Radio Disney Music Awards

I have no idea if it's right, but just saw this on Twitter. What do you think about?

Taylor Swift Updates ‏@TSwiftPromotion · 15 Std.

1) Taylor: 3,875

2) MIKA: 4,615

3) Zedd: 952

#TaylorSwift "Everything Has Changed" #MusicalMashup @radiodisney

However, I'm still voting - all categories. :wink2:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no idea if it's right, but just saw this on Twitter. What do you think about?

me too, but for today I have enough, after 430 times:insane:

Huh. Well, the last time the other woman posted numbers, it said Mika had 4.3k and TSwift had 4.9k . . . so something is wrong.

Either way, though, my votes didn't count. Sorry, I think I've had about enough of this. :doh:

Huh. Well, the last time the other woman posted numbers, it said Mika had 4.3k and TSwift had 4.9k . . . so something is wrong.

Either way, though, my votes didn't count. Sorry, I think I've had about enough of this. :doh:

Yeah that's weird... i wish it's true tho...

I'll keep with the twitter votes, i think it's the easiest way...

How do they know all these info anyway??:blink:

That last comment about Mika not being good enough will just make us mad, and make us vote more!

Yes I think it is a joke, because of the picture. But it annoyed me too at first.

Obviously it's a joke. The sentence 'Mika isn't good enough to win any award' is between quotes, like someone is saying that to her... and 'your level of stupidity is far beyond my comprehension" is in response to that comment. So she's replying to those who think Mika isn't that good enough to win an award

Does anyone know how to access @mikasounds replies with the mobile Android app.

I can't access the replies anymore, the normal way. It keeps saying Twitter has stopped working when I get onto the page.

I've tried to do it through the app, but I can only access Mika's own tweets, but not the replies, because I don't know how to do it.

I wish I still had my laptop. This Kindle HD tablet sucks.

The other day some massive Taylor Swift fan followed me on Twitter. I can only assume he saw my RDMA tweets. Why would he follow me? He's the enemy!:naughty:

Too bad this awards ceremony is on a Saturday. Guess there's no chance he could be there. :huh:

I guess Ariana would be there, so I suppose she would pick it up.

I guess Ariana would be there, so I suppose she would pick it up.

Then she'll take all the credit. There are lots of comments on the site, for her, and I know Mika fans have been commenting, myself included, but only one has been published up to now, not one of mine, even though I did lie about my age.

I did do a tweet to Radio Disney about Mika.

Then she'll take all the credit. There are lots of comments on the site, for her, and I know Mika fans have been commenting, myself included, but only one has been published up to now, not one of mine, even though I did lie about my age.

I did do a tweet to Radio Disney about Mika.

Hm, since I wrote the Comment: Dont ignore Mika I can not read any comment:sneaky2:

Hm, since I wrote the Comment: Dont ignore Mika I can not read any comment:sneaky2:

It seems like they are ignoring him though. Fans have said they have commented, but I only saw one for Mika, but lots for other nominees, including Arianna. It makes me think they only nominated PS because of her, and didn't expect anyone to make a fuss of Mika!!

I left a comment today, which they won't post, but I said, basically. "Why aren't you publishing the comments about Mika?

They need to know it's not acceptable, and that Mika is adored by many people.

It seems like they are ignoring him though. Fans have said they have commented, but I only saw one for Mika, but lots for other nominees, including Arianna. It makes me think they only nominated PS because of her, and didn't expect anyone to make a fuss of Mika!!

I left a comment today, which they won't post, but I said, basically. "Why aren't you publishing the comments about Mika?

They need to know it's not acceptable, and that Mika is adored by many people.

They KNOW it's MIKA's song &

that he's the brains behind it.

They KNOW it's MIKA's song &

that he's the brains behind it.

They have a funny way of showing it. If I hadn't known Mika's fans have left comments, I wouldn't be upset about it, but they have. I have left about six, under different names and ages, hoping to see even just one. They've just said things like... "Mika is the best." OR "Mika deserves to win the Mashup." I haven't said anything that others haven't said about another nominee, yet none have been published.

I don't want to believe Radio Disney are doing this on purpose, but there is no proof they are not. Not when fans have definitely left comments, and one fan was blocked, just for telling them not to ignore Mika!

Yes, they know it's his song. That's why what they're doing is so unfair.

For my little big of vengeance, I've been going on the site and voting for anyone but Arianna in the other categories she's in. Because if she wins an individual award, we can definitely kiss goodbye to any attention for Mika. Even if he wins the Mashup, it will be all about her.

:mikasweat:

share.jpg

Popular Song is nominated for a Radio Disney Music Award (Best Musical Collaboration)!! You can vote here http://music.disney.com/radio-disney-music-awards/vote until April 6. Voting is UNLIMITED!! The Award ceremony takes place on April 26 (in LA) and airs on the Disney Channel on April 27 at 8PM ET.

The nominees are:

Popular Song- Mika feat. Ariana Grande

Everything Has Changed- Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran

Clarity- Zedd feat. Foxes

please vote if u love mika

:woot_jump:

Please notice that the following

is a paragraph in the RDMA rules :

IX. NOMINEES AND GOOD FAITH INTENTIONS

Sponsor requires all participants and Nominees to act in good faith in all matters relating to the RDMA, voting and other Nominees. To that extent any participant or Nominee acts in a manner that: disparages or damages the RDMA or another Nominee via press, broadcast, online or any other means, including but not limited to deliberately encouraging others to vote against an Nominee; employing or encouraging others to employ Mass Voting mechanisms; or in any way interfering with the planned RDMA and voting procedures; is cause for disqualification from the RDMA and/or the ability to vote for Nominees. This determination shall be made at Sponsor's sole discretion.

Edited by A. Clay

I don't understand what you're talking about. Why would there be a conspiracy against Mika? :blink:

I see plenty of comments supporting Mika on the page.

Right off the bat I see:

"Hi!!! I love Mika and I hope he wins!!!!!!!" - Karen, 12, AL

"Mika Mika Mika is the best" - Bibi, 15, AL

"I vote MIKA POPULAR SONG!!!!!" - Francesca, 13, Other

I'm sure there are more there, I'm just not going to wait for them all to load and spend a lot of time scrolling through all the "I <3 1D" comments! :naughty:

I don't understand what you're talking about. Why would there be a conspiracy against Mika? :blink:

I see plenty of comments supporting Mika on the page.

Right off the bat I see:

"Hi!!! I love Mika and I hope he wins!!!!!!!" - Karen, 12, AL

"Mika Mika Mika is the best" - Bibi, 15, AL

"I vote MIKA POPULAR SONG!!!!!" - Francesca, 13, Other

I'm sure there are more there, I'm just not going to wait for them all to load and spend a lot of time scrolling through all the "I <3 1D" comments! :naughty:

I haven't seen any for Mika, apart from just one. Maybe it's my tablet that doesn't access the comments properly. I've scrolled and scrolled, trying to find the Mika comments, I haven't found them, but if they are there, I am happy about that. I saw the vote for Mika PopularSong one, but no others

I genuinely didn't see them.

I haven't seen any for Mika, apart from just one. Maybe it's my tablet that doesn't access the comments properly. I've scrolled and scrolled, trying to find the Mika comments, I haven't found them, but if they are there, I am happy about that. I saw the vote for Mika PopularSong one, but no others

I genuinely didn't see them.

Well, relatively speaking, Mika doesn't have as many comments as 1D or Ariana or Katy Perry or Taylor Swift, but that doesn't surprise me. I'm sure they aren't filtering out comments about him -- it's just a fact that he's not that popular here. :dunno:

I have to say, though, that I have scrolled through some more and I'm appalled at the spelling of some of these kids. I mean -- DIRECHUN?

And "good luck nomneis"? :doh: