Sign in to follow this  
guylainem123

Mika and the Montreal Symphony Orchestra - 10 February 2015

It's just tomorrow :shocked:

Have fun girls!! :yay: I'll wait for the streaming of the party to celebrate with you :naughty:

Yes, some songs are really suited to an orchestra aren't they. I would agree with Christine and Deb's suggestions:thumb_yello:

But please God..... No Billy Brown. :aah:

Can't believe this is tomorrow already. :shocked:

Really curious about the setlist. Personally I would want to hear Any Other World, Make You Happy, Happy Ending, I See You and Lady Jane with a full orchestra.

Have an amazing time everyone. :yay:

:blush-anim-cl: Thank you so much Christine! :huglove: It's a pity that you're not here with us!! :blink::blink: I expect magic gigs now - and agree with most of the songs you mention, but also hope for a couple of the new ones ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

Can't believe this is tomorrow already. :shocked:

Really curious about the setlist. Personally I would want to hear Any Other World, Make You Happy, Happy Ending, I See You and Lady Jane with a full orchestra.

Have an amazing time everyone. :yay:

Any Other World. It's a must.

Actually, all the songs you mentioned are my favorites :aah:

Already? It feels like it's taken forever to get here! :wait:

But now it's tomorrow! :excite:

All checked in for my flight, doing last-minute packing... starting to freak out a bit, just because I always do before a big trip. Hoping to hear those songs you mentioned, Christine, plus Origin, Stardust, Underwater, and a few new ones. Oh please oh please oh please. :fangurl:

And pick up off the floor. :fisch::biggrin2:

Thanks everyone. :hug:

:boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing:

Have a safe journey Deb and everyone else travelling to Montreal. :thumb_yello:

OMG ITS TOMORROW, I'm gonna cry!!!! :'D

Can we see him after the gig? Like we've done at the festival des mongolfierre? It would be so fun!!!! Btw, im in the row CC :D

Because I am living vicariously through all of you who are attending, I would love to have lots of reports and pictures of everyone!! Have fun, stay safe, and remember I am partying with you in spirit!

Already? It feels like it's taken forever to get here! :wait:

But now it's tomorrow! :excite:

All checked in for my flight, doing last-minute packing... starting to freak out a bit, just because I always do before a big trip. Hoping to hear those songs you mentioned, Christine, plus Origin, Stardust, Underwater, and a few new ones. Oh please oh please oh please. :fangurl:

Can't wait to see you Deb!!! It's been way too long!!!

Ill be so happy to meet you there all mfcers!!! Dont be shy... Come to see me and say hi, im not hard to find. I have flashy turquoise hair! :D hope to see u there my friends!!

Can't wait to see you Deb!!! It's been way too long!!!

Vero, I hope we can recreate one of my favorite fangirl moments! :wub2:

10391568_1278652089268_6293100_n.jpg?oh=d52ce3fe6465346b1ae4a5e81164d26e&oe=5550226F

Holy crap, my countdown says 20 hours! I better get some sleep! :excite:

I wish everyone who will be there a wonderful moment !

Just enjoy it :D

And come back here with wonderful memories to tell ;)

Today is the big day and I wish everyone in Montreal a wonderful happy time and have the blast.

Today is the big day and I wish everyone in Montreal a wonderful happy time and have the blast.

:blush-anim-cl: Thank you so much Sabine - I wish you were with us! :huglove:

I'm in bed, reading newspapers on net - an unusual, luxary life!! :aah:

Hope this eve will be a night to remember, for everybody - but mostly for MIKA, giving us this unique opportunity... :mikalove:

Love,love

me

Thanks!

You'll all be in my heart :)

Vero, I hope we can recreate one of my favorite fangirl moments! :wub2:

10391568_1278652089268_6293100_n.jpg?oh=d52ce3fe6465346b1ae4a5e81164d26e&oe=5550226F

Holy crap, my countdown says 20 hours! I better get some sleep! :excite:

I love that picture!! Good memories!! This was during Billy Brown :). Mmm I should plan on wearing my yellow pants one of the three nights!

Edited by sunshine931

I wish everyone in Montreal a wonderful happy time and tonight a gigantic concert and a lot of fun

I love that picture!! Good memories!! This was during Billy Brown :). Mmm I should plan on wearing my yellow pants one of the three nights!

Ha! Sadly I did not bring the gold jacket. ;)

OMG!!!!! at school right now and I cant focus! In my brain its MIKA everywhere!!!! :excite: All my firends are tired of seeing me like this! Im CRAZYYY!!! I want to see you all there my friends!! :D ... it would be sooooooooo fun to see him after the show!! the last time I had the chance at the festival des montgolfiere I was so happy that Mika was like Hi and I was completely frozen like :shocked: (maybe he feeled awkward haha sorry MIKA) But if I have the chance to talk to him tonight Ill give him a big hug!!!! :wub2:

OMG!!!!! at school right now and I cant focus! In my brain its MIKA everywhere!!!! :excite: All my firends are tired of seeing me like this! Im CRAZYYY!!! I want to see you all there my friends!! :D ... it would be sooooooooo fun to see him after the show!! the last time I had the chance at the festival des montgolfiere I was so happy that Mika was like Hi and I was completely frozen like :shocked: (maybe he feeled awkward haha sorry MIKA) But if I have the chance to talk to him tonight Ill give him a big hug!!!! :wub2:

Don't worry ... Mika is used to that. :naughty:

Have the best time ever guys :wub2: Thinking about you :wub2:

Enjoy every second of it :woot_jump:

Take lots of pics of all of you together and I wish you wonderful gigs :wub2: lovely meets and greets with our Good Guy :wub2: happy first times with new songs :wub2:

And please write lots of detailled reports :bow:

I want to fangurl too :wink2:

Have lots of fun :group_hug: