Mika and the Montreal Symphony Orchestra - 10 February 2015

guylainem123

We agree that we have plenty of time before February, right?

I was planning to book my flight around December :blush-anim-cl:

I'm sure Mika hasn't booked his flight either :naughty:

well, i looked at the prices from october til february, and noticed that it probably won't get much cheaper (for non-stop flights). october flights were a lot more expensive when i looked last week, and for november, january and february it was about the same price for all flights (seems december is more expensive b/c of xmas shopping :dunno:). so i guess booking 2-3 months in advance would be ok, but then it might get too expensive.

guess your flight from paris will be cheaper anyway, air france, delta and klm were cheaper but wouldn't have been non-stop from munich, that's why i booked lufthansa/air canada.

Guys, I'm snooping (but there's no way I can go :sad: and I wish so much that there could be a DVD of Mika with OSM :wub2:

I wrote to Mika's facebook about it :teehee: It would be a wonderful memory for those who can go and a lovely taste of it for those who can't ; those gigs are going to be so special :wub2: Have the best of time all MFCers who can go :group_hug: and I hope for many many reports from you :wub2::wink2:

Guys, I'm snooping (but there's no way I can go :sad: and I wish so much that there could be a DVD of Mika with OSM :wub2:

I wrote to Mika's facebook about it :teehee: It would be a wonderful memory for those who can go and a lovely taste of it for those who can't ; those gigs are going to be so special :wub2: Have the best of time all MFCers who can go :group_hug: and I hope for many many reports from you :wub2::wink2:

:blush-anim-cl: It's a pity that you can't join here :huglove: But I'm sure there will be lots of reports and pics - and I agree that a DVD would be perfect for everybody, present in Montreal, or not ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

:blush-anim-cl: It's a pity that you can't join here :huglove: But I'm sure there will be lots of reports and pics - and I agree that a DVD would be perfect for everybody, present in Montreal, or not ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

Thanks sweetie :huglove:

I live in France which makes it a problem for me to go especially as my husband doesn't understand :sad:

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks sweetie :huglove:

I live in France which makes it a problem for me to go especially as my husband doesn't understand :sad:

I do understand you Anne! :huglove: And I think I know everything about the challenge re. this "husband - vs - MIKA - love - thing" :sneaky2: But maybe I have a little advantage here, because mine is used to my long lasting love for TINA :wub2: One have to find the balance, to get away with it - and as years go by, we get very clever - let's say experts, here ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, look! What do we have here? :shocked:

One more pair of tickets for this first night at the OSM, but these are just for the Mika Fan Club! :excite:

Yes, we have ONE PAIR of tickets to give away for the OPENING NIGHT of the very special OSM shows in Montreal on February 10, 2015.

(All the info on the shows can be found here: http://www.osm.ca/en/concert/mika-and-osm )

The tickets are non-transferable and ID will be required on the door.

You must be at least 18 years old to enter.

Transportation / accommodation will not be provided.

Please only enter if you can attend and send only one email entry (multiple emails will be deleted).

TO ENTER: Email mfc.competition@gmail.com with your name & age, the name & age of your guest, your MFC user name, and a contact number. Be sure to put 'OSM' in the title of your email!

This is a very short competition -- it opens NOW and closes tomorrow, Wednesday, 8th October, at 9 p.m. Eastern US time.

Winners will be notified soon after and names will be announced here.

GOOD LUCK everyone! :crossed:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Dear everyone,

can anyone help me find one ticket to the event on February?

I would love to go and it will be just one ticket.

Thank you,

Heloisa Fitzgerald.

Heloisa, I still have the one mezzanine ticket, if you're interested. PM me!

Hello,

I bought 4 tickets for the show on the 11th (second show). it turns out that we can't make it as we are taking a plane out of the country in the afternoon. They are first row... Parterre, AA, seats 24 to 30.

I don't want to sell them. I REALLY want to go and so does my daughter. Is there anyone that has 4 tickets that they would want to exchange??

Please contact me if you can help me out!!

thank you!

• 2 months later...

Can't believe this is tomorrow already. :shocked:

Really curious about the setlist. Personally I would want to hear Any Other World, Make You Happy, Happy Ending, I See You and Lady Jane with a full orchestra.

Have an amazing time everyone. :yay:

Really curious about the setlist. Personally I would want to hear Any Other World, Make You Happy, Happy Ending, I See You and Lady Jane with a full orchestra.

Tooooooooooooomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow, you're only a day awaaaaaaaaaaay :aah:

Already? It feels like it's taken forever to get here! :wait:

But now it's tomorrow! :excite:

All checked in for my flight, doing last-minute packing... starting to freak out a bit, just because I always do before a big trip. Hoping to hear those songs you mentioned, Christine, plus Origin, Stardust, Underwater, and a few new ones. Oh please oh please oh please. :fangurl: