Radio Disney Music Awards

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't forget to retweet @radiodisney 's own tweet today!

RADIO DISNEY ‏@radiodisney 5h

RT to vote for Popular Song by @mikasounds feat. @arianagrande for #MusicalMashup! #Mika @radiodisney #RDMAs

Don't forget to retweet @radiodisney 's own tweet today!

RADIO DISNEY ‏@radiodisney 5h

RT to vote for Popular Song by @mikasounds feat. @arianagrande for #MusicalMashup! #Mika @radiodisney #RDMAs

That's brilliant. Win or lose we've done Mika proud and earned him some attention.

I hope he wins though, and with dedicated fans like us, he will. I actually tweeted to RD yesterday that I hope they nominate Mika's fans next year, for the Best Fans award.

Voting like mad on Twitter not with my official account because I don´t want to annoy some followers and if we can trust the numbers we are good. But I don´t have time to vote also on Disney page and there we don´t have any numbers. Who is voting there?

Last time I saw numbers on twitter we led with 24000 votes before Taylor Swift.

Voting like mad on Twitter not with my official account because I don´t want to annoy some followers and if we can trust the numbers we are good. But I don´t have time to vote also on Disney page and there we don´t have any numbers. Who is voting there?

Last time I saw numbers on twitter we led with 24000 votes before Taylor Swift.

I'm stillvoting on the site. Then I'm RT everything I see on Twitter. I do leave gaps through, so that followers don't just see miles of Mika RTs, but I can still go back to where I left off. Most of my followers are Mika fans anyway.

Don't know about new numbers, still do what I can, on twitter and on the Disney Page. Yes, and I would like to know how much votes have been there, I'm very skeptique if every vote will be really count and the thing that I never see one of my comments( I voted hundreds of time the last weeks) don't makes it easier. However, hope is the last things that dies, so let's move on:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Don't know about new numbers, still do what I can, on twitter and on the Disney Page. Yes, and I would like to know how much votes have been there, I'm very skeptique if every vote will be really count and the thing that I never see one of my comments( I voted hundreds of time the last weeks) don't makes it easier. However, hope is the last things that dies, so let's move on:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I don't see my comments either. They are too busy posting all the 1D comments.

Surely the votes on the site are joined with the votes on Twitter. But I'm never eager to see the numbers. What Taylor's fans don't know, won't hurt them and we don't want them voting their little butts off because they see Mika is winning. We should just keep on voting as much as we can, and trust we can get Mika the victory.

I don't see my comments either. They are too busy posting all the 1D comments.

Surely the votes on the site are joined with the votes on Twitter. But I'm never eager to see the numbers. What Taylor's fans don't know, won't hurt them and we don't want them voting their little butts off because they see Mika is winning. We should just keep on voting as much as we can, and trust we can get Mika the victory.

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:well said

Now I remember, you're right :shocked: Well, at least he is winning :naughty:

Who knows which are the right numbers :naughty: but yes, it seems that Mika is winning!! :mikalove:

Anyway, I keep on voting and voting :mikadas:

You know what, i think it's the hashtags... we have to include all of them so it will be count (so the last search results was not included with "#Mika" or something, i dont know- so the votes are higher)

Anyway, include all the details! :naughty: Follow the radio disney's own tweet: "i vote for..." it's the safetest way :thumb_yello:

I am also seeing this ::

Samantha♡ ‏@PinkChampangee 2h

Popular Song: 75,403

Everything has changed: 21,102

Clarity: 1,370

YAY WERE WINNING #Mika "Popular Song" #musicalmashup @radiodisney

attachment.php?attachmentid=9753&stc=1&d=1396243917

that's me!! @paty_2692

hahaha great! we are doing this great!!!! let's continue like this!!! :mikalove::huglove::huglove:

post-31754-142983702179_thumb.jpg

. . . and this ::

Worst Pirate Ever. ‏@Virusjuhh 1h

Look how awesome we are #Mika "popular song" #MusicalMashup @radiodisney

https://twitter.com/Virusjuhh/status/450632194441379840/photo/1

I have no idea how to interpret these ^

Edited by A. Clay

We should keep on as much as possible, by the way I do not trust worst pirat to which side she really belongs, or is it someone from here?- Our tweets are best but how much will made the Disney page and the SMS thing?:aah::dunno:

We should keep on as much as possible, by the way I do not trust worst pirate to which side she really belongs, or is it someone from here?- Our tweets are best but how much will made the Disney page and the SMS thing?:aah::dunno:

BEST to KEEP VOTING as much as possible

& get this thing for MIKA.