how old are you, were are you from, a little about your life, your greatest wish

iluvumika

lovely thread, i enjoy reading all those little summaries about the mfcers! :thumb_yello:

as for me, i'm 37, living in germany (near munich), married since about a year and i'll have my first baby in early june. so i'm pretty happy that mika's schedule fits so well to my life that he's making a new album, instead of being on tour, while i'm pregnant! :lmfao:

i've been a mika fan since 2007, when i got addicted to his gigs - so i'm following him on tour whenever i can. also in 2007 i started a german fanclub/website for mika, but it's pretty much dead now, as there aren't many mikafans left in germany. i hope that'll change with the next album, but well, i had been hoping that for the last 2 albums, too... :aah:

my biggest wish, i don't know, health i guess... damn pregnancy brings all sorts of health problems with it. :aah: but related to mika, maybe dance with him. really with him, not just next to him. and preferably not on a stage, i'm too nervous up there to really enjoy it. or sit with him and some other lovely people at a table and have a nice long chat. :wub2: or an intimate acoustic european tour, where he sings a few songs without a mic, like on the US tour last year. and then have the munich show recorded for a dvd. :naughty: can't decide, it would all be amazing! :teehee:

I'm Nia from Georgia,Tbilisi.I'm 12! I love swimming,singing,listen to music and cycling. I'm studing at Number:82 school of Tbilisi,I have many friends)) My greatest wish is to meet Mika,took photo with him,and his autograph of course!! I want to have all his album ,and go to London! I want too to be popular :mikacool::D

lovely thread, i enjoy reading all those little summaries about the mfcers! :thumb_yello:

as for me, i'm 37, living in germany (near munich), married since about a year and i'll have my first baby in early june. so i'm pretty happy that mika's schedule fits so well to my life that he's making a new album, instead of being on tour, while i'm pregnant! :lmfao:

i've been a mika fan since 2007, when i got addicted to his gigs - so i'm following him on tour whenever i can. also in 2007 i started a german fanclub/website for mika, but it's pretty much dead now, as there aren't many mikafans left in germany. i hope that'll change with the next album, but well, i had been hoping that for the last 2 albums, too... :aah:

my biggest wish, i don't know, health i guess... damn pregnancy brings all sorts of health problems with it. :aah: but related to mika, maybe dance with him. really with him, not just next to him. and preferably not on a stage, i'm too nervous up there to really enjoy it. or sit with him and some other lovely people at a table and have a nice long chat. :wub2: or an intimate acoustic european tour, where he sings a few songs without a mic, like on the US tour last year. and then have the munich show recorded for a dvd. :naughty: can't decide, it would all be amazing! :teehee:

Oh Mellody ... I didn't know you were expecting ... congratulations ... so pleased for you :huglove:

Hi i don't think that there's a thread like this... so i decided to start my first thread:thumb_yello:. I would like to know a little about the other mika fans:mika3:

Now, to start the thread, i'm gonna tell about my self.

I'm 10 years old.I'm italian :italia: and when i was 5 i went to Timor (near australia) and lived there for 3 years (that's why i speak english)! In 2012 i moved back to italy and that's when i first heard about mika and i fell in love with him:wub2:, but only this year i found this website!

My greatest wish is to meet mika, have a good long talk and then sing with him!:teehee:

Hi! You're a tough 10 y.o - from lovely Rome - starting this thread!! :blush-anim-cl: I'm 62 y.o, married, have a son, 31 y.o. and a daughter, 29 y.o. We're running our own plumber firm, with employees, in the southern part of Norway. I've been a MIKAfan for 7 years, and a MFCer for 2 years. My greatest wish re. MIKA is that he continues to write great music and do tours - and that he works with all the artistic stuff he wants, and love. I personally would also love to see him as an actor, in a good film, on the big screens ...:mikadas:

Love,love

me

Welcome to MFC sweetie :wub2: , have a wonderful time here :huglove:

My name is Anne , I'm a golding :shocked: (46 in which seven years of loving Mika since I fell in love with Grace Kelly video at first sight /hearing :wub2: )

I'm French but I live in the west part by the ocean where it rains a lot and where Mika never gives gigs so I have to travel to see him.

My biggest wish was to meet Mika and it happened after seven years and four gigs (uneasy to go to for family reasons but it's gotten better lately )

And my second wish was to make him feel happy as a way to give him back a little bit of what his songs give me everyday :wub2: and I managed to talk with him for a minute and crack him up with the singing/dancing chicken I meant to offer him. He turned it down but he laughed so much I hope he remembers me next time we see each other since I'll bring my chicken :teehee: and my third wish is to see him soon again :mikalove: and the fourth would be to sing with him like you :wub2: I love singing Mika songs :wub2:

PS: I'm Princess Anne Penniman on facebook :wink2:

But 46 i am REALLY the smallest on MFC!:shocked:

I hope to meet him soon ( you are so lucky you met him! how could you...:sneaky2:)!

Good Gone Girl, Toy Boy and I See You lover:wub2:

Hi i don't think that there's a thread like this... so i decided to start my first thread:thumb_yello:. I would like to know a little about the other mika fans:mika3:

I'm 10 years old.I'm italian :italia: and when i was 5 i went to Timor (near australia) and lived there for 3 years (that's why i speak english)! In 2012 i moved back to italy and that's when i first heard about mika and i fell in love with him:wub2:, but only this year i found this website!

My greatest wish is to meet mika, have a good long talk and then sing with him!:teehee:

Hi! Welcome to MFC!! :huglove: What's your name? :)

My name is Cristina, I'm 23 and I'm Italian too :wink2: I'm graduated since 2 months and half, and I just began to work as a teacher in kindergarten and primary school. I became a Mika's fan thanks to X Factor, where I discovered his sweetness, that made me feel curious about his music, and then I completely fell in love with him and his qualities as a great Artist :wub2:

My biggest wish is met Mika and can talk with him even just 30 seconds :mikalove: but for now I would be really happy even to go at a concert of him :wub2:

Bonjour Mika, bonjour tout le monde, voilà, je choisis de me présenter en français plutot qu'en anglais: j'ai 38 ans, suis atteint d'une tétraparésie sur syndrome de Little moteur IMC, et suis gay-j'ai un boyfriend, je ne considère pas Mika comme un amant imaginaire mais comme une sorte de petit frère dont les paroles de ses chansons m'inspirent au point que j'ai l'impression que c'est moi qui les chante.Je suis un grand fan de pop music et considère Mika comme l'ultime icone de la pop music avec Madonna car il gère sa cariière comme elle et change de registre musical tout en gardant sa marque de fabrique.L'album "the Origin of love" est pour moi le meilleur car Mika en fait une ode à l'amour, et puis il prend le risque de chanter en français, risque déjà fait avec Grace Kelly mais qui trouve ici son apogée, mais je sais qu'il est capable de mieux encore.J'aimerais rencontrer Mika personnellement, et désire également qu'il chante pour la Délégation des Bouches du Rhone de l'Association des Bouches du Rhone dont je suis suppléant départemental.J'espère que ce rève se fera réalité, en attendant, Mika, je vous souhaite tout le bonheur du monde.:mikalove:

Hi! Welcome to MFC!! :huglove: What's your name? :)

My name is Cristina, I'm 23 and I'm Italian too :wink2: I'm graduated since 2 months and half, and I just began to work as a teacher in kindergarten and primary school. I became a Mika's fan thanks to X Factor, where I discovered his sweetness, that made me feel curious about his music, and then I completely fell in love with him and his qualities as a great Artist :wub2:

My biggest wish is met Mika and can talk with him even just 30 seconds :mikalove: but for now I would be really happy even to go at a concert of him :wub2:

Hi!:thumb_yello: my name's Vittoria.

I couldn't be able to speak to him for only 30 seconds! One day is the LEAST i could stay with him!:teehee:

This is a great thread! Well done.

My name is Marilyn, so you might guess I was born when Miss Monroe was popular. I'm 59 years old and joined in 2007. I was in a charity shop, doing voluntary work and Love Today kept being played. It was so strange. I didn't know anything about the man singing, but I knew I'd waited all my life to hear him. I found out his name was Mika, and I've loved him ever since.

I've seen Mika in concert, 6 times and met him 4 times. He is the kindest and most thoughtful young man when you meet him. He has the patience of a saint when some thoughtless people start crowding him. He makes sure he meets as many people as possible and every fan is made to feel special. He also has a wealth of knowledge that he shares with his fans whenever he can.

You will love being a Mika Fan. Welcome to MFC

Hi,

I'm Sonja 55 years old have one daughter she's 31 and already a grandson from 15 months. I live in Belgium.I love Mika since 2007 but I'm here since 2010. I hope he will do a 1 or 2 festivals in Belgium this year and that I'll meet him afterwards.:wub2:

Hi, I'm Jolanda, age 52, I live in the Netherlands, only 20 minutes from Amsterdam. I'm married, and have two wunderful daughters of 18 and 21. They both study and still live at home.

I'm a Mika fan from day 1. Seen him at his gigs seferal times, been a Big Girl on stage two times, and met him on more then 1 occasion.

I'm a cakedecorator, and ended up on the 5th place in the Dutch version of The Great British Bake off. Here it was called Heel Holland Bakt.

Oh, and Mika loves my cake! Gave him one when he was close to where I live for a tv show. ;)

Hubby and I are planning to move to Austria in two years! We want to go and live in Carinthia.

I'm in China and I'm 27 years old. My major in college is English and worked for a travel agency.

I've been a fan of Mika I think around 2008 but I'm new on MFC.

Mika has been China for 6 times but didn't have any gigs or concerts yet. He is not as popular as Katy Perry, Gaga etc in China but has many hardcore fans.

Hi! My name is Urška (pronounced like ur-sch-ka, a bit complicated) :) , I'm 16 years old. I live in Slovenia.

I started playing flute when I was 7 and it became my love :) I'm now in music conservatory second year (school system is a bit different here). I listened to lollypop when I was little, but I became a fan in 2011, when our class made our own lyrics to Grace Kelly and sang it on school dance. I haven't been on any concert yet :( but I can't wait for his next tour :D No one of my friends likes Mika and they say that I talk too much, so I was really happy when I found MFC! :D

My biggest wish is to go on his concert and meet a lot of mikafreaks :)

HI!! I'm Paty, and i'm so excited to know there are mika fans as young as you are! I'm 21, i was born in mexico and still live here. Mika is well known in Europe and America, but here in my country he only had a little promotion with his first album... I knew about him but it was years later when I started to research on internet and went crazy about him! now I'm in love with him and his music... the only problem is that, since 2009, he never went back to Mexico, even though he has a lot of mexican fans, so that would be my greatest wish right now, that he comes back to my country and enjoy one of his wonderful gigs!