Radio Disney Music Awards

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The sifties woke up, they jumped from around 1000 tweets per day to nearly 7000 tweets today, so let´s do more ..............

Yeah, they are fighting back suddenly. Maybe because the voting is almost over and taylor loses..

So keep voting a lot! Don't forget to type "@mikasounds" too, because i'm not sure "#mika" is enough..:teehee:

Yeah, they are fighting back suddenly. Maybe because the voting is almost over and taylor loses..

So keep voting a lot! Don't forget to type "@mikasounds" too, because i'm not sure "#mika" is enough..:teehee:

don´t spam Mika´s timeline, #Mika is enough, I tweet around 2000 votes per day since many days and they all counted

These are only the votes on Twitter, don't forget - there are still all the website votes to be included. The Swifties could easily be outvoting us there.

OMG I totally forgot about that... but the website votes are so confusing!! :sneaky2:

These are only the votes on Twitter, don't forget - there are still all the website votes to be included. The Swifties could easily be outvoting us there.

Tat is what Im talking about, Ill try to vote both but I still have to :aah:work wholeday

Have just seen this :

4Mika ‏@Tw4MIKA 36m

!!!ALERT!!! MikaFans! We just lost 1st position!

Please, vote for #MIKA "Popular Song" #MusicalMashup @radiodisney pic.twitter.com/HHmn46iYKE

Edited by A. Clay

Have just seen this :

4Mika ‏@Tw4MIKA 36m

!!!ALERT!!! MikaFans! We just lost 1st position! Please, vote for #MIKA "Popular Song" #MusicalMashup @radiodisney pic.twitter.com/HHmn46iYKE

According to that Topsy thing, TSwift got more votes yesterday, but Mika is still leading.

Ok, however this thing will end up, I'm very proud about all who shows support in voting,:huglove::huglove: even so, it could be more, I thought they would do.but maybe it will be enough, if not, some have tried all:thumb_yello::thumb_yello: THANk YOU

Ok, however this thing will end up, I'm very proud about all who shows support in voting,:huglove::huglove: even so, it could be more, I thought they would do.but maybe it will be enough, if not, some have tried all:thumb_yello::thumb_yello: THANk YOU

Some people have never been interested in voting for Mika for anything :dunno:

It's harder now with there being fewer active members, but I think we are doing pretty well.

Some people have never been interested in voting for Mika for anything :dunno:

It's harder now with there being fewer active members, but I think we are doing pretty well.

I think some of it is down to RTing, it looks like spam and some people get fed up with seeing it all over their time line. It gets so you can't see anything else.

I do appreciate it helps Mika some much needed attention, but after a while it gets a bit too much.

I think some of it is down to RTing, it looks like spam and some people get fed up with seeing it all over their time line. It gets so you can't see anything else.

I do appreciate it helps Mika some much needed attention, but after a while it gets a bit too much.

You could always unfollow people until the voting ends on April 6th.

Or do some RTing yourself and get your own back :wink2:

You could always unfollow people until the voting ends on April 6th.

Or do some RTing yourself and get your own back :wink2:

I have unfollowed some, my timeline was getting unreadable, and I will follow back after the voting closes. I wouldn't block vote that way myself, as I don't think it's fair to people who follow me who aren't Mika fans. I have voted quite a fair few times myself though.

Damn, TSwift really is ahead now. She wins everything, why can't they $#*&ing back off?!

Anyway, I actually started a temporary second Twitter account last night so I could spam vote. I got to 400 before landing in Twitter jail. An interesting experience, I suppose. :teehee:

Tht are the numbers of today votings, not all together

look here: http://topsy.com/analytics?q1=%20%23Mika%20%23Musicalmashup&q2=%20%23taylorswift%20%23Musicalmashup&via=Topsy

But we most go on, they vote more than us- So, Please each who can, vote and RT

Edited by Littlelady

looks not bad but no reason to feel safe, the Swifties vote like hell and are more than we. So, PLEASE, EACH, who can, vote as much as possible on twitter or Disney page( there have to be voted in ALL categories, if it should count) And I count on you:thumb_yello: