Radio Disney Music Awards

_U ‏@brittenychick10 44m

(MUSICAL MASHUP) Mika 4.2k, Taylor Swift 4.3k, Zedd 806 #musicalmashup #TaylorSwift @radiodisney

_U ‏@brittenychick10 1h

(MUSICAL MASHUP) Mika 4.2k, Taylor Swift 4.3k, Zedd 806 #musicalmashup #TaylorSwift @radiodisney

Taylor swift news ‏@Tswiftnewsdaily 11h

GUYS WE ARE LOSING IN THIS RT TO VOTE #TaylorSwift #MusicalMashup @radiodisney

16h ago

RDMA Musical Collab result:

1) MIKA: 4,117

2) Taylor: 4,082

3) Zedd: 795

Taylor Swift Updates ‏@TSwiftPromotion 15h

Edited by A. Clay

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow!

So close! TheTaylor people are worried. Maybe we can pull this off.

I'm very proud of our efforts.

YES, I'm encouraged. Got to keep it up ;

voting continues until April 6th >---> Sunday, April 6th, 2014

at 8:59:59pm PT/11:59:59pm ET to be exact.

Edited by A. Clay

I was feeling a little obsessive compulsive again tonight, and I just voted 2000 times. :teehee: So . . . I guess we'll find out, the next time the numbers are posted, if it's not over 2000 more votes counted, then we'll know that just voting over and over (without reloading the page or voting in other categories) doesn't work.

I was feeling a little obsessive compulsive again tonight, and I just voted 2000 times. :teehee: So . . . I guess we'll find out, the next time the numbers are posted, if it's not over 2000 more votes counted, then we'll know that just voting over and over (without reloading the page or voting in other categories) doesn't work.

:blush-anim-cl: Yes, you're right - it would be great to get a measure to rely on here - otherwise it might be a waste of our time! :blink: But I do hope that we, all the active MFCers together, can help MIKA to win this award - cause he sooo deserves it !! :wub2:

Love,love

me

_U ‏@brittenychick10 44m

_U ‏@brittenychick10 1h

16h ago

I'm sorry they posted this news. Still, at least they know Mika is a force to be reckoned with.

Maybe they will be curious about him.

_U ‏@brittenychick10 44m

_U ‏@brittenychick10 1h

16h ago

Yess!! great job guys!!!!:teehee:

LOL I love how Taylor's fans are freaking out :aah::aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

Hey I thought about something: If we really need to vote for every single category, then the number of votes should be equal in every category, right?

So let's say the Musical Mashup category has: 4300+4200+806= 9306

So in every category you'll find this number, less or more, at the same time.

Can you check it??:teehee:

Edited by lollipop161

Yess!! great job guys!!!!:teehee:

LOL I love how Taylor's fans are freaking out :aah::aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

Hey I thought about something: If we really need to vote for every single category, then the number of votes should be equal in every category, right?

So let's say the Musical Mashup category has: 4300+4200+806= 9306

So in every category you'll find this number, less or more, at the same time.

Can you check it??:teehee:

Found some! look:

Taylor Swift Updates ‏@TSwiftPromotion Mar 6

RDMAs Fiercest Fans result:

1) Directioners: 10,943

2) Swifties: 5,024

3) KatyCats: 1,779

= 17,749

4:51 AM

= 8,994

4:46 AM

RDMA Best Female Voting result:

1) Taylor: 25,818

2) Demi: 12,453

3) Katy: 1,672

= 39,943

Edit: And it makes sense that this has the highest votes! cuz it's the first category you see as you open the page!

4:44 AM

So I think we don't need to vote for every category! The numbers are different...

Edited by lollipop161

I'm so proud of everyone. I've also been thinking tactically.

This may sound mean, but if we vote for individual artists in other categories, we must NOT vote for Arianna.

Why do I say that?

Because if she wins an individual award, even if Mika wins the Mashup award, she will grab the attention away from Mika. The Mashup will then become her award, not Mika's. So though it may sound cruel, we should try to make sure she doesn't win an individual award.

Does everybody agree?

I also notice TS has a promotion team, well that's more than Mika seems to have. If it wasn't for us fans, he'd have no promo whatsoever.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

The Taylor fans probably looked at this category and thought, "No problem. " Now they are freaking out and wondering, "Who is this Mika?" They don't realize all of Italy and France will do anything for him, and they don't know the determination of a Mika fan. I really hope all votes are counting, because I really don't want to do all categories. It thanks you after all votes, so I'm assuming it's working.

Feel a bit sorry for this Zedd, whoever he is.

Edited by ceebs

The Taylor fans probably looked at this category and thought, "No problem. " Now they are freaking out and wondering, "Who is this Mika?" They don't realize all of Italy and France will do anything for him, and they don't know the determination of a Mika fan. I really hope all votes are counting, because I really don't want to do all categories. It thanks you after all votes, so I'm assuming it's working.

Feel a bit sorry for this Zedd, whoever he is.

Oh,yes,so I needn't vote for all categories(I'm so tired to vote for all:aah:)Haha,I think don't need to sorry for Zedd,he has won an Grammy Award this year by Clarity:naughty:

Oh,yes,so I needn't vote for all categories(I'm so tired to vote for all:aah:)Haha,I think don't need to sorry for Zedd,he has won an Grammy Award this year by Clarity:naughty:

Ah, good for him. I'd never heard of him before.

No you need not vote for all. Just concentrate on Mika and get your friends and Twitter followers to vote too.

Do the Korean fans know about this? It might be worth tweeting the link to the the Mikaholix. That's their name, isn't it?

:shocked: Why are MFCers not nominated in the Fiercest Fans category?

We should be nominated ... because we are the best. :shun:

I agree, but maybe next year we will be. They've never seen us in action until now. They've seriously underestimated Mika and his fans.

I've just popped back to tell you all, I've just tweeted the link to the Korean fans. The best strategy is to get millions voting for Mika. That way, he has even more chance of winning.

No you need not vote for all. Just concentrate on Mika and get your friends and Twitter followers to vote too.

Do the Korean fans know about this? It might be worth tweeting the link to the the Mikaholix. That's their name, isn't it?

Yes,I knew it now:teehee:We could ask Yuna to let the Korean fans to vote!!:thumb_yello:

_U ‏@brittenychick10 9m

(MUSICAL MASHUP) Mika 4.3k, Taylor Swift 4.9k, Zedd 879 #musicalmashup #TaylorSwift @radiodisney

Ok, so the number only went up a couple hundred? Maybe we do have to be reloading the page each time? That's unfortunate, because I hate having to do that.

_U ‏@brittenychick10 9m

(MUSICAL MASHUP) Mika 4.3k, Taylor Swift 4.9k, Zedd 879 #musicalmashup #TaylorSwift @radiodisney

Ok, so the number only went up a couple hundred? Maybe we do have to be reloading the page each time? That's unfortunate, because I hate having to do that.

Whatt no wayyy :doh:

I'll try refreshing the page :sneaky2:

I've been looking at the comments on the site. Lots for Arianna, none for Mika. I tried to leave one but I don't think it worked. Had to lie about my age though, but in a good cause. Could we try to leave some comments for our wonderful man?

YES, can we do something to improve this situation ?

MariJoolz ‏@Marijoolz

@ACLAYsuper

'There are no comments for @mikasounds on Radio Disney Awards.

Its all about Arianna! Mika fans please comment on the site RT.'

Edited by A. Clay