I'm a little more mature, with two kids and a husband. I'm an an art home mom right now, but I'm looking for a part time library job. I've only been a Mika fan for three months but I'm making up for lost time. I know I should be saying that my greatest wish is to meet Mika, but the though fills me with absolute terror. So, maybe attending a concert.

Hi! My name is Jimena (pronounced Hee-MEH-na)and I am 15! I am currently in year 11, preparing my GCSEs. So far I have done two, french and spanish as i am bilingual in those languages. I am spanish but also a bit italian and my mum has arabic origins, which means that I have really dark, big eyes and curly dark brown hair. I went to school in Spain until i was 12, then I moved to a boarding school in UK! Its a catholic all girls school, and its really academic, but the main reason for me going there was probably because my parents are always really busy . My father is an international lawyer, so he is never at home, and my mum works in the fashion industry, she manages catwalks and magazines.

I have a younger brother, and my best friend still lives in Spain! I have been Mika obsessed since year 6, but i only discovered the website recently. My favourite food is tuna tartare, or the nice spanish potato omelette that my housekeeper always makes me when I come home!

My greatest wish is to meet Mika this year somewhere where i could chat with him for a long time, for example in the plane or a waiting room, and I really want to go to one of his concerts this year and get 11 A stars in my GCSEs! ( got 2 so far).

I am really liking this! Its so interesting to read about other people!

Hi and welcome! :thumb_yello:

My name is Mélanie, I'm 34 and living in France, near Paris. I'm working as a French teacher.

I first heard about Mika one year ago, and my biggest dream in Mika world would be to go for a drink with him and have a long talk about art and creative stuffs :wub2: actually any long talk with him would be good enough :teehee:

Hi and welcome! :thumb_yello:

My name is Mélanie, I'm 34 and living in France, near Paris. I'm working as a French teacher.

I first heard about Mika one year ago, and my biggest dream in Mika world would be to go for a drink with him and have a long talk about art and creative stuffs :wub2: actually any long talk with him would be good enough :teehee:

not sure if i would have the confidence for that :blush-anim-cl: i would not be able to speak

Hi :bye: I'm Theresa, I'm old-er than Cassilda. :teehee: I've three grown up sons and I live in Dublin, Ireland.

I don't have one greatest dream but lots of little ones, some of course involving Mika.:wink2:

One is to have him perform a gig on my decking for me and my MFC friends. :teehee:

Hello and welcome! :welcomeani:

My name is Isabel, I'm 14 and I'm from Peru. In my country there are few Mika Fans :tears: But these few people (including me) have a fan club and make meetings. It's very interesting and funny because we can know each other, play, sing, laugh and tell experiences. The first song I listened to was Relax in 2010 but I became a fan in 2011. Obviously my biggest dream would be to meet Mika, or at least go to a gig. But it'd be AMAZING to spend a day with him as tgwktm said :wub2:

Welcome to MFC sweetie :wub2: , have a wonderful time here :huglove:

My name is Anne , I'm a golding :shocked: (46 in which seven years of loving Mika since I fell in love with Grace Kelly video at first sight /hearing :wub2: )

I'm French but I live in the west part by the ocean where it rains a lot and where Mika never gives gigs so I have to travel to see him.

My biggest wish was to meet Mika and it happened after seven years and four gigs (uneasy to go to for family reasons but it's gotten better lately )

And my second wish was to make him feel happy as a way to give him back a little bit of what his songs give me everyday :wub2: and I managed to talk with him for a minute and crack him up with the singing/dancing chicken I meant to offer him. He turned it down but he laughed so much I hope he remembers me next time we see each other since I'll bring my chicken :teehee: and my third wish is to see him soon again :mikalove: and the fourth would be to sing with him like you :wub2: I love singing Mika songs :wub2:

PS: I'm Princess Anne Penniman on facebook :wink2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Hi :bye: I'm Theresa, I'm old-er than Cassilda. :teehee: I've three grown up sons and I live in Dublin, Ireland.

I don't have one greatest dream but lots of little ones, some of course involving Mika.:wink2:

One is to have him perform a gig on my decking for me and my MFC friends. :teehee:

Treasa , that's a wonderful dream, I say yes :naughty::wub2::thumb_yello:

Lovely thread ... Ummmm ... I'm Laurel ... I live in the UK and am 39 years old ... I'll be the big 40 in June ... Have been a big Mika fan since the end of 2007 ... am not ... really that interested in him at the moment to be honest ... he doesn't really do much in the UK at present and his tv shows and side projects don't really interest me - I'm just here for the music ... I've been fortunate to see him live and met him quite often over the years ... he is amazing and the sweetest guy you could meet ... Have made some amazing friends here over the years which is why I'm still pretty active here ... Dreams ... I don't really have any major ones to be honest ... I would like to go to Treasa's gig in France ... lol ... can't think of anything else :wink2:

Lovely thread ... Ummmm ... I'm Laurel ... I live in the UK and am 39 years old ... I'll be the big 40 in June ... Have been a big Mika fan since the end of 2007 ... am not ... really that interested in him at the moment to be honest ... he doesn't really do much in the UK at present and his tv shows and side projects don't really interest me - I'm just here for the music ... I've been fortunate to see him live and met him quite often over the years ... he is amazing and the sweetest guy you could meet ... Have made some amazing friends here over the years which is why I'm still pretty active here ... Dreams ... I don't really have any major ones to be honest ... I would like to go to Treasa's gig in France ... lol ... can't think of anything else :wink2:

And of course you are on the guest list Laurel. :huglove:

45 years ... feeling 20 .. Italy Milano...I work for a Uk based company .. I have a long time boyfriend.. that I decided not to marry.. a big white cat... my greatest wish peace of mind